All Comments on 'Within the Shadows Ep. 01'

by Happytimeshappy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?????

Interesting but really weird. Hope chap 2 comes out soon.

JHJ

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 6 years ago
Intriguing

A very interesting start. It is fairly well written but there are some typos in the writing that take away from the story, like when Kyle says "we're fine people." Which should be "we're fine, people." Since he isn't trying to compliment the group lol. Looking forward to the next chapter.

HappytimeshappyHappytimeshappyover 6 years agoAuthor
I'm glad you're liking it.

It gets weirder. lol. And thank you for bringing the typos/grammar to my attention. I rushed through the proof reading process in order to get as many episodes out as possible while I work on projects outside of this site. I'll try to be more careful in future chapters. As of now part five is the most recent of Within the Shadows released for submission. I ran through them again to check for typos, and found a couple that I've fixed. :) I'm really glad that you enjoyed the first part and I hope that you continue to enjoy where the story leads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"the stewardess walked by while pushing the large tray with drinks." You're saying she was using drinks to push the tray.

"He had been checking out the hot black haired woman" Should be "hot, black-haired woman."

You keep writing that people "set" down when you mean "sit" down.

" Kyle had seen worst. Hell, Kyle had been through worst." "WORSE" Bad grammar.

" He looked around and seen the plane was motionless." "SAW" Really bad grammar.

I gave up there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous