All Comments on 'Nourishing My Nieces Ch. 03'

by RedHatter76

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nourishing my nieces ch. 3

wow.... please write some more, love mommy breastfeeding,niece and boyfriend.. my wife loved the story to it is hot to her...she breastfeed our little boy and i. we did enjoy the story, thanks again for bringing back great memories....

animal99animal99over 5 years ago

This little breastfeeding/masturbation incident reminds me of an ex... who used to claim she didn't need sex as much as I did. Apparently satifying me sexually was all she needed to be happy. I decided she did not have an appetite for sex because she'd never had it be THAT good for her. So every chance I got, I made out with her and stimulated her body in such a way that would make her squirm from pleasure before I built up the tension in her SO high that she would climax in an explosive manner before or during the subsequent sex.

I learned early on that a quick kiss did not turn her on but that Prolongued, Sexual kissing would make her wet and complacent. So started making out with her longer and longer...and when she first tried to stop me, I told her this was something I needed and enjoyed doing.

Eventually I drew it out to almost half an hour. Eventually I'd worked her up so much I had end up "kissing her" through a climax or two, before she stopped me or until she'd try to convince to have sex, as I later discerned was just to let her cool down.

She was unaware something besides kissing was being changed at each subsequent kissing session - One time I caressed her face the who time. Another time I caressed only her arms, and the next, caressed not only her arms but her back, too... before letting her "convince me" to have sex. She was quick to get to having sex, because I (correctly) assumed this was how she knew to make out.

It turns out, she just knew this was where guys were always heading and wanted to get to the "good" parts in a hurry. I just wanted her to be as turned on as possible, BEFORE getting to the sex... so she could see how much more satifying sex could be if we were making LOVe than than just fucking. She grew to love sex with me but admitted it was a taking a lot out of her. It wasn't just a 2 minute sex session, like her previous men... it was lasting an hour or a LOT more. And I was demanding (through my physical attention) that she enjoy it (come as much as possible) because of my ministrations.

This is what I thought about when I read that last part where Rick started fingering her to a climax while she was "content enough" with breastfeeding Rick, anothing sexual.

mavisuruwamavisuruwaover 3 years ago

please write some more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous