All Comments on 'My First Times'

by RonMurphy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Mmmmmm

What a great way to celebrate. I'm​ not gay but I love sucking a cock until it cums in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of the few perks of business travel is the chance to get in some man sex. I've met guys in hotel bars, gyms, saunas, restrooms. It's big fun to go upstairs after a couple of drinks and get it on with a guy you've just met and probably won't see again. I remember a hot session with a much older, good looking, CEO of a Fortune 1000 company. I showed off for him while he sat in an armchair in a corner of the suite's salon. I peeled down slowly, teasing. I stood close to him, jacking my fat dick. He wanted it but I played coy, enjoying stoking his hunger. Finally I let him suck my cock and he was good. I was turned on. We got naked. I got him hard, sucking a nice long prick, taking him down my throat. I ended up straddling him, taking his hard Daddy dick up my ass, forcing him to fill my as with his junk. I came all over him, even getting him in the face with one wild squirt. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks!

This was a great story, true or just wishing. I have always wanted to try M4M sex of some kind, but always afraid to try. Now that I’m into my 60’s, I don’t think I would find anyone who want an old guy. So, it remains a wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I feel that once you suck a cock that you will just want more cocks in you mouth filling it with cum. I was 44 when I sucked my first cock. I remember being pissed because I had not done it sooner in my life. That night I became a cock sucker and also found I loved being fucked. I one night, I became a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want some!

I’m a married man in my 40’s who craves a first time experience like yours. I’d love to suck a nice cock and have him cum down my throat. Then I’d like to graduate to anal sex ... taking it bareback! I’m leaking precum all over ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a hot treat a hard cock to suck and swallow a big wet load.I am also a frustrated bi guy who would love to have a m2m adventure one nightM

My first time was a m2m massage in a little house in Santa Cruz, CA many years ago. My host rubbed me to total Hardness and tHen sucked me dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Want to be

I’ve had that dream many a time, that very scene, it just hasn’t cum true yet, one of these days, hoping it will happen, looking for my first cock to suck and my first big load to swallow and maybe more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seduced by an ebony good looking guy

It was in London uk and I was dating a girl who had an elderly lover who supported her. We became close friends and attended her parties. Among the guests was a good looking slim ebony guy. She told he was gay. I thought about him for a while and the got closer to him at the party. He was gentle and smooth. We talked and then somehow I felt I wanted to try something else. I waited for his approach. He quickly took the opportunity and stroke my hand. We drank together. From the distance I noticed my host friend winking at the ebony guy. I went to her and she whispered in my ear that it will be a great experience for me to try him. I left the party with him to his flat. He approached me. I was shivering all over. He caressed me. He slowly un bottomed my shirt. He had his hand unto my nipples. He teased them. I shivered even more. He undressed me. I laid in bed next to him. He sucked my dick which was very good. I turned around and yearned for him to enter me. He did. His cock was big. I took in but it was hurting me. I asked to stop. He did and pulled it out. I told I had enough. He was very exited and stroke his dick while I watched. He ejaculated. He grabbed me and kissed me. I left. For the coming week I was jerking every day with the slightest stroke of my dick. I did not try another man until a few years later. I now seek men whenever I travel. I exite them. I tease their balls. I suck their dicks and I make them ride me. I enjoy it. I think I became bi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous