All Comments on 'Dinner Party'

by writingdirty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG

Beyond a doubt absolutely the worst story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it going!

I can't wait to see where this may head, with such an eager little sub!

oldwhitesubmoldwhitesubmover 6 years ago
creative seduction

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. The dinner party banter was a creative way to introduce the topics. The scene in the bedroom was very erotic.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 6 years ago
Really?!?!

Surly you are not going to stop there!?!? Please don't stop there. This was so erotic, the build up so perfect. The need and the addiction of providing oral to a woman. I am just like that. The world goes away and I I'm hyper focused on providing pleasure, figuring out what makes her moan, what makes her jump and what she likes best. Then I combine all those things and mix them up to take her on the ride of her life.

Anyway, this was great and I would love to read more. Please continue.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Funny and sexy.

gentleman_princegentleman_princeover 6 years ago
Your characters come alive

I really enjoyed your story. The buildup was great, slow enough to create great sexual tension yet fast enough not to cause me to lose interest. Please favor us with more, either with this story (although extending might ruin it) or another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

Great dialogue and a surprising amount of good characterization compared to most erotic stories. I would love to see a second part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Starts

But where are the finishes? I’ve read several of your very well written stories and all of them beg for a follow through. Jussayin

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 4 years ago
Perfect!

Such a strongly sexy and intriguing story! And the way it ends leaves me wanting more! So much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You pretty conceptual for someone so kinetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous