All Comments on 'Randy's Ordeal Ch. 02'

by krs3773

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot story

This is very hot. Hope you keep up the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait to see more

We can't wait to see more chapters. What a great fantasy this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

Best story I've read in a while.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
Oh No!

This is no place to stop! Keep up the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely!

This is lovely! I can't wait for all members of the book club to have a turn. Randy (SUCH a great name!) will have an exhausting night. But after it's all done he realizes to his horror he desperately wants to do it all over again.

Wait. Is the key really not available until Monday?!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
keep 'em coming

Very nice. I like the way you switch between Randy and Meghan and the contrast between his helplessness and her total freedom to improvise. I hope Meghan will take her time to degrade Randy in stages. I'm eager for another chapter, but I also hope you will also take your time to maintain the tone and quality of these 2 chapters.

CosmiccowboyqCosmiccowboyqabout 5 years ago
forced submission

I like this story, the forced submission and the wife's friends participating. Wish there was more. Lots of possibilities. Almost 2 years from the last submission. Please come back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NO don't continue

It's just lurching evermore into the totally unbelievable. What wife would ever dream of doing that to her husband, if she wanted her marriage to survive?

The fans are are all going to shout "but it's just a fantasy" yeeesss, but it's a totally stupid storyline that is in no way credible at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
D I V O R C E !

No trust left after this humiliation! Dump the cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Horrible

abusive wife. What guy would stay with someone who completely betrays his trust?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more

bobphil8787bobphil878710 months ago

I really wish you were still writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous