All Comments on 'I needed help Getting Pregnant'

by PO469

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not likely but a fun read.

I enjoyed it.

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
Pregnant huh

Typical cheating bitch. Even when she conceived she kept on fucking around on her husband. He is definitely better off w/out her.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 6 years ago
"Several"

That word alone had me thinking, cause these 4 guys may have wanted to help her out in the growth pf the children... But that's just me. But wow... "Several" had me wondeering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am infertile with an extremly low sperm count and wanted children as did my wife. We went through all the options and agreed that her getting pregnant was what we both wanted and it should be natural and by another man. We decided we didnt want anyone to know and she didnt want a complicated affair or a man looking to see his child. We decided that a lover on holiday would be best and one who was similar to us as in european and agreed by us both. We have three children now all girls and twins from the first pregnancy. We went on holiday and found men who wanted sex with my wife she was twenty one size 8 with pert b cup breasts so she had plenty to choose from. We invited her lover to where we were staying and we both had sex with her most of that night telling him she was taking the contraceptive pill and he didnt need to use a condom. She had sex with him several times a few without me and always having him fill her vagina with his seed. We returned home and sure enough she was pregnant. We repeated this and had our third child having her get pregnant on another holiday with a different man. Perhaps we will go again as she seems to fall pregnant on holiday easily.

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 2 years ago

A very hot story. And hey, a woman's gotta do what woman's gotta do. So why not?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot story love the cheating wife

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have read 6 of your stories, and I find this one to be the only interesting one so far. Nice erotic story, no guilt, no moralising.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous