All Comments on 'Spoiling Xmas Dinner'

by DickyUK

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Nice to hear from you again.

Why don't you over and help me "cook" sometime.

Choirg1rlChoirg1rlover 6 years ago
I’d ruin dinner for you ANY day.

Absolutely fantastic as always! The sexiest, naughtiest, most delicious way with words. You are simply the best. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO hot

Sexist dinner ever , I love the way you say the naughty things, makes me wet for you. Keep them comin:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yummmmm ;)

WOW! Perfect ending to my Christmas Eve ;) SO wishing I was cooking dinner with you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Merry Christmas baby

This was just the break I needed from the festivities. So sexy....so so sexy. How I'd like to have you over. Mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Be my fuck-buddy?

I just came so hard....SO hard. Wishing you were here so you could lick it all up with a smack and I could return the favor. Absolutely delicious, Daddy...more? I want more...please for this horny little kitten, post moooooore???

AlittlebitofsomethingAlittlebitofsomethingover 6 years ago
Merry fucking Christmas indeed

That was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

Never been turned so much. You make me cum so fast and hard I can't make it to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy as hell

Damn, that was so sexy! Got me to an orgasm 3 times within the last 12 minutes. Definitely a good start to the new year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dinner!?

It’s so good to hear a Englishman recording ! Love the ad-lib nature of this.

If you were in Berkshire I’d want you as a dinner companion. Btw... love a man in the kitchen .... cooking or otherwise ❤️

AngelbabyxAngelbabyxabout 6 years ago
Awe, I want you.♥

Yea, I love the feeling of being fucked like a dirty slut! ;) I'd love your cum inside me, and the feeling of your cum all over me! I took my panties off so I could touch myself for you and just then I like to pull my tits and nipples out of my bra so I can squeeze and pinch them at the same time. I came SO hard with you! Felt like we cum together. ;) Can u make more audio plz? I did what u asked and cum for you (multiple times.lol) I really like it to cum to your voice and to the sound of u Cumming :)

ready_wet_goready_wet_goalmost 6 years ago
😍😘💦

Damn. ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickyUK@DickyUK
146 Followers
Any comments or feedback welcome, especially if you liked anything! I might not submit very often but still check messages and am open to exchanging private stories or audios ;) PS. Don't forget to include an email in any messages if you'd like a reply :)