All Comments on 'Bikinigirl's First Game'

by Fitchman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
New Game for you!

Why not have your neighbor escort you to the basketball court in a nearby park. Pick up a male stranger along the way, and play shots.

Start off wearing 4 pieces of clothing (shoes don't count so you can wear them also).

You will take 20 shots. FOr each shot you miss, take off a piece of clothing right there in the park. For evry shot you miss over the four corresponding with your clothes, you have to spend an hour doing whatever the stranger wants.

Your neighbor is there for your protection, and you can add in as many of the following rules before the game starts, as you wish.

No pain

Nothing that will cause bleeding or boddily harm

No going to the strangers house.

No thing that will require you to be away from your neighbor, as he is there to protect you.

The stranger is allowed to keep you naked, when and where he wishes, he can have you preform any sexual act any individual or group of his choice, and he can have any individual or group of his choice perform any sexual act on you as long as the above rules are maintained.

Have fun, and let all of your fans know what happens.

ELi

soKINKYsoKINKYover 9 years ago
an idea

Here's one I love, and hate.

I'm nearly naked, heels, nylons and garter belt. Nothing else. I am at the mercy of others for at least 4 hours. I must submit to whatever kinky, depraved and sexual command I am given by anyone. People stop over just to use me. Inside, outside, anywhere and I must please them as I commanded to do. The only stipulation is I'm not allowed to climax no matter what.

By the end of the time, I'm covered in cum. Male and female, and even some pee. I'm so fucking horny I can't stand it. Now I must cum in front of whoever is there in every whatever way I'm told. But I must do it by myself. Such as fisting myself. Whipping my pussy until I cum.

I done it twice. I can't wait to do it again. But next time I wwl use dice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous