All Comments on 'Church Girl: 7 Days of Self-Sin'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hello

A masterpiece.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 6 years ago
Excellent

Another brilliant installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Telling it straight

A masterpiece? Eh, not quite. Pure schlock? Are you mentally challenged or just spiteful? Look, SSL is good. You're a liar, an idiot, or both if you say different. She writes very well, and can come up with good ideas. Her problem is twofold. One, her stories usually quickly devolve into the same tired formula. It may start out fresh, but ends up with insert tab a into slot b, with only the names changing. Two, her ADD kicks in and she can't stay focused on stories. Many here complain she needs sequels to certain stories. I would say she doesn't so much need sequels as to complete ongoing stories. I am pleased she has continued this one. We shall see if she continues or does like many other abandoned stories and chases after squirrels. But schlock? You sir, are a fool. Keep it.up SSL. Just try to stay focused.

parputter69parputter69over 6 years ago
Well done.

Well done. Glad to see another chapter in this series. Looking forward to 2018 for Mary to “lose” her virginity to Mistress Gloria.

Ignore “anonymous” comment about delete. Must have read to complain so much. Can’t be that bad.

Another chapter is needed for the 1950’s Housewife Lesbian Society. Continue on.

Happy holidays, SSL !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keeps getting better

This is one of your best series. Continue!!!!

dadischdadischover 6 years ago
Fantastic as usual

I just love this on going story. An innocent naive teenager being seduced by an older lesbian is what I really love in a story. I love all your lesbian inspired stories Jasmine & I am really looking forward to the next chapter in this story. I am especially looking forward to Mary’s friend joining her in being seduced & also to Mary’s mother joining the group. It would really excite me if Gloria seduces Mary’s mother & then has Mary & Tiffany join them as a foursome!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SOL

If Tamara reluctantly follows Gloria''s rule about being 18, perhaps she could convince Gloria and her biographer, (you Jasmine), to try another venue. About 35 states have their age of consent at 16 or 17. Including New York and Michigan. It is 16 in Canada, Australia, and the UK. Perhaps Gloria and Tamara could tell their conquests on Storiesonline. SOL. The age there does not have to be 18. Just a thought.

Big John

sharksharksharksharkover 6 years ago
Awesome

I loved this! Especially good was the scene where the principal has Mary go under the desk for lip service, as she spoke with her mother! I would like to see more dominance of the Mother by the principal, as the mother challenges the control exerted over her precious daughter by the sexy woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Can't wit for part 2 .To write thsee stories has to make you horn cause they sure make me horny as hell 😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
can`t wait

can`t wait for part 4 and finding out if she get`s her best friend as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this series!

I love this series it is really good smut but with a even better story in it. I can not wait to read the next one continuing Marys growth as a character!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So arousing

This series is amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Hymen Myth

Please, stop using the idea of the hymen as a physical fact, it does not exist, there is no membrane covering the entrance of the vagina that will burst on penetration causing a bleeding, if a woman bleed during intercourse it is mainly caused by lack of lubrication (i.e. excitement), insecurity and nervousness.

Otherwise, keep up the good work, love it.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 5 years ago
Huge fun...

The Mrs. Walker character was a nice addition!

Terri19Terri19over 3 years ago
So hot!

Hot story love Mary’s innocence’s, love her craving more and her addiction growing! I would love to read detail descriptions of Mary flooding and her mistress faces so messy! Keep writing and this series going love it.👅

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Hard to believe the situations you have included in the stories, and the detail is amazing. Good job!

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

Such a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sensually erotic how Mary is seduced not only by her neighbor but her school principal. Munch crazy is always enjoyed when giving such pleasure to a female for their entire orgasms pleased first. Excellent series which only a scratch - sniff is missing for enjoyment

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

188. Read this before. Always wondered if my old girlfriends had any such lick fests during their many slumber parties. If so, I never heard a definitive word, but they surely loved to fuck. Some of your stories take me way back. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another masterpiece. Gloria must be part witch. Loved it when Mary was eating her principal with her mother in the room. So glad Tamara gave her relief. Sorry Mary did not connect with Mrs. Walker. Mary needs to learn how to keep the washer in the spin mode. Would be fun to tie her to it, turn it on and leave her there helpless to stop it from driving her crazy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50754 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...