All Comments on 'Neglected No More'

by brooke30

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice precis

if this is all there isyou should have saved it for your personal records ....if it's a start ...good luck nice beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

Too many cheating slut wives already. We don't need any more.

esknresknrover 19 years ago
Disagree with nonny

I disagree with the one who wrote the comment about too many cheating wives. I feel that there are not enough and if you don't like those type stories, don't read them. I don't care for gay and lisban stories, but don't make comments about them simply because I don't read them. My motto is, each to his or her own - different strokes....

I do hope that this story will be continued.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
More, more, more, morfe, did I say MORE?????

Please, let us have more of stories like this one. This is superb, just what Literotica should be all about. Did God sent you to us, or what. You can put your shoes under my bed anytime......I love it!!!!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Another

Good writing but:

A story of the type that is about the lowest form of cheating wife. One that, instead of discussing problems with her husband about an intolerable (from her point of view) situation, decides to punish her negligent husband with a 3/4 million dollar fine levied against him. This ,made manifest in a lifetime of support for a stump bred bastard.

All night cryings,feedings,College, wedding, the whole ball of wax. All the while she laughs at the poor bastard behind his back, and says , "I guess I showed you, this kid is not even yours".

If she loves her stud so much, why not just divorce her husband, and be with Shawn? It is evident she is just a no good son of a bitch that deserves everything bad that could possibly happen to her.

A woman that would do this to her husband for just not fucking her enough would drive a knife through her husband's heart, and then twists it.

A woman like this one is the worst kind of cheating spouse than any in stories. Worse even, than a slut that fucks 20 black men in a gangbang.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good writting

Good writtng but another cheating wife story some readers love them alot don't. Fiction Yes but this type of thing happens in reallity more and more How sad

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 19 years ago
Very Nice

I like you story...

I will comment that Literotica is a place to post written stories and articles and so on, not make moral judgements on the content. If the story is about a cheating wife, fine. If it is a bout a monogamous couple, great! Please evaluate the story content from a literary point of view, not whether one personally approve of the morality. Who cares?

Brooke- Please continue writing, and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
arf arf

This is hot. Breed that bitch, baby! Hope the next chapter is about how horny she gets when her belly grows with the other guys seed and her tits get real big and she wants to get fucked everyday. Her lazyass husband deserves to raise the squalling brat - bet the boy will have a bigger dick than the husband!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

Your story has passion, a good story line and really gets the blood going. I can't wait for more. I hope to see her having sex with maybe the husband's coworkers or other men

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Since your husband

never does it with you without a condum and he almost never does it anyway, how are you going to explain how you got pregnant.

I guess you figure that in West Virginia the men can't count and would never check to see if the kid is really his.

Your Shawn is a real winner wanting to impregnate a women and have somebody else raise the kid. Of course if there is always the chance that the kid could come down with an illness that would require a blood transfusion from the father and then the sh*t would hit the fan. You must really love your husband and family to foist this kind of lie on them. I guess that the reason you don't divorce your husband and marry Shawn is that Shawn could not provide for you the way that your husband can.

The vote is for the way your story was written not on the subject, for sure not on the moral character or the lack there of the wife and her lover.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Poor Start

Lets assume several things about yourself and your first effort - you are attempting to be appreciated by us of your efforts - plus you felt this story was your best effort to begin to garner reader interest, support and approval of your abilities to entertain and excite us (as it did you).

Well as you can see from the mixed comments, some of us were surprised and disappointed by your author created crude crass bitches attitude and non-sensical words(?) I'm not even sure most women readers let alone most men were aroused by "ARF ArF" but the clinker was your "INTENT" to have the loving husband raise the bastard child of the bigger cocked internet asshole and you the slut loving wife - NOT EROTIC - just a depraved sickie author attempt to be sexy??? Explain to us how sexy / erotic that is so we might feel it too. You lose our respect and interest when you make numbingly cruel statements like that - now some sickies liked it from their comment - will they be your targeted audience - sick words from a sick author to the few sickies out there - if this really is your intention then don't expect applause, don't expect appreciation for your time consuming efforts, don't expect positive or constructive feedback or respect from your non-sickie audience - just the reality - the consequence of offending us!!

So, admitantly you can write some - perhaps you got off on the wrong foot without full consideration for the results of your theme & word choices - obviously it's your choice to do what you wish but selfishly we hope this story type isn't your continued choice. Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FUCKING TO GET PREGNANT

Meeting a stranger,and having sex with the intention of becoming pregnant is perhaps a turn on for you.Doing this behind your husbands back.It is however not at all erotic for the reader.Nothing sexy about this story for me.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Brook no false critics

This was a well written story based on a fairly well worn plot idea but significantly better written than most first attempts. One or two obvious errors which could be easily edited out next time.

As for the guys who sermonise they are not necessarily wrong but their comments have nothing to do with any literary critique. Anyway they ought to remember that since Kinsey reported in 1948 it has been known that 10 to 12% of all Americans born within a marriage have been sired by someone other than the husband. By direct extrapolation that means 30 million Americans are tecnically bastards, but then I imagine, it's much the same here. Reality I guess.

Good first try , good luck for the future.

SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREover 19 years ago
GREAT FUCK STORY

Why do those that are offended by such stories bother to read them in the first place? In fact what are they doing in Literotica if they are offended by reading about kinky wild sex? Don’t waste your time even listening to them since they are obviously that naive. You keep writing your stories. Please look me up. I would enjoy helping you write them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very erotic

Loved the build up...would love to hear what happens when her tummy begins to swell. How will her husband and lover take it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot and well-written

I like the whole concept of her getting pregnant by her lover. The little reference to canine sex was good too. Maybe she should pursue this in the follow-up. A little more eroticism surrounding the forbidden but desired risk of pregnancy would make it even hotter.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 19 years ago
Too bad Lit hasn't split the LW category in two.

There has been a LOT of discussion among authors about the sad fact Literotica's categories don't differentiate between women who love their husbands and those who have no respect for them. The WIDE split in you comments comes from that.

Some usually younger readers and usually newer readers of erotica who get excited imagining some poor bastard being betrayed by the woman he loves. They like to picture the poor innocent believing in his marriage while his wife betrays him and humiliates him (even if it's behind his back she feels a nice little tickle of vengeance and one upmanship at her action). This group will be ecstatic over this kind of betrayal.

But there is another smaller group who are looking for stories filled with the emotion and angst a partner, male or female feels on discovering the core of his life is a lie and the one person he was relying on to support and love him really dispises him. She may not be willing to admit this even to herself, but she really dislikes his/her spouse.

There should be two categories to handle this. Without that clue too many of us pick up a story to read and fine OURSELVES betrayed. Where we hoped to read about either love that has been suborned or a spouse betrayed they get something like this, where the spouse just thoroughly dislikes his/her mate. In the instance they are looking for they expect to see some measure of vengeance, instead they get the betrayer crowing (usually to HERself) about how she treated the stupid asshole who actually LOVED her. FOOL!

Your writing is good, but until you either clue your audience in on what is coming or Literotica gets smart you will always have this kind of dichotomy of reaction by your readers.

texman64texman64about 19 years ago
Awesome Story!

This story actually reminds me of the first time me and my wife 1st meet. We too, were cyber lovers that meet almost the exact same way. Thanks for reminding me of those fond memories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not realistic.

Ever heard a woman say fuck me? A friend told about some old hide that did. But a 30 year old woman is not a hide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Kinky, Sexy, And Very Erotic

I happen to be one who gets very turned on at the thought of married women getting pregnant by extramarital lovers and fooling their husbands into believing the kid is his.

I do know married women by the way who really have had children by other men during their marriages- three of which the husband found out and stayed with his wife, raising the child as his, and three more with husbands who at least seem to be clueless they are raising another man's child by their cheating wives. Give us more of this and I for sure will be reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Erotically pregnant

I liked this story and am pleased she became pregnant to her internet lover at the exact moment she wanted it to happen. The mind pictures were powerful, the story well thought out.

Whether it is morally right to fuck someone other than your husband, is not the subject of this story. It is not up for critique on this occassion.

Yes, would be nice to have another chapter of the pregnancy, and how it affects both men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
stupid sex

cheat for pleasure, not to get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Real Turnon.

My kind of lady- an adultress that fools hubby into believing your lovechild by another man is his.

More! More! More!

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

This story is OUTSTANDING! All sex should be between consenting adults regardless of marital status, and with no concern for that status. Women should be able to choose just who they want to breed them, and husbands should not care who has bred their wife. Husbands have so many more possibilities of close personal love and if they truly love their wives, then there should be no concern as to who the baby was fathered by. If our society did not place so much emphasis on 'ownership' or fidelity between married spouses, then there would probably be less violence, wars, or killings. If my wife got pregnant by another man, I would feel honored and do what I could do to help her raise that baby without concern for its natural daddy. God made us capable of doing this and called it good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

Loved it.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick scum!

Sorry , but to praise a story with this subject makes you all very sick indeed , if she wants to fuck other men why the hell get married!

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Very slow and highly erotic

Awsome! Our society's conventions should allow this in all cases, where erotic moments are allowed no matter who is married to who!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful story

Stories such as this one appeal to those of us who fantasize about our wives getting fucked and even bred by other men. My wife knows she has my permission to sleep with anyone she wants. If she decides to have his baby that is her decision too. I find the thought of her carrying another man's baby in her belly quite erotic. So far that has not happened. I am amazed at the people who read erotic stories on this website and are offended by what they read. What did you expect to find here? Did you really think you would read about boy meets girl, dates her, and gets married? Come on! That crap is on TV. This was very well written and extremely erotic. I hope the author writes many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
husband needs to dump her, or pack her off to her

lover who is probably also married. Trash is trash, and she is total waste.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
A straying wife I can understand...

If her husband was giving consent it would turn me off. A well-written and hot story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Tough to fathom

She refilled her gas tank SEVERAL times to get to a tryst with someone who presumably is also traveling to Nashville? That's probably 500 miles or more! Is there NO talent closer to her home? It's not hard to imagine her wanting some better action. What IS hard to believe is that she would deliberately breed with a man she is seeing for the first time. Women, it seems, need to be MUCH more careful about how they invest in that egg! This is a child she will be raising for 18 or more years. I know a lot of women get knocked up on one-night stands by real losers, but it is rarely deliberate. Personally, I find the impregnation possibility to be a big turn-off. The first tryst component is hot, the preggers is disconcerting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The wife was an idiot

Now she will have a bastard child unless she whizzes through a divorce and marries the man she hardly knows at all. Anyone who bases a marriage or even long term relationship on a very short time of hot sex is a fucking idiot. Part of the hotness is the wickedness in both are doing, that bloom will quickly fade when everyday life with each other becomes a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
serves hubby

Wifey was neglected by hubby and now has seeked out her online lover for attention and it serves hubby right for neglecting his wife. Wife will always have this secret over her husband and maybe down the road could add a third or fourth child for hubby to raise. Might as well keep hubby using them condoms!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
NOT BEING TREATED LIKE YOU DESIRE

is not neglect. It might be buyers remorse in 9. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story, shame about the spelling

Unfortunately you're another one who just never knows how to spell correctly. There is nothing more of a turnoff than getting right into a good story and coming across a word that is spelt so wrong.

The word is SHUDDER (or shuddering) not shutter. Look it up in a dictionary. A shutter is something you put over a window typically to stop it getting broken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If she thinks she was neglected before

just wait until her husband goes nuclear on her and tells everyone they know that she's a worthless slut who's carrying another man's worthless bastard.

That ought to make her life really interesting, yes?

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

i was expecting a pina colada.

instead i got stumpwater salad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bye, Bye Love

Bye, Bye Happiness Hello Lonelyness, I think she's gonna CRY!

When She realizes all she gave away

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A worthless whore who will soon be a divorced whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Desires of diseased mind

There is something particularly malignant and insidious about the desire to truly cuckold a man by having him raise another man's child.

Saddened you have such fetid impulses. It must be horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Find out

Find out how excited the casual lover will be when you let him know he planted his baby in your whorish womb. I bet he disappears as fast as a fart into the night, and since your husband has not been fucking you, he will ask himself, who the real baby's father is. DNA will dispel the doubt, and lead to another single whore in welfare.

settledseassettledseasover 3 years ago
Hey keep writing

This was a good realistic story. And that is what story telling is all about.

So do keep writing! Pay no mind to the negative stuff. Sadly this may have happened to them, and that is sad. Still in a way they do complement you.

In that they point to it being so real. And in many a sad case it has been.

But is not your doing.

So do keep writing, this was a good read.

ss

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Neglected No More:" - Thirty Year Old Married (Neglected) Mother, Brooke and Early Thirties Year Old (Single ?) Lover, Shawn.

First, I've read each of the prior forty-three (43) comments; most of them are childish, misogynistic hatefulness, and many of the comments owners/writers are probably unhappily married, prior or currently! Most of the distasteful personal attacks are males that seem have sex-performance challenges and hatred. The majority comments were of a personal attack style. Many of the males (most probably) had nothing positive to say when they referenced the female(s). A good percentage of the comments DID offer graceful, positive comments and some urged you to continue your writing, as you deem appropriate to your wishes and style.

Second, 'Loving Wives' genre is not my usual pornography reading fare; I'm a big incest aficionado, However, I must, without reservation, pronounce this story is top-shelf, extremely well written, literarily, and with proper punctuation and sentencing structure. One comment by an "Anonymous" jerk had the balls to criticize the only misspelling he could find (shudder), but he, not being a capable arbiter, misspelled the English word "spelled" by using his version as "spelt" (British, less used version)!!

So, in the final analysis my opinion is your have written a FABULOUS story. Though the theme is not my favorite genre, I'm smitten by the context and subject of your story. It is realty, the tale of a lonely wife and mother, with a husband that is challenged in so many ways. The wife, Brooke, deserves to have her libido sex-bell rung loud and clear, giving her the pleasure she has obviously not had in her marriage--although she does have the product of a lovely young daughter, by her husband! Anyone begrudging her human libido much happiness, lovingly performed by her lover, and her wanting to have another child (she hopes, a son), by her satisfying lover and hopefully father-to-be of her next child. More power to Brooke, her next lover-sired child, and her sexual and emotional fulfillment!!

The last activity on 'Brooke30's biography was July 01, 2005, and today being November 04, 2021, it has been sixteen (16) years and four (4) moths since you last acknowledgment to your 'Literotica' account and fans. This story was posted in December 2004, and your four (4) chapter "Paradise Mom" EPIC during severa months in the early months of 2005. Unless you've physically dropped off the edge of the earth--and the promise of "To Be Continued" at the end of Chapter 04 of "Paradise Mon"--your fans, AND this fan in particular--urges you to take your computer "in hand" and produce another "Paradise Mom" style, extremely appreciated and produced creation! Only certain people have the necessary "juices" and ability to write with the emotions, realty and vividness as you have done. Don't let that ability atrophy, get stale or even partially--or worse--fully disappear. Finally, we do Pray that nothing nefarious nor radical has interrupted your gracious and gifted life.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nice! Bigdaddyg is an accomplished psychiatrist who loves invest. Mommy must be proud, although she's probably not sure who bigdaddy daddy is. Bigdaddy is ok with that though, because he thinks cheating wives are normal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ahhhhhh so reminds of my old bf Dorothy an information operator when I knew her so long ago. She was so horney that she was always having get strange dick, usually on the way home. LOL she had freshly birthed a baby and her tits were so big. Ready to leave her poor hubby. By the time she got together with me she had weaned her baby so they had shrunk. Darn! BUSTER2U

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Straying wife risks pregnancy

The jerk of fantasy to every straight up full on homosexual man who writes cuck drivel here. Literally, you all are wannabe cum guzzlers.

Now think how funny it would be for us if you closet queens actually found a woman who agreed to make it seem like you enjoyed pussy, knowing theres no way a woman respect or loves a repressed gay man who needs to live vicariously through her.

Thats a fucking riot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous