All Comments on 'Husband's Revenge Ch. 04'

by Headhuntertales

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Twist the knife.

Why not kill her and be done with it. My wife of 24 years would not be staying in jail. The boys will love him when they know he refused to bail their mom out, I'm sure. They'll eventually figure HIM out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Drivel

Unmitigated contemptable drivel from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YES!

A cheating wife bites the dust! I love the loving wives story when the husband has balls.

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Cool Story

A little over the top, but a very interesting story anyways, Keep it up.

Hey Nightowl22, if your wife of 24 years had cheated on you like a whore for your entire marriage, would you still bail her out? I doubt it, no self respecting husband would. As for killing her, that would ease her misery which she hasn't suffered enough of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't stop now!

There's still clitoral mutilation and ritual disembowelment available to the sick asshole of a husband yet. Now that would really teach her, especially if these punishments could be carried out in front of her sons!

The set-up was OK but the story went rapidly downhill from there. After all these chapters and all the punishment, we have no more idea of the chracter of the wife nor the reasons for her actions than we did at the beginning. This is cheap and easy storytelling. Don't show the wife as a human being - this might give even the 'burn all adulterous women at the stake' brigade pause for thought on whether the punishment meted out is justified. Then again, maybe not. There are probably comments being written even as I type this one saying that this story rocks and 'can't wait to here about her being raped in prison' etc etc. The husband has not even tried to ask the obvious question, which I would have thought every man in this situation would have posed. 'Why?'

I hope that this is the end of the story. If not, the only way forward would be for the husband to pay for allowing his wife's betrayal to turn him into a psychopath and himself to lose everything, including, and perhaps especially, the love of his sons, whom, he claims, in this chapter to still love (somewhat unbelievably, in the circumstances). Fat chance! I seem to have written a lot of words to make this comment. A suitable summary would be 'sad, sick, depressing crap'.

Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FOR ALL YOU BLEEDING HEARTS DEAL WITH IT

FOR 24YRS.THIS MAN DID WHAT WAS RIGHT AND WAS FUCK OVER ROYAL BY THE WHORESLUT OF A WIFE.KNOW PUNISHMENT IS TO GOOD FOR HER.SHE DISRESPECTED HER CHILDRED AND FAMILY.THIS SELFISH COW DISHONOR HER VOWS, SHE MUST PAY A PRICE FOR THE DAMAGE SHE DONE.THIS SHOULD BE A TRAINING STORY FOR NEWLY WEDS, ABOUT THE PRICE IF YOU CHEAT. CAN YOU SEE THE DIVORCE GO DOWN.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Full Stop.

The period at the end of the last sentence was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

why not let the boys have a go at her?

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
fuck the son

that he knows was not his. Let the lad know that he was stump bred. As a matter of fact, get a DNA ran and see if either one belonged to him. If they didn't, I'll be god-damned if I'd continue to support them. Their daddies could finish their education expenses, and pay me for raising their bastard sons too with back child support. If it ruined their dad's lives too, who cares?

As far as Sally was concerned, if the son of a bitch died with aids the next day, it would be to good a death for the sorry fucking bitch. Cheating is one thing but rubbing a man's nose in it is over the top. He should treat the conniving bitch with no compassion whatsoever, and applaud every evil thing that happens to her.

I anxiously await the reaction of the boys when he springs the revelations about their mother on them.

I would suspect that they will take after their mom and real fathers too. Probably already cheat on their exams, lie, and do all sort of shit in college like their mommy and daddies would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep it going

Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A little over the top.

I have been in this situation myself, when I found out my wife of 19 years had cheeted over and over again and it was indescribable to deal with. However, what was done by this guy was as bad if not worse than anything she did. The sad fact is that in time regardless of how hard its covered up the truth will come out, just as it did with her, and what will the boys think about their loving father then? He acted just as his cheating wife had, and did not think that not only was he screwing with his and her lives, but his childrens also. If I was him I would pray to god that the kids don't find out or the same thing might happen to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yes!!!

I love a good Husband's Revenge story and this is rated the best one yet!! The drug things may have went a little far but the video's flieing around, nice touch. He could have and I think should have runied her and the marriages of the "not so innocent" lovers, Yes I think I would have dropped the drug part. I loved it anyhow, More Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Two views

1: He was betrayed after 24 years of being faithful. His world collapes before his eyes. He loses it.

2: He does what many of us would do. Divorce her and with the evidence take everything away from her.

He chose number 1.

Right or wrong, what would we do in that position?

Either way a thought provoking story.

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
nice try...

The tone of this last chapter makes me believe that it was not written at the same time, and perhaps not by the same writer as the orignal story.

I applaud your efforts to bring closure to this tale. In doing so you attempted to moderate the husband's behavior by telling us that he loved his sons. I guess that's why he mailed a copy of the video of their mother at her worst to the entertainment chairman of their fraternity.

The original husband of this story attempted to publically humilate his sons...not protect them from harm or ridicule. So the husband of the last chapter is not the husband of the first 3. Nice try though. You attempted to at least make him human, instead of the bastard he became when he decided that his pain had merit above all others who might have been hurt by his wife's behavior.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Nice story

The last part dose not sound or have the same tone or writting style as the first. But I always thought this story needed an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
too far

She's been cheating for 24 years but he's only known for a little while. He shouldn't be paying back 24 years of pain because he hasn't had that. This is kind of like hearing the lotter numbers wrong, you think you won and then find out you misheard and lost. You are much more depressed than every other time you lost because you had the expectation dashed. He thought he had a marriage and discovered he was mistaken. The depression would be greater because he thought he had a good marriage. But his reaction goes way too far.

If he loves the boys, he'll tell them they're getting divorced and why. Their mother can explain her actions.

As for the natural inclination to ask why, he might want to know if she has been cheating a while with numerous men, but after 24 years and an army of men, who cares why?

AzpiriAzpiriover 19 years ago
The Wife

At the beginning, I felt sorry for the guy. The wife was cheating on him big time. She even turned away from his kiss. He tried to romance her, and that went sour because of her.

However, he lost it. He lost my sympathy. I feel sorry for the wife now. Completely. I'm almost compelled to write a story telling /her/ side of things. Because if this guy is emotionally unstable like this, then there's probably good reason for her to turn to the arms of another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Remember

You have to remember he has only become this way due to her actions. I never got the feeling he did anything wrong before he found out what see was doing. It didn't seem like he gave her any reason to cheat on him for 24 years. And even now she still trying to hide the fact of what she is doing from him.

It does seem like this entry was by a different person but I think this story needs and end and for the husban not to get caught I'm sick of all of these stories where the husband is played for a fool, even in the end. Its a welcome change to see the roles reverse and a cheating wife get what's coming to her. If it had only been for a short time she was cheating that might make the situation different(doesn't make her any less wrong for doing it) but for 24 years? Also in the different chaptes didn't he basicly give her several times to tell the truth but no let on that he found out everything? Until the end she was lying to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
too short

Unfortunately the story (part 4) is too short. Maybe there will be one more part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Comgratulations

Comgratulations! You get my vote as the number one portrayer of vicious, venomous vindictive husbands. Idon't think that's anything to be proud of but I think it is a well deserved honor for you. Now I can avoid reading your divel. the Ct YankeePS I only read two paragraphs to see if the tenor had changed, but it had not so I gave up reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
shorter than expected

I am hoping that there is more to this tale. Your first three installments were great, this last one is a little shorter than I expected. Maybe you felt rushed due to the overwhelming requests for more. But it was still good. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good context....but

You get a high score becuase the story is good and well thought out i deffenetly want to hear more. But there istn really alot of "literotica" theme to it, its more for one of those "revenge" type websites.....but i admit i was hooked.

Thanks

camel2281camel2281over 19 years ago
Excellent

This was a well done story could wait for the ending. It would be hard to do ,all in all i think 99% of us would have done the same thing .I look forward to reading more of your stories thanks man

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
24YRS OF MARRIAGE A LIE

HOW CAN WE CALL A MAN CRAZY, BECAUSE HE REACTS STRONGLY AT A SLUT AND WHORE HE THOUGHT WAS A GOOD WIFE.HIS HOLD WORLD WENT TUMBLE DOWN AROUND HIS KNEES.24YRS. IS A LONG TIME TOO BE FOOL FUCK OVER.SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVE AND WAS LUCKY HE DIDN'T KILL HER.FOR ALL YOU BLEEDING HEARTS HIS WOMAN HAD HER CHANCES TO DO RIGHT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Listen to us -- we would make a 3rd grader proud

I loved the story, yeah, maybe overboard a little, but clitorial mutilation? Holy Cow...are you dating my ex wife?

This group would make a great Doctoral Thesis project for

someone!! Yeah, including me for mentioning it. I cannot

imagine the pain of learning all this, but I could see myself

going over the edge. I had a bad divorce with the ex, and found myself absolutely frozen with anger, frustration and

hurt. I used to hope a bus would run over her, but if that

happened, the trucker nailing her might get hurt. OK, that

was a cheap shot, I like truckers.

Never mind reading the stories, just read the comments. Many

of us have learned that we can read the comments first and

see if we are interested in the story. I see cuckold or

wimp hubby and I "turn the page" until I find something I

like.

Seriously, these people spend countless hours writing, re-

writing and so on for our pleasure, if you have a nastygram

for them, try private email. Most of us would have already

quit writing these stories if we were ripped like this.

As chief Sit-In-Shit would say...I have spoken!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story, thugh C. 4 Is a Bit Short.

Incredible story very well-written, except the end (part 4) was too short. Very erotic and loving. I genuinely felt sorry for the husband. I would have liked to have heard a bit more of the wife's experiences in the county lock-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Why are the biological father seen as victims?

What a bunch of crap that the biological father of his kids would be suffering from Sally's situation. They probably thanking their lucky stars that their affair with his wife won't be reveal. Having them paid for child support is not even punishment enough for what they have done. Seeing the biological father as victims is so laughable that it is not even funny. Seem like he is too much of a wimp to punish them for their actions. I guess that why he lay all the blame on his wife. She deserve a lot of the blame but not all.

ps. Some might say the father is trying to prevent any more pain to the kids knowing that their mother has been cheating on their dad and then finding out he is not their biological father. That won't work since he could easily tell from looking at them, he is definitely not their father so the kids will figure that out just as easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

Very interesting, and certainly a well deserved punishment. I compliment both the husband and the author for their fertile imaginations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Shit

This is a series of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding!

From start to finish, this is the best story I've ever read on this site. I would love another chapter where we get to hear how her kids humiliate her in jail, and then go after the other lovers. Their wive's deserve to know what sleazes they are, too. It would be fun to hear how he mocks and humiliates her during her trial and the divorce proceedings, too. Somewhere along the line, it would be great if he could slip one good punch to her face.

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
As the cuckold lovers keep saying...

its only a story. Everyone is expected to leave their distaste at the door when a wife and her lover physically and emotionally abuse a husband because its fiction. When the tables are turned, the guy is a bastard and we should feel sorry for the wife? As weve all heard 10,000 times before - 'Its a fantasy & its fictional - if you dont like it dont read it. blah blah blah'.

This story is no different than the cuckold stories the author is rebeling against except the guy had some reason (not justification) to start acting cruel & viciously. In the typical cuckold story, the husband is usually portrayed as a nice guy that the wife and her lovers torment for shits and giggles - when it happens there though, we are supposed to accept the arguement that cutting off the husbands cock with a rusty butter knife is just good erotic foreplay because its fictional.

For the non-cuckold types who were preaching moderation - I think the author was trying to show that this situation isnt really the same as a spouse having an affair (even a long term one). She basically stole 24 years of his life that he can never get back the same as if she had lied to get him put in prison. Yes its exagerated but authors often do that for impact.

I prefer more realistic type stories myself and Im not really into revenge stories other than living well (i.e. the wronged party goes on to find true happiness and the wronger is dispondent over what they threw away - also not realistic but its a fiction site & I like the good guy/girl to win and the bad guy/girl to be sorry) so Im definately not saying this is a masterpiece with a deep moral or anyting. Just saying that I dont really see how its any worse than the 1000's of over the top cuckold stories we see on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

I liked the story from start to finish. I think the revenge was excellent and justified for 24 years of running around and lying to her husband.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 18 years ago
Good stuff

Great story. He pulled himself up by his shoestrings and went after the best revenge he could get. Too bad you let Bates get away, though. His wife deserves to know what kind of man she is married to. Loved the video tape idea - if you see it, you can't deny it.

Tail End Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes, this was a great story too BUT HEADHUNTER!!!!

When will you finish the "Laws of the Heart" story? Man you really need to finish this one for your fans. Like me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT STORY

I don't think that the husband went overboard and that what he did is unbelievable. I can see myself doing what he did if i found out that my wife cheated on me for that long. Hell i can see myself doing this if she cheats on me period. I will know if she cheats on me with the help of a few devices. By the way everything is legal. Anyways as for the story, like i said it was great, but i am wondering if there is going to be another chapter. Maybe along the lines that he finds out witch guys she had the affairs with and goes after them. Just a thaught. Thank you author for a story with a self respect and backbone husband and not a stupid,sick,wimpy,cuckold one. when someone is caught cheating there are consequences and divorces. About 90% or so end in divorce from surveys that have been done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great rebel cockold story! Need chapter V...

Against the sea of cockold stories, this is a great story that puts the betrayed husband (rightly) first!!! However, a few criticisms...

I really enjoyed the story and thought the revenge plan was imaginative, up to the point when the husband wants to put her cheating wife in a crack house! From that point, it went on a downer (sorry!). Personally, leaving anyone (no matter how bad, with the possible exception of Adolf Hitler!)at the mercy of the crack house rapists was not to my tastes.

Also, even though the ending with her at the mercy of lesbian prison 'momma' was very arresting, I felt for her, which defeats the purpose of this revenge xxx story!

I think a final chapter( or chapters) is needed! Two points in these chapters:

FIRST: I would concentrate on publically humiliating her with the video and twisting everyone against her - To become the social/financial/love outcast! I also would have focus on getting even with her old cheating partners (They're as guilty as she!) and sexaully embarassing them would be great! Overall though, we need to emphasise that she really regrets her infidelity. She was wrong and a stupid slut! He is proven righteous.

SECOND: For the more romantically inclined, maybe he'll even give her a chance to beg his foregiveness. (Hear me out first!!!) Nothing says you've WON YOUR REVENGE than have your betrayer grovel in front of you. Of course, being a XXX story, it would be interesting to see what hubby makes wife sexaully go through to gain his acceptance? (e.g. Hubby fancies pretty-girl and wife seduces pretty girl for his threesome?) Any other ideas?

jriggandukejriggandukealmost 18 years ago
not quite done....

I think it is a very well done story. As several comments state, a non-wimpy husband who after finding out about his wifes betrayal of all the years of their marriage goes about getting his revenge. I also think he should have done DNA tests to prove beyond any doubt whether the kids were his or not; just on the off chance that they were. If they were not he could use that info to go after the biological fathers for child support, and as much pain and suffering as he could get. He should just make sure that the boys knew that he would always be their father and that he loved them. They sould also love their mother but hate the actions she did. ---Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great freaking story! needs to be continued!

Oh my freaking god. Love these stories. No wimpy husband here! But come on! 2 years worth of a cliffhanger? we need part 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
I don't know....

Whatever happened to love thy neighbor? And, forgive me as I forgive others. Surely that applies to the wife, too.

This is the mother of his children. Think they want their mom treated like that?? Honor thy father and thy mother. That's unconditional; not just when you feel like it.

Would YOU put up with your dad treating your mom like this??

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A pathetic attempt

The husband is a criminal and should be jailed for his criminal acts. He feels wronged by his wife's cheating so he takes matters into his own hands then the stupid s.o.b. (how did he manage to remain clueless of her affairs during 24 years of married life?) decides that two wrongs make a right. It never has and it never will.

You don't like it when a spouse cheats? Fine. Divorce is your remedy, not vengeance and certainly not conspiracy, illegal drug use and kidnapping. If there were justice in this story, Anthony would've reported dear hubby to the authorities. Then we would've gotten to read a good, wholesome story about the husband learning the true of meaning close male companionship in prison.

This 1's for you.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

Great Read! Great Revenge! Great Sex! Should be worthy of a Pulitzer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
for those that cry sour grapes

Perhaps they would have liked it better if he had put private detectives on her and all of her old exs. Sued each one for child support and alienation of affection and ruined the kids lives. Gotten dear old Bates fired and divorced from his wife and family. The woman never loved her husband, she was a user. She used him and birthed children from other men for him to raise. That isnt a wife it is a parasite. Perhaps was served, an eye for an eye. Let her be what she is a useless piece of female flesh to be used by anyone who wants it. The husband was a criminal, maybe maybe not. You cant say he didnt try to change her mind and take her off the course that got her into her present situation. And you cant say she didnt enjoy being sexed by the men at the hotel, may have started heavy handed but she sure didnt cry rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
VERY DISSAPOINTED?

You went way overboard. The story started out great but graadually deteriorated. The last 2 chapters made the husband out to be a viscious coldhearted criminal instead of a heartbroken husband. While the senario in the hotel room with the three guys was believable and some might say justified. The subsequent scenes of rape and cocaine use seems more out of a bad horror movie. It did not hold true to someone who once loved his wife and felt betrayed. It seemed the act of a sociopath with no emotion. Overall loved the start but hated the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Only One Mistake...

A great story otherwise! The mistake you made concerns itself with the search of the home by the Police Officers and the narcotics canine. The Police do NOT have any authority to conduct a home search or other premises search even based on warrant when a party is arrested elsewhere than the premises that are to be searched, as in this story. The 4th Amendment to the Constitutrion of the United States expressly forbids such a search. The wife was arrested elsewhere than the premises to be searched.

What are the putative grounds for the search to be conducted at the arrestee's place of domicile? The search for a stash cannot be the grounds because the arrest took place away from the domicile of the defendant. Sorry, friend, too may years as a Police Officer in the NYPD have made me too knowledgable by far for some peoples' comfort here in these circumstances, but so be it!

And no cop would ever shout "Shut up!" at a "Straight" husband in such a case. A supervisor would have to have been along on the search(if it were to actually have happened) and this type of behavior would be stepped on hard, right on the offending officer's neck. The rule is always to try to gain cooperation on a raid(even a fictional one!). It saves time and lives due to misunderstandings.

But a good story just the same! I particularly liked the way our hero turned the tables on Mr Bates by forcing him to fire the "slutwife"! THAT was a MASTER STROKE!

My hat's off to you! Author! Author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the best stories on this site!

As many have said; "perfect revenge" story! It would be great to see some of your work again.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Ridiculous premise

Boring and ridiculous. The author wishes us to believe that the wife cheated multiple times with multiple lovers over twenty-plus years and the husband never suspected a thing. Get real. It's simply not credible and that blows the entire storyline. Anyone that clueless would not know to dodge the garbage truck bearing down on them as they jaywalked the intersection.

<P>

Several commenters praised this thing, calling it "the perfect revenge story". If this is good fiction, literature is in a lot of trouble because this was a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hrmmm.

The jusband was a pschopath. HE did not care about what was going to happen to his wife, and was only concerened for how she wronged him, how she betrayed him. It was all about him and it became a story not of betrayel, but of power...who has the most power. A real man does not have his wife kidnapped and forced into prostitution and drug use because she cheated on him, a real man divorces her ass.The husband was a bully and the wife is better off without him. I also did not appreciate how you portrayed the wife as emotionally distant despite her husbands attempts to salvage their marriage. You write that she became sexually distant when her new boss started working there, but why? Women don't become emotionally distant unless they are emotionally involoved somewhere else. And if she was cheating on him throughout the marriage, was she in love with the other men? Also, the boss got away scottfree. His actions are criminal and he deserved some amount of culpability. Also, there is NO way an ex-con would go into detail about a criminal activity for a mere 200 bucks. HELL NO!!! He would say, "Don't know nuthin about nuthin." otherwise his ass will be shipped back to Rikers. The author went out of his way to destroy the wife...for no reason. You stripped her of her humanity, of her emotions and her intelligence for no purpose than to make us hate her and want to see her reduced to sub-human level...That is not a good story. Why not include aliens and acrobatic penguins just to liven things up. All in all, a good story that spiralled downward.

mugglensumugglensuover 16 years ago
SUPER STORY GREAT ON REVENGE!!!!!!!

The wife deserves every bit of what she got. But I wish that the husband would've bailed her out and then started her new life as his whore for hire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good story line

Good story line, Great beginning, The end needs ALOT of work. Pay attention to detail, you have names wrong, fact out of order, and descriptions need justice. It kept my attention but barely. All in all it has much promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
bad ending

It was a great start but the end was horrible.You made the

poor husband look like the ass of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really poor

I gave it a 50 because you do actually write fairly well. The story was simply stupid. The husband was a sociopath and his wife was a slut. His revenge was so ridiculous. It was obviously an attempt for the author to write toward that segment of readers who think burning at the stake, after being tied to a red ant hill while alcohol is being dripped on the cheating woman's body...etc, etc, is just about harsh enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HHT you are the dumbest, the stupiditiestest

jerk when you wrote this....I would continue to love them and would never say anything about who fathered them. They were all that I had left of my family now. Originally I had thought about contacting their possible biological fathers and suing them for back child support. Now I supposed it's supposed to show that your character had moral fiber and theat you HHT also had that same moral fiber. Cheats and liars like you and the putrifying stories that you pollute the internet with are jsut plain 180 degrees wrong. The kid has been lied to enough by his sut mother. And now by his wimp ass (man who raised him) Don't you think he has the right to know who he is related to. How about in a transplant situation. A bone marrow for one of his children.

where do you get off using that old excuse to continue a lie that could have drastic consequences. Your hero would probably just keep quite while the boy dies of something that could have been easily corrected if the kid only knew the truth. You and your kind are just dishonest people. You think more of your stupid Strawberriers and champagne than you do the life of a child...I wish that I could reach out and touch someone...mainly you..after reading this tripe

Married withballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sorry Ass Story

What a wimp! He let all the guys that fucked him over get off scott free. Next time write like a man not a little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
To the flamers

I feel the audience is stupid to some degree. Some LOVE the story..some are iffy because it doesn't suit their personal needs.

You did a decent job author.

(To the commenter)The man is NOT a Sociopath..so stop flinging around the word like you actually know what it means. He continually struggles with his morality. This aint a heartless sociopath..it is how monsters are created and not born from the foolish actions of others.

Completely stable people might flip into rage and kill their cheating spouse with a gun or barehanded. So don't tell this author his story is far fetched or lame. The author knows people act different under not so perfect situations....I'm sure all your fancy books mentioned that somewhere to you commenters...but you forgot to remember that part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Gone very very overboard

I gave a 50 because you can write and describe the scenes really well. but the whole crack house thingi and hundreds of ppl fucking the sife went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overboard. I can still understand you having 3 black men gangbang your wife and making a video of it and then spreading it everywhere for revenge. you should have left it at that man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting.

One thing I find about these kind of stories is that they are about the wronged partner getting closure, and as such dont seem to give the other persons perspective very often at all. Mabey I'm just a little sadistic, but I realy want to know how the usualy extreem revenge affects them. What was the impact on her life? We can assume that Sally probably did her time in jail then moved town. I supose in real life this kind of person would blame everyone else, but for me to get closure in a story like this I find myself needing to see that the revenge had an impact, otherwise it just seems pointless.

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 15 years ago
Over the top

It is good to read a story in which the cheated on husband does not just sit there and take it. I do not object to revenge type of stories, but they need to be in par with the transgression. What you had the husband do, went beyond revenge all the way to evil. Your actions caused trouble not only for the wife, but ultimately for the child. What kind of life will he have knowing that everyone knows his mother is a whore and druggie? To make a child suffer is far worse than the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
tHANK gOD

Thank God Headhuntertales has apparently given up witing on this site. I hope he is being welltaken care in the pschotic facility to which he is hopefully confined.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
A remedy to injured souls...

To me, this and similar extreme revenge stories, fall within the 'special niche stories' category. They are probably not for every one - perhaps in a way that ‘first time’ stories or ‘group sex’ stories may not be for every one. <P>

When they are extreme they could be of less literary value (but not necessarily so). At any case, they all respond to a certain range of emotional/psychological needs, to which the authors and the readers may or may not be fully or even partially aware. Initially both readers and authors may just feel the drive to write or to read about exacting different levels of revenge against what they perceive as: the spouse who had badly hurt them, and frequently had done so by betraying their trust, cheating and lying to them. <P>

The emotional scars of separation and divorce are well documented in the professional literature. Some remain traumatized in a way that affects them for the rest of their lives. <P>

In part, I see this kind of writing as therapeutic. It could provide through fantasy some emotional release - a catharsis of sorts. <P>

Those among the readers who have been through bitter, even traumatic separation or divorce, or even those who have painful memories from earlier relations where they had been badly hurt by a very bad b.friend or a g.friend may know what I am talking about…<P>

I for sure can remember more bad experiences than I care to mention here…. I am not ashamed to admit that I occasionally enjoy reading some of the revenge stories, even some of the extreme revenge stories (no killing or torture for me) <P>

I know that in real life I will never lower myself to the level of deceit and back stabbing I have been through. But I have found my way to use the somewhat awkward justice system to get my pay back. I sleep well at night.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 15 years ago
Love it total revenge

this is what I felt like doing to my ex but I didn't fint out until after the divorce and she moved to parts unknown. I did ruin all 3 of her former lovers though. I seen her once since the divorce, she wasn't happy that I'd taken revenge on all but her, to this date I my still do so at a later date as I have found where she moved to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you really hate womwn, don't you?

Hi freind!

You really hate cheating womwn, don't you? - So do I. Otherweis women are wonderfull, and mostly faitfull.

But this Mrs. Sally took the price - what a whore. But why did mr Bates go free???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You cheat that much you pay

This punishment is about in line with all the years of cheating and not knowing if his children are his biological offspring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Continue

Please continue this story. I have lived through a similar experience and although some of the situations you described hit home, reading your words does help me.

I will ask you to at least consider my request.

Thank You,

Jim

grogers7grogers7about 14 years ago
Eeeeyowwww!!

Revenge is not an adequate word for this guy's revenge. A longterm, unfaithful wife who secretly gave you bastard sons would definitely make a man irrational. He snapped big time ! The unwritten chapter 5 must be the story of his comittment to the loony bin. How sick am I that I kept reading ?

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
The paybacks were the screwing she got for the screwing she got!

I loved it. She was a sorry assed, serial cheater and a total slut for all of their married life. I think he let her off too easy. I just wish you had continued the story. It was one of the best I have read in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good ending to the series

the bitch got what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Times have changed.

There is no more confinement of the wife or husband to the spouse. Sex these days is open and over half of marriages end in divorce. The reason may be infidelity, or brutality, but usually it is a simple loss in mutual interest. The statistics are probaly even more toward mutual infidelity than the 50%, the implication being that there are far more cases than the 50% discovered cases of infidelity because many of these incidents never see the light of day publicly. People regularly sleep around and in most cases don't even care particularly among the highly educated and upper class crowd. Mistresses and boy friend are an acceptable life style even among the middle class. Grow up, the traditional marriage is in the garbage dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The leopard can't change his spots

and a man who could behave in this way has NEVER been a good man.

Would be likely that he would brag about his actions.

His boys would first be sickened by BOTH parents, then abandon him to a lonely old age, unable to think of anything but the pain he has suffered and inflicted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a sad, sad comentary on the author's life

what a fucked up piece of shit....the husband is worse than the wife.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
all the anon commentors

get a fucking account, put you name on it so we can stop wondering what kind of spineless dickwads you are. Great story HeadH

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
This whole series was bad

I'm ashamed of having read it all. I'm big on the whole 'revenge' thing, but this one didn't work well.

IIRC, I liked one of your prior stories, so hopefeully this is an aberration.

greyfalcongreyfalconover 12 years ago
I second what the commentator below me has written

Stories like these should be scrapped off from the site. Such pathetic characters. Revenge stories are nice but this is not even revenge. This is cold blooded hatred.

Is this is the thinking process of the CARING AND LOVING husband?

Who has the guts to fuck with me? You? Oh well! I, your husband, will drug you, get you raped, video tape the encounter, send to all your contacts and your sons, get you blackmailed and drugged again, leave you in the whorehouse so that for you can get fucked by the lowest of the low people continuously for days and finally make you land up in jail and not post your bail so that you can be raped again inside by the female inmates. This, my sweetheart is my revenge.

Please don't post such extreme revenge stories again.

Greyhair61Greyhair61over 12 years ago
Pretty well written

...but not enjoyable. The series is simply not fun to read, nor is it a turn on.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Even after the disgusting 2nd and 3rd part, I read on driven by curiousity

I had a bit of hope that the husband showed remorse and stop the over-the-top revenge. And I would have liked to read at least a few lines from the wife's POV: What made her lie and cheat for 20 years? How did she explain to herself the things happening over the last few days? Why did she continue with denial? The latter does not fit in the storyline - a half-way reasonable person would have taken the consequences of either coming clear or leaving.

And about the husband:

First - quite unbelievable, that he did not find out about such an extend of betrayal earlier in the marriage. Second - if there had been any love on his side, he would have had a desire to hear her side of the story. But he just went berserk and plotted his disgusting revenge using all kind of barely legal activities (that could have easily backfired) instead of the clever revenge of "living well".

The result in real life would normally be, that the two children would turn their backs on him. Being cuckolded surely is a bad thing - destroying a wife completely is way to bad. One commenter asked, whether some of the positive commenters would like death penalty for cheating wifes. Obviously, that is what this author is close to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bluedogg is the only serial commenter stupider than DWmoroncok

For the last time you stupid shit, getting a 'handle' or 'nickname' and posting as 'hotnutz' or 'kreempie' does not suddenly make you no longer anonymous! I wish it did because then I could find some of these idiots and squeeze some brains into those thick skulls.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I guess it would have been better to just kill her

Not, I liked it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nancy or Anne?

Who bailed her out? What the fuck is wrong with you? Only a cocksmoking ass-pirate could think this shit story is worth more than 2 stars, for fucks sake you can't even keep the character names straight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

your stories are absolute shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

maybe a tad extreme, but she just did so much, without any revenge factor.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
What A Series!!

It went from sugar to crap in four Chapters. The writing was ok the story line was down hill from start to finish.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Oh No

You mean no chapter five? What a great story. Ignore the critics. Unreal as it may be, the cheating wife whore cunt almost gets what she deserves. If you do a ch. 5 you can let...

THE CHEATING WIFE WHORE SLUT DIE IN AGONIZING PAIN OF AIDS.

HA HA HA HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The only thing that would have made this better...

... would have been to have had Sally getting VIOLENTLY gang-raped/sodomized, etc. by a couple of dozen 'hood rats. Otherwise, BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! I envy you (and your protagonist) your/his devious imagination.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
A touching and tender story -

the tale of a devoted husband, gently and thoughtfully encouraging his wife to see the errors she made, and learn from them. 5 stars.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
She richly deserved everything she got...

Including the STDs she now probably has. A bored housewife that is a serial cuckolder of her husband more than deserves everything that happened. Hell of a story, keep up the good work.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
10 stars absolutely fantastic!!!

This story rocked me especially the revenge. The revenge was well organized thoughtful inventive and novel. This story begs for a sequel when the US Attorney slaps a subpoena on her for racketeering to set an example for drug law enforcement after the local court slaps with a light fine and warning and she thinks she out of the woods completely. When her husband picks her up in prison she tangled in embraces with prison dykes that she's obviously very involved emotionally with as she exits.Her husband keeps leading her on til they get home have a quiet evening together and he asks her tenderly if she's okay and he'll get her on her feet again. He leaves for work the Black shows up after he leaves and she willing hops into bed and ten others slip in when he's have his way her In the middle of the gangbang the US Marshalls enter with a warrant accompanied by DEA and THE IRS and the divorce papers and the local news. She stumbles out the house nude stoned and cum all over as she is arrested. Goodnight Irene! Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Huzzah!

Now THAT was a good story! You should continue writing as much as possible; you have an obvious talent. Great plot, pacing, dialogue and one hell of a revenge sequence. Like her ass, I give it two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Goddamn what a fuckin sick, twisted, vendictive, demented mind you have! And I wish I knew you so i could shake your hand!!! This story was un-fucking believable! I loved every word! Fantastic fucking story of revenge! Please, for fuck's sake.... write another one!!!!

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Excellent Story

Just ran across this one. Great series! The best part? I guess in jail they don't have Bubba's but Bubbettes named "Big Shanequa". Thanks for the laugh!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Of Course

Before I even checked your biography, I knew you had to be a Southerner/Confederate! God you people are deathly afraid of black people(I wonder why?).

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
chapter 5

In which the husband sues the police dept. for the illegal search.(Lack of probable cause, violating Constitutional rights)

Gets the big bucks.

Divorces the cheating slut while she is locked up - she loses big that way.

He will not need to share the millions.

mugglensumugglensuabout 10 years ago
WHAT A BOMB!

LOVED IT. WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING? PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nice story, but a disappointing ending - or stopping point for that matter, because it doesn't feel like a proper closure to me.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
The warrant will hold up

She was found in a crack house, with enough drugs for a possession charge. A search of her home and car (except in this case, the car's already been chopped) to establish how much she was in possession of and where it was will hold up. Also, since she'll most likely claim to not know how she got there, looking for any evidence of foul play against her would also be appropriate. And from the husband's point of view, the home search that turned up no evidence of crime or other foul play there helps bolster his apparent non-involvement in her criminal activities.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Nice

A nice ending, good read

Harsh61Harsh61almost 10 years ago
Wild Revenge

Yes; your wife was unfaithful but this is not the way to take a revenge from a lady who is your wife, a mother of two grown up children. It was your duty to discus and sort out the situation on getting information from your friend. It would have a different ending.

Children will always miss their mother, a mother's love; no matter what you feed them in their minds and heart and give them all worldly gifts and love. The later part of Anthony coming into picture is not at all acceptable.....the drug and rape is one word that was planned by YOU leading to Her misery for which you are responsible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Husband heartless & stupid

The revenge is over the top. The husband is not the good guy here, but more importantly, he is stupid. How long will it take to all come unraveled and point back to the husband. He paid an ex-con to setup the drugs and sexual abuse of his wife. He left his signature at a business where he prepared the porn tapes and went to another to create labels. Maybe his finger prints are still visible on a copy or two. He placed his handy work in video stores. Do they have survelence? Maybe the video equipment left an electronic market on the videos. He had his wife's erotic photos & love letters, so he has motive. He confronted her boss directly. There are just too many ways the revenge could come apart and send him to jail instead of his wife. Stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A story about 2 assholes...

A story about 2 assholes... so who cares what happens to them. The world is a better place without either one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HEY, 'Why Not'

My favorite BAR

bill....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good.....

but it really needs another chapter or epilogue to tidy all the ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wife goes for Life.... fuck ya

Its the best story I have ever read here.Perfectly destroyed her Life,she deserved it.

And all of the people who now think that he is a bad guy... just think there can only be one kind either good or bad. When he tried to fix his relationship by being a good husband you all called him wimpy now he destroyed her so he is bad.she deserved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous