All Comments on 'Anjali's Red Scarf Ch. 02'

by Bramblethorn

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

Graph theory, and graphic depiction :)

It's interesting that you tagged it "sex work". Not quite the feeling I get from the story, either because I detest the idea of women selling their body, or because Sarah does.

They keep repeating "you'll pay" I'll pay", but it doesnt feel like it,

Well written, very arousing, I'll be waiting patiently for the next instalment.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Loved it

Carnt wait for chapter 3

Loved ch 1 . ch 2 loved it too.

I too dont women selling them selves but as anjali and sarah were friends before and but with last chapters backstory so we know sarah cares 4 anjali im ok with it. Really sexy writting

Stroudle

J

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
Track you down

You know I'll have to track you down and kill you after that terrible pun. I know geeks love puns, Issac Asimov was an inveterate punster, and so were many of the early science fiction writers. Great story. Keep them coming. (Just a little re-payment for the pun.)

JendehJendehover 6 years ago
Excellent second chapter

I wasn't sure how slow burn this story was going to be (and didn't care!) but you already knocked it out of the park with this chapter. Excellent sex, very sensual and perfect for a first time. Sarah's doubts were good ones, but I'm thrilled she went through with it. Obviously lol. Can't wait for that conversation!

FarfromthetreeFarfromthetreeover 6 years ago
Thank you

Glad you are back, can't wait to read the next chapter!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed both chapters...

I see why your fans missed you. However, I won't be reading any further, because D/s stories depress me. Please don't read this as criticism. Write on.

BramblethornBramblethornover 6 years agoAuthor

Anon: the kind of BDSM I'll be including in this story may not be quite what you expect, and I'd hope it wouldn't be depressing! But obviously I can't speak for everybody's tastes. Feel free to contact me via the feedback tab if you want to discuss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't wait

Really can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Really enjoying the story and am waiting eagerly for next chapters. First time I have read your work and will follow up with other work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Ok. To be honest, I have been seeing this title whenever I'm on Lit and I just thought it was gonna be boring...now, reading this obviously changed my mind. It is not boring at all. You write very well. I love it.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
A good continuation

I liked this a lot, you follow the slow burn with a hot climax.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Love the juxtaposition of details of sewing and sex!

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Such fun in graph maths but weird situation in personal relationships . We will see how you work around the money issue Because it’s strange . But more graphs please. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is perfect. I'd forgotten how good perfect is and need reminders. TY, a friend x

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Good solution for two problems ...... Both now hopefully solved and so they start to enjoy

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

Remarkably paced. Vivid depiction. Astonishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I won't take umbrage at the sudden shift of ethically remonstrative then passionately aggressive... because honestly there's something to be learned there about justifying, validating, and more importantly, committing to your desires. what wondeful writing ao far- I wonder if we'll get insight into how anjali feels?

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

This is gently revealing different layers of beautiful.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Yeah. I am losing interest in Sarah. She's no longer the interesting character here. I really don't care much about her. The entire first chapter was taken up by Anjali. And the whole MD vs astrophysics question was quite engaging. Sarah's efficiency career is decidedly boring.

But I especially dislike the distinct change in tone from a "mild" autistic confused and struggling girl into one who suddenly feels the need, desire—or the right—to be aggressive in the bedroom with a girl that she only moments before wasn't sure she was willing to take advantage of because of age and prior relationship. And then she starts going all dom on the girl? And all that from a girl who apparently has had only a single one month relationship with another girl?

The story is taking on a decidedly fake and pornographic tone. Becoming mechanical.

BramblethornBramblethornover 1 year agoAuthor

@okami1061 - Everybody gets to decide for themselves what they consider interesting and plausible, but you seem to be responding to a couple of things that aren't actually in the story.

Up to this point, the only mention of "mild autism" is where Sarah says it's *not* a good way to understand her. I'm not sure where you get the idea that Sarah's fling with Luisa was her only previous relationship with a woman, but some of the discussion in Chapter 1 should have been a pretty strong hint otherwise.

snornsnorn14 days ago

One million nerd points to Bramblethorn 😅

I have to say I did *not* expect graph theory in a literotica story, but here we are and it’s a beautiful thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBramblethorn@Bramblethorn
817 Followers
Hi! Thanks for reading; I hope you find something in my work that interests you. Life has been very busy, and my writing has been one of the casualties. I have a couple of works in progress, no promises on when they'll be ready. If you want to know when I have a new story ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES