All Comments on 'Naughty List'

by cvillerook

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
miss_hornymiss_hornyover 6 years ago
piece of shit

nothing but garbage writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage????

So many readers read the cuck stories every day knowing its a cuck story then cry because its a cuck story and more and more cuck stories appear every day.

This is a good cuck story,all five stars..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Strange

Wife fucking the seventh fleet is normally cheered on here, something to be admired. Husband does any outside fucking and it is severe punishment time. Strange how one sided it seems to be. Should she not be excited and want to share in his achievements?

Of course what she did would not rebuild, repair, or restore a marriage or even a balance of accounts, the wronged party will always fell wronged no matter what the payment. No she just killed any feelings or possibilities that still existed.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
If someone is a serial cheater, why stay married to him?

If someone is a serial cheater, why stay married to him? Why did she lowered herself to his level? And knowing he was a serial cheater (knowing about his first marriage) why did she married him in the first place? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nope, The only tradition

I'll go for is you being remembered as my biggest error in judgement in the anniversary of our divorce every year, bye, bye.

I really think the same evil writer wrote all the crap posted today.

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
Did that many people miss the joke?

That Santa -- yes that Santa -- is always getting banged in jokes or propositioned in songs like "Santa Baby"? And that Mrs. Claus could want a little payback? And that Mrs. Claus might be sort of hot? And naughty?

And no female or male for that matter has stayed in a relationship to keep a business or a reputation going?

I have in the past said my stories are "not for everyone". But honestly, did you read it -- this one is basically as benign as it comes. And it ends in an age old joke to explain what is happening.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Sorry, dude, but if you have to explain the story and the joke it didn't work.

No, I didn't read the story, only your comment. Seems almost as if you were the only one who "got" it. Probably tells you something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, how embarrassing!

Sorry dude, but total Fail. Too bad too, since the overall plot idea is a good one. Maybe rework it, and put it in Humorous? That alone would have clued us in. Of course, if it was well written, we wouldn't need a clue.

Thanks for the effort.

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
Well Hell

I cannot argue with the last two comments.

As a Xmas story I did not want to go "Mrs. Claus!" and I thought dropping it in the Holiday Story List was a bit of a give away. But perhaps I buried the lead.

Live and learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-Garbage???

Yes, garbage, what about that word don't you understand? Oh, I get it, since it isn't a btb story it isn't garbage, right? You're a shallow person. Broaden your horizon anon.

From a quick glance at scores and comments it appears another dismal day for loving wives. Anticipate the defender to come out swinging. Never fails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star because it is so one-sided but 5 stars because it is satire.

Good story once I realized it was about Santa and Mrs Claus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid nonsense trash story. 1* for this crap

Pure lame from a wimp writer.....waste of time reading this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Entertaining

I think the people commenting need to get fucked and loosen up. So serious and critical - jesus, if one doesn't like the story fucking move on, there are only 10,000 more to choose from.

Good for Mrs. Claus getting her jollies off.

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
I think I have a fan.

At least 1 as I am beginning to think the last 3 Anons are the same person or know each other.

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
And thanks to

Anon Entertaining for the life preserver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:cvillerook

Well one fan is better than none. Doesn't appear you got too many. lol

Doesn't it make you wonder why you bothered posting in loving wives. Looks like the other categories are much kinder to you. lol

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
LOL Yes it does.

Really, I thought it was a light-hearted Santa and Mrs. Claus joke. I honestly did not think I would make a soul mad with it. Some of the BDSM and fetish I write I get it.

It can be rough.

But this was a little romp and I have apparently really pissed off a section of the "Loving Wives" group. And what has me baffled I have seen much "worse" covered under the group.

Each to their own. I thought people would get the joke. As I said above "Live and learn."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Normally

I would give constructive criticism, but there's no hope for this piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Garbage????

So many readers read the cuck stories every day knowing its a cuck story then cry because its a cuck story and more and more cuck stories appear every day.

<P>

All this really states is that you are admitting it's a shit story but are also pissed people are commenting that it's a shit story.

<P>

I would ask if you spent 5 seconds actually thinking before you posted your idiotic comments, but it's obvious that is beyond your abilities.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Sorry cvillerook, maybe it was a great idea as you conceived it, seemed fresh...

It just sort of "meh"-ed its way down the page. It was OK, just not good.

Sort of clever idea, sex written pretty well. Just didn't get beyond three stars for me

IDK, may if you had justified the punishment more, and make Mrs C seem less of a Bitch?

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
@Anon "re: Garbage????"

Interesting that you sling mud at commenters from the shadows in the cheap seats without commenting on the story itself. Get over yourself and have a lovely day

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
Oldbear....

It was 3-stars for you and that is fine. And I appreciate that you put your name to your comment.

I cannot even begrudge you that position. I mean it is obvious you gave it some thought and stated it clearly. And maybe it is a fair cop -- cannot say I am the author and I am partial. And hell, I write from midnight to 2 am usually -- so you are very probably correct.

I don't even blame the 1 star people... "cups of tea" and all. I just have been a bit surprised by the comments and oddly delighted. Did I mention I usually write more fetish and BDSM?

Maybe that is why I have enjoyed them so much. I have been laughing all day.

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
@Anon ... Strange

Sorry, I lost you in the deluge of comments.

You know what.... ?

Good point. swinging (any sex really) should be enjoyed by both/all parties. Or else why do it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same old same old garbage and pathetic repressed story. 1*

Nothing exciting or hot in this pathetic and wimp story.

As usual from this kind of writer, this story focus more in the big cocks and loads of cum rather than the STD cunt wife. This kind of writers should move to T&C and Gay session....LW is not a place for repressed gays guys pretending they're wimp cuckold husbands.

This is so depressed and disgusting!

1* for this crap and lame story.

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
Apparently I hit a nerve

with some. Too close?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It just can't be worst than this trash. 1* for the garbage

Is the author running for the Lowest Score Contest?

If so, he's a very good candidate.

What bad shallow and nonsense story.

Perhaps better chance in others category. The LW just don't appreciate garbage like this tale.

1* for the crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Toss the bitch to the curb

There's revenge, and there's this. Beat the cunt stupid, then throw her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

Are there realy man out there who get excited by that crap??? I think only brain sick ones!!! And to your fantasy - it have to be believable if not its only laughable like your crap!!!

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
To @Justgr8 an explanation of the disagreement

Earlier in the comments I mentioned that very thing. Due to real life I do a pile of late night writing and some win, some lose. I am not blaming a soul that does not like the story. DrKen -- "Dull" -- fair point did not work for him.

I said it seems perhaps LW was not the right category. Basically, mistakes may have been made -- never denied it. I looked at a few stories and there seemed to be a space that was a little revenge screw or the husband in a "less than commanding situation" and I made a call -- apparently one not appreciated by all.

While I may have whiffed at the "bat" so to speak, I will say this there appears to be a number of people that this touched a nerve on in a way that on a nonpaying free porn site astounds me. Now there have been some very valid ones such as your own, Oldbear, DrKen, etc. to be sure.

And I get that perhaps there are only so many ways to express a certain level of displeasure at the way sex or the situations of it are described. However, if an Anonymous "crap" or insults are the comments you have to offer just quit reading the damn story. Or vote and go on with your life.

I have reviewed those comments and I have quick note:

"I am taking zero from their writing style as “crap” and other incoherences are hard to get a bead on or their guidance some of which is likely anatomically unlikely I will also be ignoring. I had someone that admitted to not reading the story that gave a better comment than the "crap" ones. So, that gives you a level of some of the commenters. PS -- that person seemed quite lovely and reasonable -- be like them in your life if you can muster it."

Frankly I have taken to laughing at those so wound up -- some in public on the board. Why? Cause this writing is a hobby at best. However, there are some authors on the board that might shy away and just not write under such abuse or not show any of their work to someone and they get this level and better in the abuse category (there is the real S&M on the site) or if they just read the comments to other authors -- and that helps no one.

Me, in the RW, I am an outside sales person a "no" for me is a day at the office, every day, over bigger stakes than this, and really the things that those commenters have said -- HA, they could learn from the people that try to mow me over in negotiations.

The story may be my fail. However, lack of basic civility is the fail on some of our neighbors here -- largely it seems the Anon. section. And I will not have it, nor should anyone offering up a gift (no one is paying here) -- and it is a gift of the author's time and ideas -- have to tolerate rude slights for just making such an offering. They do not like story, fine. I am not thrilled with their attitude.

Again, Justgr8 this is not you or some of the other very nice people here. Some of whom think I am "dull" -- I am watching you DrKen. However, your very fair point seemed to be a place to springboard off of and address manners for some in the audience.

Sorry for the length I return you to your next regularly scheduled "CRAP".

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
Oh....

And for anyone that made a pleasant comment, or even a mild defense, or voted positively or in the negative (and just did not go sideways in the comments), or said "CRAP and here is what I am thinking". Thank you.

See people you can have nice things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nonsense, ugly, pathetic and wimp sotry. 1* for this waste of time

Wow, what a garbage! Perhaps the writer was DUI when he wrote this story.

This story has wasted 5 minutes of my life.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, low context, shallow, poor written, and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

1* for wasting time

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
Try the veal -- he'll be here all week....

As i have said before you will see repeaters in the comment section.

Though they tend to be "Anonymous" the style of writing is both horrible and easily identifiable if you look at the construction -- check if you like I bet you can pick them out. Look for the 1* finishing tag line -- so you fully understand their outrage at a free story I made them read. I am thinking a Yelp Troll? Either that or there are a group of people out there with lots of free time and spousal issues and the little to no manners. Or maybe they are all just using the same badly made template. But I can see why some of them would have free time and spousal issues.

Quick note there are 35 comments at this time in case the party decide to pull or attempt to rework them, as I believe that will shift the order of comments and or change the numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed it

It was short, funny, and maybe it just bugs you guys because you're guys.

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
re: I enjoyed it

Bingo. I think you for the most part hit the nail on the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure lame, nonsense and so poor written. 1* for this crap

Thanks this garbage tale is quite short, so I didn't feel guilty wasting too much of my time reading this trash.

This story is so stupid and nonsense that doesn't deserve much of comments.

Ohhh, BTW I'm a woman, married over 15 years and mother of two lovely kids, so don't tell me this story falls to that path.....it is garbage anyways!

1* for this nonsense lame.

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
Do you

scream at your keyboard a lot as you bang the keys?

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
Once let up

He gets his friends with connections and sends her away-permanently. No divorce, nothing. He sends her to Africa to be a slave to the warlords there.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
HO HO HO HAS A NEW MEANING

and also a description, TK U MLJ LV NV

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
@trandall9991

My only problem with your story ending is I am sure Santa has connections. Cause in the words of Ray Stevens' song Santa Claus Is Watching You, "Santa is with the CIA!"

May I suggest my last Christmas story which may clear up the first wife comment. And show that you are right and Santa will disappear you.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-last-christmas-in-the-near-myth.

Have a great holiday season. You made me laugh cause that was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gosh, what waste of time reading this stupid crap!.....1* for this nonsense garbage

Time wasted reading this nonsense, ugly and low garbage story.

1* for this crap.

cvillerookcvillerookover 6 years agoAuthor
One single star...

From anonymous reader... I am crushed, however, will I recover?

Oh, as I promised to keep count this is the 45th comment.

You guys keep this up and they will think we are dating.

sandymonroesandymonroeabout 6 years ago

What a funny yet sexy story! I liked it!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Count

Count me in with the ones who didn't get it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous