All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 15'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
Welcome back

You continue to build this story and fascinate us with this complex family. Bravo and I look forward to seeing the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Another strong outing. Your story, but I will express a fervent wish. Cat is to endure this part of the trial with a domme and she's expressed concern and lack of desire for being with a female. . Please stay true to that. Don't use the cheap out of she never knew how good it could be because she'd never tried it. Maybe she'd never tried it because there is no desire for that. Cat can find things about herself without having a bi epiphany. A trial implies struggle. Don't make her suddenly be horned up by a woman. (nothing against f/f, but damn it not every woman is going to respond sexually to another woman, porn be damned) Hella has a clue, let her use it wisely. Domination/submission isn't all about sex, correct?

Cat isn't a brat. Coming from a much lower socioeconomic status, questioning and negotiating are life skills. The men of the table aren't accustomed to women who have needed those skills to survive. Having someone remove that burden is the source of the submission desire. Matt has a clue on this, but needs to acknowledge the importance of her questioning and negotiation. Mold and channel, not squash. Build submission skills to lighten her burden, not polish off the annoying parts of her.

If Cat is to be a mother, are those not important skills? A leader needs to question or risks uninformed decisions. A leader needs to be able to negotiate a myriad of differing needs and wants among such a family. Don't use the trial to strip her of critical skills. If she is to learn submission, beyond sexually to her partner(s), time, place, purpose and limitations are critical.

Ellie, you are one of very few authors who doesn't traffic in magically perfect bdsm and relationships. Things go ass end up with regularity. (I wish that happen more within the actual sex. Nobody likes everything) I can't tell you how much I value the sturm und drang, even as I think the tables and their trials are some fucked up shit.

MC47MC47about 6 years ago
Indepth

Well, this an interesting chapter. So much more in details as to how the Vitali table works and how involved they are in each other's life's. It was also good to see Matteo and Ricco stand up to one of their father's and Jacobi...I hope Cat makes it thru the trial and that Matteo & Ricco can mend their fences. But I'm on team Matteo & Cat. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome back

So thrilled to see a new chapter today!

You are a great storyteller -- plot, pacing, staying true to characters as they develop.

Be well,

cristobel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cat's Questions

I see how trust is an issue for cat, with her background and experience could she possibly be asking questions to gain understanding?

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
Female on Female

For a woman who is straight and has been abused by someone, I hope that something drastic happens and she freaks out with the Domme. I hope she doesn’t just magically find out she is bi. She expressed a real concern and hadn’t called to complain to him the whole time. If this goes south, the Battaglia is going to have a real problem, and Cat will run again.

There is nothing wrong with asking questions of things in life. She wouldn’t be there if she didn’t love and trust Matteo. However, her distrust has been a survival tactic for her, and it is one of her strengths. It is also one of the reasons both Matteo and Rocco love her. Cat has already shown that she is willing to try new things, but she should also be able to pick who she truly submits to. Just her Doms, and she needs to be strong enough to lead everyone else.

This is your book, and it will be great no matter what, but the reality is that Cat’s character is amazing the way it is, and it bugs me that to be “good enough” she might have to change who she is, when in reality, the whole reason she left Rocco is because she didn’t think he was proud to be with who she really is.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
great new chapter.

My one great confusion is how and why a group of families would be set up expecting two brothers to share a wife. This is such a bizarre concept that I hope it is explained how it came to be and why it has persisted. Thanks,

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks - some insight

HI everyone, thank you all so much for taking the time to give such well thought out comments, I appreciate how much you make me think about how and where this story is going. I have written the next few chapters and am in the process of proofreading etc. I don't plan to change anything in them based off this discussion here, however, have a bit of faith in Cat, she's a cool chick :)

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
Ender2k2k

Do you think maybe the reason they’re set up that way is to protect the mother? If the mother is the most important person in the family, then it makes sense that there are fail safes in place in case either the head of the table or the oracle dies. There is always someone there to protect her. Especially a long time ago when a woman needed a man to protect and provide for her, but that is still the goal of the family to raise more family, which you can’t do without an incredible woman.

Akasha70Akasha70about 6 years ago

Matt has Cat worked out..

I think Cat might enjoy the BDSM lifestyle while being trained regardless of whether it's with a Dom or Dommie. she just has to sit back and go with the flow, which could be hard for someone that's come from an abusive background.

I like how Ricco is standing up now saying no to living the monk lifestyle.

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago
Oh god, a domme :(

After the secret panic button in the posture collar but, I hope Cat loses it with the Domme and pushes it. Not over anything trivial or just to be a brat though. I hope she's not suddenly into women too because that's just not how life works. If it were me, I'd be freaking the fuck out and not in a good way about being paired up with a domme. In these stories full of strong, sexy, dominant men, please don't change or undermine your characterization of Cat by suddenly changing who she is. Not that I can picture you doing such a thing. You're usually pretty consistent with your characters. I still want Jacobi to really get his though. He's such a selfish little shit, even now with trying to boss Ricco around, that I'd love to see Ricco, Maryanne, and Matteo all bitch him out at once. Haha, maybe I'm awful, but he deserves it.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 6 years ago
Please...

Please don’t lose her! I’m 15 chapters in and I don’t want to see her spark die.

You again have created and amazing dynamic character who decides to explore what she desires with a man she loves and trusts. And at this point in the journey instead of being allowed to be herself, it seems she is being shaped into something less than her potential. She is beautiful, fun, sarcastic, creative, artistic, fiery, independent - the antithesis of every other female lead yet. Even Matt’s father knew not to try to get a BJ from her like Josh’s did from Peri, cause he knew Cat would have bit his dick off. And yes we, your readers, know and (to some degree) understand why she altruistically does this. But cant there be one person, no one woman, in this world who isn’t overly submissive, and can rise to the role of the Mother? One who can confidently add her strengths to her husbands (thats the plural not the possessive - there is no option in this world for only one of those) to create something greater?

Fine she learns elocution and improves her posture - those are external traits that have no impact on the real “her” and due to the society nature of this story’s world completely acceptable. But changing her into a full time sub? Dear God no - PLEASE NO!

You have finally written a story with a strong independent woman wanting to go on a journey of love and self discovery. PLEASE PLEASE DONT LOSE HER NOW!!! She is not and should never be a full time sub like Peri or Bella. And in the end I still hold out hope that it will be Ricco taking the strap on and not Cat.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
Also

At first, they tell her that only Bruno and Marcus will know who she really is. Then Nero suddenly know, then Francisco knows. No wonder she doesn’t trust them, their word keeps changing. So of course she has to keep asking questions.

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

How incredibly important must the fifty shades be if it's mentioned in every other chapter?

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 5 years ago
@Unrightous

I think the book series is mentioned so often as a frame of reference for the difference between what is in the books versus what the couple(s) experience. I am sure that many a reader of those books think that the scenes in those pages are an accurate depiction of that lifestyle. Within the framework of this story series, it is to show that Cat's reading of those books and her own experiences have shaped what she thinks is the lifestyle. At the same time, Matt must use those books as a point of reference to show Cat the truth of things, rather the fiction of the novels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm with anonymous

All this submission stuff gets so frustrating, the anonymous commentator is right, no one likes everything, we need to see Cat stand up for herself. Forcing women to have sex with strangers as a way to prove and improve themselves is jus so demeaning that I cannot believe it is still considered legitimate by the younger generation. And these women who are willing to let their beloveds' families just walk all over them are pathetic, a man who truly loves a woman would not make her change too much and would be more in tune with her discomfort and more respectful. I think the author is overdoing it with bending over backwards to convince the readers that Cat is a brat unless she is being commanded, that doesn't make it right...

lyssagaillyssagailabout 5 years ago
Anonymous..... Huh.

Well I'm not anonymous. And I will say I love your stories and those that don't can go read something else? As far as the needs I keep hearing "various" anonymous' mention they need from your characters...... Their needs for a feminist icon can be met through wonder woman or the new Ruth Bader Ginsburg movie (just ideas of where I go to get that side of my needs met) or even the domme section of this site. Do what u do lovely woman and stay true to the world you have created 💗 submissives can be some of the truest, most honest and ardent supporters of feminism. Their feminism is just as important as other views 😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5510 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES