All Comments on 'Gwen The Pissmop Sinks Even Lower'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
piss stories

I love the humiliation of the girls. Please use me in one of your stories

Theresa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Piss tastic!

Hi honey,

I read both of your Gwen stories last night. Absolutely excellent - you made me cum 3 times! Are you writing a third part? I really want to know what she gets up to with her sister.

I've never tried 'golden showers' altough I once let two young guys watch me piss when I was drunk!

love

Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pissalicsious

To tell the truth,,, I was about to rate this only 75 because of the toilet bowl,,, not my thing after a dude has taken a dump... neither my thing with cutting of the hair - makes the girls ugly.. and whats then the fun with humiliiating them?

But I gave you the 100 for the great descriptions of the urinal cleaning and her way deeper into degradation... I just loved that! just imagine walking into a pub and being forced to clean all the urinals with your mouth.... wow!!

/ your BustyJessica

mikibbwmikibbwabout 9 years ago
wow...mmmmmm

I've read all of your pissmop stories sir nd I m excited beyong beyond imagination after it......it will be my pleasure in being humiliated in any of your works

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The start was great....

But I guess there's a following for this. However, for me and the half dozen males I polled, the head shaving was the worst downer we'd ever read. Why would a guy want a beautiful woman's head shaved? We all agreed it was probably a gay thing - so they'd look like men. Great beginning, worst ending ever. Let women stay women. No one cares how the woman feels, it's all for the reader. But not this one...or any I'd asked. What a letdown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous