All Comments on 'Disappointing Dr. Rogers'

by tinybetacuck

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely done

Interesting, creative, well-written story - stands alone very well - but also begs for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

The "cringe" factor is wonderful, I think at his next visit the good Doctor will have an appliance ready to enforce her instructions not to ever cum again! look forward to further installments, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!

Please don’t make us wait long for the next chapter!! There is a next chapter, right??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please sir....

Can I have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written story. I have a small penis (3+1/2" erect) and just one very small testicle and I can totally relate to the desire to be humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding and TOTALLY worthy of a sequel!!!!

The perfect follow-up would be Dr. Rogers decides to direct Doug toward a feminine lifestyle, explaining he could find a level of fulfillment as a woman that he never could as a man, slowly manuevering him toward a new role, perhaps with some hypnosis and since she is a psychiatrist, a regimen of hormones. By the time it's all over, her patient has become a fully functioning woman, attracted to men and enjoying a healthy sex life and a new job as Dr. Rogers' receptionist!

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks so much for posting! I love it!

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 6 years ago
You have a fan club!

Best I've read in a while. It felt like I was there.

betabradbetabradover 6 years ago

This is me too. This is exactly me. Please tell me what happens next .

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Tiny weany

It's obvious his little dick will never please a woman. He better develop his oral skills or be willing to be a cuckold.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I love the idea of sincere comments!

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It works for me.

I'd gladly let Dr. Rogers feminize me, reminding me I had no business as a man, getting me used to my new lady parts, my skirts and dresses and learning to handle the greeter functiony of her office! Maybe even helping me meet a guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Small man

Loved it just jerking my own 5 inch penis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great realism

Great story! I love how you set it up with realistic actions and comments before Doug's fantasy starts coming true. Really well written, too. Looking forward to additional parts if you're planning on writing them.

suckermansuckermanover 6 years ago
he is a 1/3rd of an inch bigger than me

Wow! make sure episode 2 isnt too far off. I too have laid next to my wife after fucking her and heard her moans and felt the bed shaking as she gave herself an orgasm, something I cant do.

Smashing story cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome story!

Please write and post more! This was GREAT!

ChastizedChastizedover 5 years ago

Part 2 and 3 cumming right up!

Great start, thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well this is just stupid

NYbiwmNYbiwmalmost 2 years ago

Great fodder for CFNM enthusiasts as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem with stories like this, is that it implies a man with a small penis can never function as a man. They come in all shapes and sizes, though, and the key is knowing how to use it. A small penis actually grows larger, proportionately during an erection, than a larger one does. These stories perpetuate a myth that a small penis is somehow a one way ticket to a lonely, bitter, life. Rubbish! I'm reminded of a story where two acquaintances at a gym are talking in the shower one day. The well endowed guy asks the man with the small penis if it stands in the way of his sex life. "Hell no, says the guy. I've got a sexy wife, and four great kids. I've got a girlfriend on the side. And then there's my mistress... " The well endowed guy is speechless for a moment, then says-- "Wow. You want to trade yours for one that looks good in the shower?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At 4" he can certainly have sex, and get a woman to orgasim with out a problem, its not the length or size that matters its how you use it.

achillexachillex11 months ago

So well written and so unexpected. I don't think Dr. Rogers' behavior is appropriate in real life for a therapist but that's what makes this story exciting. I found it a bit by accident but I can't wait to read the rest...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertinybetacuck@tinybetacuck
241 Followers
Please rate and review the stories and let me know what you want to read more of! I also make captions about all the same shit on bdsmlr under the same name.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES