All Comments on 'Friend's Father Ch. 03'

by EroticJoeRotica

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm

Please please write the next chapter. So hard and horny!!!!!!! Definitely can't wait to read what happens next dam i hate that it was getting so good.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sadly disappointing ending!

I liked all the sex but I must confess as a gay guy I'm kind of tired of reading gay stories where the characters are not actually gay! I was hoping at the end that Greg would realise sex with Jack was 100 times better than any sex with a girl and Jack saying back while pile driving Greg with his cock that he is actually as gay as they come and he only married Valerie to get his own kids and that he'd do whatever it takes to get Valerie out of his bed and Greg into it. The idea of a full blown forbidden affair going on right under the families nose and Jack/Greg getting away with it, for me would have been so much hotter. The idea of a Greg/Jeff pairing holds no appeal to me and the less said about an incestuous threesome or anything hetro the better... So gross (shudders) Sorry but it is supposed to be a gay story after all! I know a lot of people would disagree (shudders) but definitely not my cuppa. I gave both previous chapters 5 stars but I'm not going to rate this one which I think is probably for the best. Sorry for the rant it's just I've waited a while to read another chapter and this just was not what I was hoping for your still a great writer and again REALLY hot sex ;)

EroticJoeRoticaEroticJoeRoticaover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

@anonymous, the first to comment on this work. I appreciate your honesty and straight-forwardness while providing your opinion about my work. While it wasn't what you desired, and you commented on why it wasn't; you were respectful, open and honest. I'm practising my craft right now, And I greatly appreciate the feedback. Thank you for referring to me as a great writer. I'm not, but working towards it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm

My wife and i get off on me riding my sons friends cocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You are back!

Woohoo, I though there never gonna be next part! Although I hoped Greg would only be bottom while Jack would be purely top but atleast your writing is still great. Also don't mind harsh criticism of previous anonymous so much, I think much more people enjoyed your return. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need the next chapter desperately!!

Please write the next chapter...

I really want to know what happens between Jeff and Greg

I hope jack and Greg get to keep there relationship going.

Seriously can’t wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

That was a hot story especially Jeffrey catching them in the act. I can wait to read abou the rest of the weekend and how it turned out with Jeffrey

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caught in the Act

I meet a married man like 30 when I was 19 and he took me to his house. I was in his master bedroom bareback fucking him and his wife came home early and caught us. I got up quickly put my clothes on and left. The whole time she was yelling at him. I was in shock after that for a few years I would not go home with a married man unless he went to my place or some place other than his home. I felt sorry for the wife, the husband and their young children. I never talked to him again even though I told myself it was not my fault I still felt partly guilty. I had several school friends that were gay and got married to make their family happy, so I feel sorry for men that do that. Today I believe it is not as bad as when I was young, but I still believe some men still do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE

Finish this PLEASE! It's super hot and I need more

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapter (or chapters).

sarah4202000sarah4202000almost 4 years ago

where is the rest of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I just loved the story especially riding the cock and kissing and getting the hard cock exploded in ass ummmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Riding the cock and exploding with eyes locked to each other ummmm that's lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very hot and sexy story - also vivdly conceptualized and written.

Kudos to you, @EroticJoerotica for this story. A very sexy, passionate and arousing series, and just as importantly, well conceptualized and written, with depth to the characters. Certainly not a weak PWP one-shot! The way you explored Greg’s burgeoning desire for Jake, his nagging confusion about that that meant, his dilemma between the intensity of his lust versus his defensive stance about his sexuality since he’d been straight upto that point- it was very well done.

Chapters 1 and 3 were particularly excellent. I had some reservations about the way chapter 2 played out though – it almost seemed as if Jack was getting his high from skating on the edges of being caught in flagrante delicto….getting Greg to give him a BJ when his wife and kids were just nearby in the house, and, in a stretch, when Valerie was even in the same room!! Ok, maybe he gets his kicks from “almost” getting caught with his shorts down, but he was really putting Greg in an untenable situation there. But I liked the mischievous nudge-wink asides which Jack was giving at the beginning of that chapter – the "I think I have some sausage if you'd prefer, Greg" which Jack tossed off with a wink, made me grin broadly as I was reading. But yeah- unnecessarily risky behaviour later on.

To a certain degree this theme continued in Chap 3 too; after their steamy sex in the shower, Jack could well have gone with Greg to the guest room, to continue their intense fucking in private. Going at it on the Living room couch was….well, again, almost begging to be discovered by returning family members. Of course, possibly you wanted to develop it that way, with Jeffrey walking in on them, but I couldn’t help but wonder if it could have been more intense, more passionate, had Greg and Jake had their privacy. All those passionately intense, deep kisses which they shared seemed to indicate that their mutual desire had the potential of growing into a deeper affection. To that extent, I would second what the first anonymous commenter said above, “The idea of a full blown forbidden affair going on right under the families nose and Jack/Greg getting away with it, for me would have been so much hotter. The idea of a Greg/Jeff pairing holds no appeal to me and the less said about an incestuous threesome ….the better..” Hope you will be back with further chapters in this story, which develops the Greg—Jack thread more.

Your narrative was so vivid and seductive that it made me fondly recall my own first time. I was just over 18 then, and my lover was my aunt’s brother-in-law (her husband’s younger brother). He’s 12 years & 4 months older to me, and I'd had a crush on him for several years. He was everything I hoped to be - handsome, charismatic, superbly fit; and with oodles of charm and a mischievous sense of humour to boot. Through my teens, my feelings for him gradually deepened, with erotically charged undertones headily creeping in, despite me fiercely denying it to myself at first. His commitment to fitness inspired my own athletic pursuits and diligent exercise regimen. I used to keep trying to convince myself that my massively-growing crush and lust for him was just immense admiration and nothing more, but my denial was wearing thinner and thinner with each passing day. I used to accompany him to his gym when I visited, and try as I might, the sight of him in a towel draped low on his hips after a shower, used to make me spring a massive hard-on! I used to fantasize about running my hands all over his chest and shoulders, squeezing his taut pecs and biceps and pinching his nipples, twirling my fingers in the smattering of his chest and abs fuzz – YES, I loved the fact that he had a nice crop of body hair and felt no need to wax! I used to cop quick looks at his AMPLE package, barely concealed by the snug square-cut swim shorts he used to wear to the pool or jacuzzi. It got to a point where I felt like I was spending half my free time wanting to be like him, and the other half just wanting to shag him!

That unforgettable week we finally started having sex, we were alone at home like Greg and Jack in your story were! ;-) Albeit for a safely longer period – my aunt, uncle, cousins and my uncle’s parents had to go out of town for a family commitment. We’d been watching an intense, nail bitingly exciting match on TV together, we’d already had our dinner and were in our night time gear – scoop neck singlets and boxers. As the player we were cheering for won, it set us off in feral excitement. We were yelling in jubilation, clasping each other in a tight embrace, when my arms slipped through the wide arm holes of his vest (I think it was accidentally, but maybe it was with my subliminal intent!) As my forearms grazed the crisp curls on his pecs and my fingers touched his large, coin-shaped pink nipples; I could feel my entire body shudder with the intensity of my desire – and so could he. I still remember, I could feel the hammering of my heart, a roaring sound in my ears, as I went stock-still, nervous as hell but still soaking in the ecstasy of that moment. There I sat, giddy with excitement, not moving though my erection was practically drilling a hole through the thin cloth of my boxers. The way we were sitting as we hugged, I knew he could now feel my hard-on digging into his leg, but somehow, I was done with denying my attraction for him. In one corner of my mind I was terrified he would get disgusted and fling me away, but a larger, more hopeful part of me wondered if this could lead somewhere more intimate.

I felt his arms tighten around me; and my heart hammered even harder as I felt his own immense hard on pressing against my thigh, and his nipples hardening to points under my cautious fingers. I finally looked at him again then, and had my breath taken away by how dark and aroused his pupils looked. I still remember the lopsided grin he gave me, the seductive quirk of his brows, as he gently asked me if I was sure of this. My voice quavered with nervousness as I answered in the affirmative, so he looked closely at me and asked again, whether it was what I wanted. That’s when I decided to throw caution to the winds, and leaning forward, I pressed my lips to his.

And well….one thing lead to another, and that was the start of an explosively mind blowing week when we had the home to ourselves, and fucked like wildcats everywhere we wanted to. His room, my room, in the shower, the Living room, on the dining table, on the terrace, in the jacuzzi, by the pool, you name it. We were both insatiable, but he was a patient and generous lover, took his time pleasuring me and guiding me on pleasuring him.

We continued having sex regularly together for a several years after that, it remains the best sex I’ve ever had. He's Bi and he had a couple of short relationships with women in that period, and I had a very occasional romp with a fuck buddy, but apart from those, in that stretch we were pretty much exclusive. When I left for my post grad masters to a different city, we decided to take a break of sorts, as we weren't sure of continuing a long distance relationship, especially in the deeply conservative country we lived in. He then met a woman he wanted to marry (he's always wanted a family), and I moved on to a relationship with my post-grad room-mate who, not coincidentally, looks a lot like my first lover. But once or twice a year, we still get together on a "boy's day out" - and have a torrid, passionate fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the series - sexy and engrossing!

This was hands down one of the best written and hottest series on this platform. Hats off to you, author.

I loved the way you've portrayed the spectrum in orientation and sexual desire. Gay and Straight aren't the rigid watertight compartments many of us believe. Till the time I had my first M2M sexual experience, I could have sworn I was completely straight - but now I thoroughly enjoy sex with my GF as well as with my male lover (my Friend's Dad like in this story), and each experience is immensely pleasurable and unsubstitutable in it's own right.

The idea of a a fit, older, "in heat" man, caringly initiating a lusty, but somewhat nervous younger one into the untramelled joys of male to male sex- this is as old as recorded history itself, and probably dates even further back. From the Greaco-Roman pederasty rituals, to the male lovers of middle ages Italy, France and Central Asia , same sex male associations in certain communities in India - the list goes on. Men who are predominantly hetero, and even identify as "straight/mostly straight"; can and do have passionate, satisfying M2M sex experiences. As you so evocatively made Jack say in this story, sex is about pleasure, living in the moment. Soak it in! :-D

As I'd mentioned in my comment in Chap 1, my first full-on sexual experience to go all the way - starting with oral sex initially and then anal fucking - was with my friend's Dad - when I was 18 and he 39. I'd had several lusty, topless make-out sessions with my GF before that and while I was (and still am) tremendously attracted to her soft, feminine curves, the smoothness of her skin, her ample breasts and full hips; the vivid contrast to that which Rishabh's muscular, hairy and ripped body offers, is heady as well. And despite my self questioning about my feelings for him and what this meant about my sexuality, I couldn't help be drawn like a moth to a flame at his sheer, masculine virility. Try to explain it away as I might, bottomline is that I was in thrall at his handsomeness, his lethally attractive grin, his awesome body with broad chest and shoulders tapering down muscled lats to a trim waist and hips. Being a champion swimmer myself, I knew how hard it was to maintain a toned, lithe physique- and trim and athletic as I was, his body was hotter. It was the subtle differences and yet some similarities in our physiques that piqued my burgeoning interest in him first. For instance, I had a modest tuft of hair in the centre of my chest, which spread along the base to encircle my nipples, and a fairly thick treasure trail from my navel to my cock. He was hairier, with a nice thatch of chest and abs fuzz; hairier forearms, calves and thighs than mine, and a smattering of hair on his shoulders and butt too. He was uncut, I am cut - and I couldn't help be turned on by the way his thick and perfectly proportioned cock looked. And there were similarities too - both of us have large, coin shaped, erogenous nipples - mine are darker, wine colored while his are a lighter pinkish hue. The startling contrast of his almost rosy nipples nestling in his thatch of chest fuzz was immensely arousing for me!

My GF and I have in the years since then, gone all the way and I love the highs of sex with her - feeling her soft breasts against the hardness of my pecs, thrusting into her soft and wet pussy and feeling it clutch at my hard on, is indescribably hot. But so is being locked in a lusty 69 with Rishabh, him licking and sucking on my cock with unabashed gusto while I avidly nurse on his manhood. I've only had two sexual partners- My GF and my Friend's Dad - but from this limited sample size, and from what Rishabh moans about the enthusiastic head I give him, I think men are more skilled at giving earth shattering blow jobs to other men than women are. It's just that a dude knows from experience of his own erogenous zones, exactly what pressure, what suction, what nibble or squeeze, what tantalizing lick and probe, feels good on which part of the male body. I've been driven insane with pleasure, practically having an out-of-body series of orgasms the way Rishabh sucks on my shaft, twirls his tongue and lips around the head of my cock, under the tip, licking and sucking on my balls. My GF likes giving head, but it doesn't come anywhere close.

And just as I adore vaginal sex with my GF, I must admit I thoroughly enjoy fucking with Rishabh too- both as top and bottom. I took time to warm up to the idea of anal sex initially - but when we gradually started, I was hooked. Being inside his tight, muscular ass and hearing him moan out as I shudder and come is heaven; and so is the feel of his large cock slowly plowing in and out of my butt, rubbing against my prostate, sending sparks up my spine as my body clenches and convulses in bliss. Each experience is ---different. I can enjoy both without having to "slot" myself! I'm 24 now and Rishabh is 45, and I know what we have with each other - while it has no social sanction and is in secret - is of immense pleasure and importance to both of us.

ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99about 3 years ago
More!

I would love to see a few more chapters of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm also 'straight'

hungbottomhungbottomover 2 years ago

Very hot...ready for chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

iloved the twink getting cock and cum, sucking cock and getting fuvcked. pleasesignhere33@gnail,com.call me i like cock. tell me what i have to do to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i am 61 and i love gettimg fucked. i nneed more. pleasesignhere33@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the hairy chest on Jack -- I too find the splash of hair across a man's chest and abs very exciting. I've given blow jobs to guys with hairy chests and hairless chests, but prefer hairy chests and abs. Even hairy forearms and thighs can be exciting. And an older man -- like a friend's father or just an older adult in the neighborhood can be very enticing and exciting. And if they also blow you in return, then that's a plus! In the middle of a blow job, sometimes you can be stroking the hair on the guy's abs and feel the tension building toward the first shot of his man cream!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 (❤💛💚💙💜)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍!

This series is five star stuff.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

so erotic to get caught

Brahms21Brahms21about 2 years ago

Oh my gosh this is so hot🥵. I need the next chapter🧡

tolostolosabout 2 years ago

Next chapter please!! So hot 🥵

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I luv this series you write well & with sexy hot descriptions makes me want to get hard cock in mass for the first time ever more so. 56 yr old English anal virgin hungry for cock, ass & cum.

DoomDadaDoomDadaalmost 2 years ago

Are you going to write Jeff x Greg story too? Please do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very HOT three chapters had me rock hard and dripping precum. Only wish you had continued so we could find out what happened with Jeffrey. Could have been a HOT three way between Greg, Jeffrey and his father. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Making me hard! Get the whole family involved. Include a couple dildos & harnesses. Have the women bend the men over and over and over! Yes, nail the women too, in both holes! Before you know it you’ll have movie nights!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need another chapter with the friend involved 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His was so hot . I wish I had someone to fuck me like that .

Darkness86Darkness86over 1 year ago

Great story needs a conclusion though what happens with Jeffrey maybe a threesome with Jeffrey Greg and Jack

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Dayumm, A surprise I wasn't expecting, But So ,So Hot..Can't wait for the next chapter.

😈🍆😈

TxRanger63TxRanger63about 1 year ago

That is my exact fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot and made me very horny. I am 57 year old man who loves wearing pantyhose and fantasise about being seduced and someone taking my virginity and after reading these stories im finding myself looking for parties to go too just to get seduced and my virginity taken . This story has me so hard and throbbing

thameswatcherthameswatcher12 months ago

Love the nearly getting caught aspect to this story, I love playing with my young friend, with the curtains drawn, and all my unsuspecting neighbours walking up and down outside, it's very hot!

Tom599Tom59912 months ago

Love the complete story have loved cock all my life been with a few sucked and fucked,love to chat to other men I'm 66

Please contact me with your stories

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow can't wait for next part

dnsontndnsontn9 months ago

This is ridiculously good writing

Tomcat73Tomcat737 months ago

Love the plot & story line. I greatly enjoyed reading it. Keep up the great work my friend.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

he descubierto hoy esta pagina y después de unas 4-5 horas leyendo historias, algunas excitantes y otras no tanto, esta ME HA PUESTO A MIL... Bravo!!! es mi una de mis mejores fantasías gays y según estaba leyendo me estaba imaginándome a mi! ufff... La pena que no tengo hijos para que invitara a sus amigos a casa... jjj

Hollyweed6996Hollyweed69965 months ago

Loved this story and would like you to add a new chapter about the son and his friend

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This Mr. Robinson story had an incredible sex scene and the surprise at the end with Jeffrey was great. Please write another chapter. Jeff & Greg or Greg & Jeff's mom have to get together.

Thanks for the very erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticJoeRotica@EroticJoeRotica
385 Followers
A true believer in the wide spectrum of sexuality, endorsing the idea that clear cut guidelines of sexual orientation or identity or preference is counter-intuitive to the overall condition of human mental health.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES