All Comments on 'Awakening of a Loving Wife'

by hunger4sum

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, I know...

For a long time my husband and I shared the fantasy of me being fucked hard by a big cock and he watched it happen during a vacation trip. It was a wonderfully erotic experience for him and an amazingly fulfilling time for me. At a college reunion two years later, I found out that two of my girlfriends were fucking other men while their husbands watched. It happens, and it's glorious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, I Know

all I can say is....Yeah, Right... How was being single again and what did your kids think of the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid

stupid cusk shit -1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY

My wife and I talk about this all the time and hope to make it real soon.

Thanks, all five stars here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting how most of the stories written about the magic and power and desire for a huge cock are written by . . .

men. A certain type of man, well, male, at least. OK, at most. Yeah, big cock fantasies. I think it is well established which sexual orientation is most impressed with cock size.

There's two stereotypes you won't find many women authors writing about, women with big breasts, and men with big cocks. You would think women are in the best position to understand and celebrate the superior sexuality of these two groups of people. Wonder why all the celebrating tends to come from men, who dream of big cocks, and have no woman.

Writing is a window on the soul.

Peekaboo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very hot!

Thanks for taking the time to write. More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
6! And annony, you old fat ugly fag fool

we're all glad we're not you!!!!! You're a retarded dangerous fool who should be committed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another nonsense and wimp garbage story. Understanble so much low score!

At least this crap and wimp story is short and made me waste just 3 minutes of my time.

This story is pure crap, nonsense, nothing new and nothing exciting, but just a bunch of pathetic, wimp lame trash all together.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for the realy pervert brain sick ones!!!

More shit isnt possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You have started a hot story. Even though I knew where it was going, you did a good job of unwrapping it slowly. Actually got a little hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife Takes a Big One!

Great story. Both my wife and I loved this piece of flash fiction. It was very erotic, got right to the point and had a great ending. A hen´s night out is very sexy, especially when it ends up at a strip joint with your wife taking a big cock in her married pussy.

I love it when my wife returns home after a night out, with her pussy nice and stretched out. Even though she can hardly feel my 5 inch cock, it leads to the best sex of our lives.

Your ending was great: “She looked me straight in the eyes again. "His big cock got so much deeper in my pussy than yours does..." I came so hard I nearly blacked out...” When a cuckold is looked squarely in the eyes, by his wife, and she says those works he will always have a massive orgasm.

My wife just hit the speed dial on her phone. After reading your story she needs her well hung boyfriend to come over right away.

Keep writing…we are looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The broken English of the comments is hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol at some of the imbeciles who comment.

Loved the story, looks to be an interesting beginning of something.

I just love how many idiots come on here and read a story in the loving wives section then start abusing pussy husbands.

1 Its probably fiction.

2 your reading in the loving wives section, wtf did you expect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mr. "1* cuck shit" is really a gay boy

It's clear buy his obsession with everything gay and penis related that he has a serious problem. Is there a sadder excuse for a human than someone whose whole life is devoted to posting negative comments on a porn site?

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pleaaaase

don't make this into just annnoooother unfinished story ?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Where

Where is the loving wife in this story? Oh, was it the whore?

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 5 years ago
Delightfil

Wonderful story. She revealed her exploits very slowly, tantalizung him and is as it is revealed that she dis fuck this man.

Bring on chapter 2!

BH54BH54over 1 year ago

Another moron who is about to lose his wife to a bigger cock.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 3 hours ago

I wonder if the folks who think this is loving have ever been truly loved. The story is really about feeding a warped and perverse desire while also making a wife just a whore. Seems the opposite of loving more like lusting and losing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous