All Comments on 'Prismatic High Pt. 05'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading! <3

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes and special thanks for B.C. McGuire for the editing help.

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07575RWFY/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

Get in on the ground floor of the upcoming Worldshard trilogy by checking out the first book, Cadet!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0776TJJFR/

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to ask me anything on Tumblr: http://dragoncobolt.tumblr.com/ask

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story with a fun ending. Love to read a follow on story of these caricatures.

gideangideanover 6 years ago
Great!

What an absolutely picture perfect ending for this. I wasn't expecting it, and it was great!

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Aww, thanks <3

Thanks everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HORRIBLE!!!!! SORRY BUT ITS JUST HORRIBLE!!!!!!

I know this is just supposed to be a story but man it would have been great if you got rid of Sasha in a horrifyingly physically painful, and traumatically emotional way. I mean after everything she did, being sent to spy on him, pretending to fall for him then actually falling for him and still deceiving him I know a lot of books say love prevails all but this is not one of those things that can be forgiven. EVER!!!!!! And even though it's not really related to what i just said, there is hardly any sex.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 5 years agoAuthor
Fun fact!

I've been working on the 2nd draft of Prismatic High for re-release on Amazon and, man, on a re-read, Sasha came off way meaner and angrier than I meant for her too >.>

So, been editing that stuff to make it more in line with the "strained humorous romance" i was going for. Ah well. Can't write everything perfectly the first time.

MisterFriskyMisterFriskyover 5 years ago
I was wondering why the plot seemed a little weird.

Can't wait to read the new one the original. What I meant was it's a great story but there was to much deception and betrayal from Sasha for my liking. And it's not just that, Sasha, in my opinion felt nearly enough guilt and repented enough. It's just like she did something truly horrible and they acted like nothing happened. Other than that it was a really great story.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 5 years agoAuthor
Well, I mean...

It's not like Darryl was perfectly innocent or anything. He did cheat on her a few times >.>

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not really

Daryl didn't so much cheat as get raped lol. So no he was pretty innocent. Plus being who she was the relationship never really existed.

Out side of that thank you for a funny read and a actually finishing it unlike a lot of authors on here. I look forward to reading your other stories.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

That was an awesome read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get over Sasha!

The way the characters were written was that Sasha was only suppose to observe Darryl, but ended up falling for him . It seems that half the commentators missed that point and so hate her character for faking the relationship. Whereas she actually fell for him against her instructions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@anon

It seems like the author only wrote that in after people started hating her. Before that she barely let him kiss her. Then all of a sudden she's madly in love? So many parts and characters need to rewritten before this gets published

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story Series!

I'm so glad I stumbled upon your story,it was very entertaining and left me wishing there was more. Much more, to read. Thanks for sharing this with me, really all of us. I think this series could be expanded on if you were ever looking for something to do in your spare time. Thanks again, for being such a creative writer!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 2 years ago

Really? The ending to Iron Man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. Would love to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great stuff, really love the corruption angle, especially with Darryl's mom and girlfriend (his mother getting railed was especially hot, more detail please!). I'd love to see an NTR focused version of this story/world - main character hate dragons, but slowly over the course of the series he's witness to his mother, sisters, girlfriend, teacher, childhood friend etc all slowly become sluts for dragon dick! Possibly he's from some other dragon slaying family who has to get used to "tolerating dragons" now that they're in the public and are trying to bring them down, or a story of another family that tried to infiltrate the high school and against their best attempts end up falling into lust. Maybe to make it more wholesome MC can get a bit of dragon power at the end and forgive everyone once he realises how fun it all is. Hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Second time reading this story. It's too good not to follow with at least one or two more story's with these characters. Hears hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant but please continue its your best ever story. I've read this one several times and I and my friends would love to read more of this.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

Ok, really liked this, but, that's not an ending.. it's a leave it hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous