All Comments on 'Silence Gathering Pt. 03'

by barbarian queen 2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AriosoAriosoover 19 years ago
I sincerely hope...

That Michelle becomes an outcast in her community. It seems like the worst sort of violation to use subterfuge to gain access to someone else's submissive and brutalize him.

Otherwise, a very sweet and tender story...loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
and?????????????

Will they be forever apart becouse ofa bitch???

Now true felling must win. Mustn it????

Please more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GAH!

you cannot leave it there!!! please, more!!! i beg of you!

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Just great stuff

The emotions played out here are so well described. As one can see from the following comments, people are connecting with this story in a very personal way. It has transcended it's genre and plays mightily with the emotions of those involved in the story, and with the reader.

This story cries out for an epilogue. Please BQ, provide us with closure!

smiles

SN

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This story deserves

and need a happy ending.

NordicMistress

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Cannot rate this any higher...

I've read this story since the beginning and truly hope this is not how it ends. It was somewhat enlightening, but very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a pox on those that don't like it!!!!!

phooey on those that didn't like it....i did. i know there is one more chapter in you, BQ. it cries out for closure and the "happy ending".

wench

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The tears

Dear sweet BQ I have read and loved all of your stories, silence has been paricularly hard. I can give no greater acculades than my tears.

Your Friend Happy Male

velvet passionvelvet passionabout 18 years ago
oh my heart...

i dont care what anyone else says..You are good!!! silence is killing me..i need to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous