Sort by:
  • 403 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just a thought

it would obviously be awkward to list all 303K+ tags on the main page, but maybe another page, where you could scroll through them all by alpha order, either one big page, or, more practically, by tabs A-Z, etc ... easier to peruse that way then trying to guess at all the rarer tags when one is feeling adventurous.

Francis73Francis73over 6 years ago
It is an improvement

As per previous commment 2 pages needed in alphabetical order for ease of scrolling

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Redesign Opinion

If you are putting focus on this tag feature, you should also limit tags to a limited amount to avoid overusing or multiple duplicate tags, or put them through some type of editing feature or some thing. You should also start requiring tags for all stories.

pjebpjebover 6 years ago
Nice, VERY NICE !!

I like the easy on the eyes tags to read, the ease of scrolling down to find what you want, the way the main categories are highlighted, in short I feel that you should proceed with this idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
new tags portal

It's somewhat difficult to use in comparison to the previous version. Duplicate tags often comes into play.

Though there are some upsides too as this new version allows us to select more than 2 tags at the sâme time.

But still previous version was better.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 6 years ago
Page Numbers

If you are interrupted, it would be nice to have the page numbers at the top of each story, so you could continue where you left off.

Irreverent1Irreverent1over 6 years ago
Add chronological listing ability

Currently I can search for stories chronologically only under the NEW listing on the main page but that, unfortunately, lists every story across every genre. I have to sift through stuff I don’t read to see if my favorite authors have published recently or not. It gets cluttered and easy to miss stories. The genre pages have a chronological list but only to a certain point and some genres post so many stories so quickly that it’s possible a story you’re looking for falls past and I miss it. Life happens and people can’t check every day. You can search but once you go past the main page everything lists alphabetically and those pages are numbered so you pretty much have to guess. And some authors change titles even within storylines (note: WifeWatchman’s Iron Crowbar stories). So if there was a chronological search function it could help immensely. Even on the authors story page.

goodmorningvietnamgoodmorningvietnamover 6 years ago
Bigger Ratings

Bigger ratings numbers please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nope

It sucks ass and takes too long to use. If I click on one of the tags under the "most popular tags" list in a certain story category, I want to STAY in that category. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I may have to find a new erotic stories site

Don't care for this so called interface. Not very computer literate and i can't find what i am looking for. The old one let you find a category, then find the different tags for that category. This one is a pain........sorry

skramskramover 6 years ago
Redundant tags

How about converging some of the redundant or overlapping tags. For example, "mother son sex," "mother son incest," and "mother son" all refer to the same concept.

Many others, including "piss," "pissing," and "pee."

And "public," "public nudity," and "public sex" along with "exhibition," "exhibitionism," "exhibitionist," "exposed", "outdoor," "outdoors," "outdoor sex," and "outside."

"Pussy eating" and "pussy licking" too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If it ain't broken don't fix it!

If it ain't broken don't fix it it and it is not broken.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

Works well, I like it.

Don't move UI elements around - the "Find story tags" field might be better kept at the top, like it is when no tags are selected. Also, instead of replacing the active tags, it should just add to them (so I don't have to write all already active tags again).

Like someone mentioned, it might be useful to see sorted stories even when no tags are selected, in a way replacing the default category page. Sorting by NEWEST would help overcome the limitations of the "what's new" page (it's quite ruthlessly capped), sorting by RATING gives you the hall of fame etc.

Also, I think that dynamic loading might be breaking the Back and Forward browser buttons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it aint broke

leave it alone the new format is harder to navigate

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hate

I find it confusing compared to the existing simple system

Aimie2469Aimie2469over 6 years ago
Favorites

Will current Favourites be passed over to the new model?

YourcumkittenYourcumkittenover 6 years ago
stop already

STOP please, don't change just to be changing,,,some people like things to stay the same, as Others have said, it is isn't broke don't try and fix it and it is NOT broken

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Liked old layout but wish you could add a search filter for stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why fix something that wasn't broken? I used tags to search for stories in specific categories, not the entire site. Bad move in my opinion.

fbaileyfbaileyover 6 years ago
Please do not change...

Please do not change things. They work just fine for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like it. It seems like it would make it better to find the type of story by tags that you would be interested in reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect!

I love it. I've been frustrated trying to find stories I enjoy and was considering giving up on this site, but this looks like a massive fix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Add more stories..

I'd like to see more blackmail stories, more wedding incest, wedding blackmail, tan pantyhose, etc.. I'm tired of the same incest stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Multiple Tags

This is helpful. It could be more helpful if one could combine more than just two tags; if it can, I don't see how to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stuff

I like it. Works well. Easy to use. Decent set of tag phrses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Multiple Tags

I too would like to be able to combine more than just two tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why not leave things the way they are ??????????????

why not leave things the way they are ???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Search Ability

Adding more items for a "Search" would be nice

nicho1855nicho1855over 6 years ago
Three things

We need to be able to enter a general story description to help find a particular story. There needs to be a section where we can tag a story that we have read and liked, but not favourites. Finally, all comments should only permitted by signed in members and NOT anonymous trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Notifications to us Lit members that a new story by a selected favorite author has been posted would be great. If I'm in a long story I sometimes miss a new story or a new chapter by another author that I liked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like the tags; they make topic searches much easier. However, I also liked being able to go straight to all new stuff in a given category.

The new font style is much less readable than the old way; please don't change the font!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like the old format

The old way was easy to use...adding more flash does not mean its improved

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Improvement

perhaps add a way to print stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOOKS GREAT

Looks great keep up the good work to improve

I am always appreciative of improvements

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
?????

Would love to see a topic that said new stories by the 7 day

Thamks..

ManuManuover 6 years ago
A few questions on previous comments - help from regular Tags Portal users needed

Thank you for all of the feedback so far. We are reading all of it and making notes.

I need help understanding a few of the previous comments so we can make sure the new Tags Portal is working like the old version. Can anyone explain the following comments in detail? I need to know steps and URLs to reproduce the problems mentioned in these five comments:

1. "Allow us to select more than 2 tags."

As far as we know, you can add unlimited tags, as long as there are stories that match those tags. If it's not letting you add more than two tags, can someone explain where/how this happens?

2. "If I click on one of the tags under the "most popular tags" list in a certain story category, I want to STAY in that category."

If I am on the Tags Portal home page and click on a Category then click on a popular tag, it shows me stories in that Category. Does this not work for everyone?

3. "The old one let you find a category, then find the different tags for that category."

What URL does this refer to?

4. "I used tags to search for stories in specific categories, not the entire site."

The New Tags Portal should allow the same, can someone explain how it is not working?

5. "Adding more items for a "Search" would be nice."

Does this mean that you want the main Tags Search box to add items to the currently selected tags rather than clearing the current tags? We could certainly change that behavior if it seems more logical to most Lit users?

Regarding #5 above, the new design lets you search Related Tags on the mobile (narrow screen) version of the interface. "Once you click "Related Tags", there is a search box at the top of the list of Related Tags.

If anyone can help me better understand the above five issues, I would appreciate it.

Thank you again for all of the comments, suggestions, and feedback. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tags

I wish that there was a way to add multiple tags. I could only add one tag and wanted to add another but couldn't find a way to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
need to carefully re-read some of the stories posted here

you have your good ones, great ones, ok ones, and your "how the hell did this get published." I've tried submitting mine a few times with it coming back telling me about that it's not broken up to sections, or my punctuation are off and so on. I've fix the issue yet, it doesn't get published, then I go to read some that look interesting and they are horrible.

I don't mean to knock on anyone that is writing a story, but oh my god...please go over it a few times before it hits the page. I don't understand how some of it does get through with no story line, no plot, no character of the character, bland, rushed, misspelled words, some not broken into paragraphs, some of the dialogue all crammed into one.

I'm going to try to submit mine once again, going to go over it again for the 10th time and see if it gets published. I will be very sad and disappointed if it doesn't, but majorly pissed if I read a no plot, rushed story and it got through...

Just saying to please be thorough about stories being put out here..some really shouldn't have been gone by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no

i dont like it.... because im using mobile opera.... it will turn me off having to click more now.... return to before please.... i like the oversize screen with categories on top right followed by other tags or one story tags and normal list of stories....

other problem i had is all tranny, crossdressing, gay should be with respctative categories and should not be allowed to seep in other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Am I missing something

Under the old system when you clicked on a tag at the end of a story it took you to that tag. Unless I am missing something, the new system takes you to the list of tags and you have to search for the tag you want. I really preferred going directly to the tag I clicked on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not working as intended

i have noticed if i go to a certain main topic and then refine using the tags on the right side of the screen with the older tags system i get alot of results. i compare them with the results of the new tag system and i'm getting substantially less results.

TxsSgtTxsSgtover 6 years ago
compare results

go to incest then refine by selecting mother on the right side using the current tag system.

then

go to incest then refine by selecting a related tag, on the new system there isn't even a mother tag, you got mummy, mum, mother son, mother-son, mother son sex, mother son incest.

regardless of what you select you get many more results utilizing the current system then the new one.

maybe as others suggested a combination of like tags would help but as i see it currently the new system will cause this site to lose alot of members. I've been coming here for over a decade easily and it has been my one stop shop for any of my textual needs, i am thinking i need to start looking for a new site if this is the direction yall are set on going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointed non human category but no Beastiality still! ??

You dare to have a non human category on this site but you completely miss a massive part of that criteria. Zoophilia and or Beastiality is a great topic, easily as good as incest/taboo. Taboo is a very broad word. You could have, literally thousands more hits/views or whatever you like to call the traffic visiting this site if you added this much sought after reading material to your site. This site is great and has some of the best written works relating to the adult material category I've seen. Combine the great writing, well designed site and new layout (which I do like the old tabs better but moving on) and the awesome moderation with Beastiality/Zoophilia added to it and this site will hit and stay at number one for a very long time. And thats a fact. Thank you for your consideration.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 6 years ago
Nice job

I think it is nicely done. For us authors, it is also nice to see what is normal for a tag, and also what is not. I like the differences in size to reflect frequency of use. It's easy to read and to use. It's also great when one clicks a tag and finds the recent stories using that tag.

I realize this is probably done by a computer, but some human thought could have entered into the equation. For example, the first two tags "18 year old" and "18-year-old" could have been combined into one tag, don't you think? Yours, JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Tags Portal

This doesn't help much as to a good or bad, but I am grateful to see that HUMANS still run a website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too many lousy writers

Too many stories from semi-literate writers!!!

Provide system to ask for stories rated 4.00 & above

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you

been reading for 20 years i think. scan the stories and find one i want to read.

don't find one every day. still what else could you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Love it, keep it found what I wanted super easy, two thumbs up👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Step-

I think the "step" stories (like -dad/-mom/-bro/-sis) don't belong in the incest/taboo category because they are not 100% taboo. There should be a new lead-posting category for authors that write about that to submit those kinds of stories under.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tags

I like the new tags portal because it's easier and navigate it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Busy

Little busy. Have no problem w/exiting format

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
Love the enhancements

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get it up and Running

This is much better than the system that you are running at the moment

ZnDustZnDustover 6 years ago
New is better

I think that your "beta" version is a good improvement over the existing format. It was extremely easy to navigate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A NOT selection

Provide option to select tags not to include.

Selecting tags limits story options which is ultimately its purpose. This also hides selections one might find interesting as well. I would like to see an option where I can select tags I have absolutely no interest in reading. This would then prevent stories matching those tags from being presented for perusal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tags

I used tags on Romance and they took to places I wasn't looking for, so unless you fix that I won't like. I been reading Lit since early 2000 and really enjoy the site. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good

keep it up easy to navigate keep fine tuning

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In general, but...

In general, I like the new look. (But that does not mean I don't agree with other's criticisms. I'm commenting about the overall, general design.) But, with the tags listing, two things strike me: A) Is there supposed to be some significance to the various physical size of the tag selections? B) There is a duplication of tags which is a little frustrating. For example, why is there multiple tags for mom/son stories, (mother son incest, mother son sex, mother/son), each generating a slightly different list of stories? Some seem to have been removed/combined already, but there are still some seeming duplicates.

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 6 years ago
I came because of "Erotica" and stayed because of the "Lit"

I greatly admire the architecture of present Literotica.

It is a great mix of all sorts.

A great mix of experienced writers and novices, some of which will grow by experience and exposure to criticism. You have so much material, much of it clearly tagged so that mostly you know what to expect before you click on a Heading. I cannot visualize how you can improve very much but I shall look forward to the adventure,

Thank you for what you have so far presented us with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Lit is the best there is anywhere in the web. Could be even better though!

1. Tags

Not sure if I was doing it incorrectly, but I was not able to add more than one Tags for a story search. The moment I selected one tag, I was taken to stories under that tag.

To be able to search using more than one tag would be very good.

2. Search Period

So if I have been away from the Lit for a while and wanted to search say Incest/Taboo category. It would be great if I could search for all of the Incest/Taboo stories for the last 3 months, or 6 months etc.

3. Alphabet Search by Author or story.

Again it may be due to some thing that I am doing or not doing but I find it hard to find the alphabet search for the name of an Author or a Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it

This is pretty cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TAG PORTAL

It's the best thing since sliced bread. I just love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fan fucking tastic

The new design makes it easier to get to stories that pique my interest at that time. Well done

Loverboy143Loverboy143over 6 years ago
Stories categories.

Most stories belong to not only one but multiple genres. Stories need to be described in two types.

1st is the main genre of the story. The actual genre to which the story belongs.

2nd section in the description of the story which tells what other genres are covered in the story.

E.g. An incest story, which also contains non consent between partners or bondage kind of elements. So the story should be listed in Incest/Taboo category, and the description should contain sub genres: non-consent/reluctance, BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confession corner.

How about a confession tab....where writers can disclose true life events.

yosiqyosiqover 6 years ago
i hate it :-(

i liked the old easy version !!!!! :-)

in the old version i just clicked on the fetish in the end of the story and it's send me directly to the category that i want like "shemale" or "cuckold" and now it's just send me to another tag screen that i need to type the spacipic tag to get to the genre that i wanted !!!!

it's just less easy to get to what you now than in the past !!!! :-(

Woody WoodwoodWoody Woodwoodover 6 years ago
A step backwards

On the search page when I clicked on a tag that i wanted, or when I clicked on a tag at the end of a story I had enjoyed it would take me to all the other stories that had that tag attached. Now you go to the generic Tag search page, where you have to enter the tag you clicked on again.

Also when I search a tag on the new search page, it doesn't seem to return the same amount of stories?

I found the old method far easier, because if a story had two tags I like I could open them both in new windows, now if I click to open a new window I just get two copies of the Tag search page.

Frustrating to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't like the current version

When you go back from the literotica stories you end up having to go to the top and then go down again, every time. If you just let it go back to the existing story it would be much much easier...

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Looks fine but...

I have no problem with either the 'New Tags' or the current one. I do have one suggestion, though - the Novels & Novellas category and the Text With Audio category are not descriptive enough. I generally avoid these because I don't want to waste my limited time reading a couple of pages of a story to find out what it's about.

There is generally a brief lead-in by the author but frequently it does nothing to reflect the subject of the story.

All-in-all I am very satisfied with Literotica the way it is and hope that any changes made do not make the site less usable. No other site comes close to the quality of Literotica.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorting

I would like to be able to sort by date to find lists of stories for that day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Story Tags" vs "Most Used Tags" Sections

There doesn't seem to be any correlation to these two sections. Tags that are larger under "Story Tags" don't appear in "Most Used Tags"; and the highest-rated tags in the latter don't appear large, or at all, in the former. I like the idea of having both sections, but I'm thinking there should be correlation between them. Unless I'm missing something. :)

anonymous88anonymous88over 6 years ago
Frustrating

If I search for a specific theme, ie gay male, interracial, etc... and then search the tags within that theme, it’s really annoying that it will then show any story within that tag. I go to the specific themes to narrow my search. I don’t want to see all the stories not related to the theme I chose. I picked it for a reason! Might need to check out other sites, which sucks because this has been my favorite up until this point.

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
I Hate

how almost every story mentions cup size. Why is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

very difficult to use. If you click on tag from a story it takes you to the portal but not to that tag and that tag might not even be listed.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
my desired tag ?

List stories rated 5 stats by author(s) who have multiple hot rated stories to their credit.. Rate anon votes half of what named voters get and authors count twice as much as regular votes get. A tier system.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 6 years ago
worked as expected

I think it works well. I put in the category first, then three different tags and the appropriate stories were listed.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 6 years ago
Not working?

If I follow the tags within the story, they automatically redirect me to the generic tags.literotica.com page. For instance, if I click on the 'mature' tag here. Is the same on Chrome on my PC or Safari on iOS.

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelover 6 years ago
tag portal

There are things I liked about the old and the new portals. The old one was more aesthetically pleasing to the eye and I had become quite used to the way it was laid out. The new one is easier to see and navigate. We all are somewhat resistant to change, but it must come eventually. I have actually been coming here for a very long time. I remember seeing posts over fifteen years ago when they were new.and I have seen many changes over the years, some subtle, some not so much. Change is good in one sense, since it indicates that things are not stagnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tags

I'm all for change but not for change sake if that makes any sense. The old titles and grouping was fine, if they were cross matched to the tags thats fine too. But just to use tags and get a long list up of stories that might have been tagged with that genra wouldnt work on its own.

Header seems clearer and brighter than before, maybe thats the lighter blue thats being used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

UGH its horrible! Why change things that aren't broken? Why change things people don't want changed and ask for suggestions when all I have ever seen on this site is the admins asking for suggestions but don't give a fuck about what is suggested and just do your own thing for the sake of change, stop changing the fucken site and concentrate on not allowing garbage stories to be posted! Get some standards in stories before worrying about so called changes YOU as admins think are needed just to give yourselves something to fucken do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Prefer the old version

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

New things can be a pain to get used to, but truly the new layout is better and I'm sure that with time I'll learn to appreciate it even more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Prefer the old one......

rothltdoadrothltdoadover 6 years ago
tags

not sure how many are like me but i cant remember ever using tags. I open Lit usually once a day go directly to the new submissions and scan that dates authors skipping subjects that i seldom read. When i find an author i follow I open the story in a tab and continue thru the new submissions list opening each story i see that i wish to ck out. Sometimes i dont get back to reading them for a while because I am busy with other things so occasionally my tabs of unread stories is quite long.

if u were to help me u would provide an easy way to put stories on a to be read list and automatically add story chapters to the list as the story grows.

Also being able to sort the new stories list would help.

L) Lotssa things u can do. Just not Tags.

Jim Long Long time reader and editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Add a cuckold category!!!!!!!!!!

Add a cuckold section so all thesevasshole anonymous posters can finally shut the fuck up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tags

Cannot figure how to get to the stories. Keeps going to more tags.

FASfanFASfanover 6 years ago
I don't like it ...

... it is worse than it was. A bad decision in my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with some of these posts

I never read the incest crap or the submissive husbands. Seems a lot of writers are obsessed with doing their sisters, moms, dads, etc. Not interested. I like the cheating wives or husbands stories. Real life possibilities that are tear jerkers. They can be BTB or reconciliation. Give them their own tag so I don’t have to read thru the garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There's nothing wrong with the category.

I have been a reader here for twelve years, and far as I'm concerned (and I have had a totally monogamous marriage for 47 years), there is nothing wrong with the category. Based on its description, swinging, cuckold, and open marriage stories belong here.

The problem is that the category has been taken over by cheating wives stories. Which are some of the best stories on the site. Now about 20% of cuckolds' wives cheated, and they decided they liked it, so those kind of cheating stories fit the category. But the rest of them (whatever they might be-BTB, RAAC, revenge, retribution, living with the bitch until the kids are out of the house, the cheaters are killed and the cuckolded husband ends up in jail, etc.) do not belong here.

So, unlike most readers who suggest a category adjustment, I do not think the cuckold stories need their own category. NO, I BELIEVE IT IS THE VAST MAJORITY OF CHEATING STORIES, IF ANY, THAT SHOULD BE THE ONES TO BE MOVED.

But I seriously doubt that will ever happen. Because conflict among the category's readers generates more numbers and numbers equal advertising revenue, right?

So give it a rest, folks. Pay attention to a story's description, read the author's introduction, if there is one, and ABOVE ALL, READ THE GOD-DAMNED TAGS! It's a small price to pay for some of the wonderful stories I've read over the years. Stop lecturing and trying to change others' minds. You may not like it, but we are a multicultural, multiracial, multiethnic, multireligious, etc. society. THAT is not going to change, no matter how much you rail against other people's' beliefs and lifestyles. Just go to church and pray for the rest of us, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Categories

We are a nation of words and descriptions and this is literature. Make individual categories for the cuckold and submissive and the BTB and RAAC so the reader can read what the want and not waste time with those they don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tags are still useless

Get rid of them and stop trying to do your own search.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Content

Before stories are posted an editing board should read all proposed stories for content. Too many stories that are posted, at least the ones I read, I exit before I finish the first paragraph. They are totally unbelievable or are poorly written.

However, Literrotica is still the best erotic story site on the internet.

bioman57bioman57over 6 years ago
Not good for me

I tried it and I think the old one is better

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Modest change

Not very different from existing portal, but perfectly OK. Easier to read, with good access to cross-referencing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please put cockhold stories in a separate catagory

Loving wives means a loving wife. Why put chockhold stories together within this group. To many sick stories in this catagory .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Going back

When go back after a story it returns to the start of the category, not where you left off.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
Tags seem okay

However, as an author, I can't seem to find how to edit my published stories to fix blatant and horrible errors, or how to delete stories.

Better clarification on that would be helpful

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looks good

A little more definition of topics than before. The clarity may help. Or the stories with a bit more than one classification may get lost in the shuffle. Please pay attention to those overlapping in themes. Thanks...love what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too much double entries

there is an annoying amount of double entries. could you write a fiter/robot to eliminate those duplicates ?

please use a proofreader desk because a lot of those mistakes obscure the intendet sense but are written correctly like 'navel-naval' 'your-you're' 'quite-quiet' etc.

jimgray27jimgray27over 6 years ago
Plot, character, and settings?

I liked your recent western contest and I look for certain backgrounds in stories. Like mystery, military, veterans/PTSD, Cannabis, sailing, etc. The closest thing I noticed with this type of tag was 'small town' with just a cursory browse of your tags. I keep looking for competent writing in subject areas that appeal to me. There's a lot of beyond competent writing on this site but wading through the whale dreck and poor editing gets to be tedious.

I remember back in Junior High School how people would mention page numbers so they didn't have to read the bulk of the sexy novels like "Peyton Place". Well now I do more skipping of the poorly written sex scenes that go on forever in some fairly good stories. The times they are a changin or I'm really getting to be a senior citizen.

Keep up the good work and thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2151 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...