All Comments on 'Endangered Ch. 07'

by ltpc

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
stenxyzstenxyzover 6 years ago
Great story.

I want to see how the story ends at the same time I’m hoping it doesn’t end.

Thanks for another chapter.

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthover 6 years ago
A great entry

This seemed like a transitory chapter, however, there still wasn't a dull moment. I enjoyed the reveal of full dragon form. I'm interested to learn more about full dragon "ether breath" abilities.

Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i have been greatly enjoying this story from the start, all those years ago. i'm always thrilled to be able to read more. awesome story, thank you heaps for this installment. can't wait for more !! .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!!!

I feel like I've been waiting for years for this chapter, and it didn't disappoint in the slightest! Although dragon sex is way hotter than I anticipated it would be, this story is about a lot more than that now. I can't wait to see where this goes! Keep up the incredible work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Already read Chapters 1 to 6 three times. And have been waiting for this forever.

Thank you for one more installment.. Now to start wait for chapter 8 (50k words!! )

Rest after finishing reading this chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Santa's purple dragon for this year's naughty boys and girls..

Ooh yeah! gimme more purple...

TempestBainTempestBainover 6 years ago
Thanks

Great chapter so happy to finally read it might have to go back and have another re read of the chapters keep up the good work

ltpcltpcover 6 years agoAuthor
Transitory Chapter

Thanks for the feedback guys. Noble Truth is right, it is a bit of a transitory chapter. There will be a two month time lapse in story between chapters 7 and 8. Enjoy the holidays folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thanx!

Happy holidays to all! Again well done. G

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
christmas

this close to christmas you should have included santa as a being

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthover 6 years ago
A perfect gift in this stressful time of the year!

I'm so happy that you released this chapter now. It felt like it wasn't polished perfectly, with a few minor hiccups like two swearwords in your descriptive writing, but it was nevertheless very engaging. The small things that I saw felt more like something your editors should have changed rather than weak writing. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I'm eagerly waiting for the next installment. I gave you five stars because this story fits the description of that rating: it's one of the best!

On a different note, I really hope that Lillian can join his brood soon. She seems like a good candidate and she's obviously attracted to him. It would be sad if she is that tragical hero who never gets to enjoy happiness.

Hungry_ReaderHungry_Readerover 6 years ago
Excellent

Excellent chapter as always. A few small mistakes missed like toe being used instead of tow, but nothing major enough to ruin it. It was great to get this so close to the holidays. It has really brightened my day today. Thank you. I really can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I know this seems wrong in a what to ask seeing as you just released chapter seven. Any idea when chapter eight will be out or can you post it in the comments when you think it will be out latter. I am a big fan so I am a little hyped about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this story, but I'm still a practical person about financial matters.

Chris is still worried about supporting his brood and future children. Why don't we take care of that problem and makes some allies while we are at it. The sprites need magic energy to feed. Chris made a ball of energy to feed Imm. He could make a ball that had enough power to feed little over 10,000 sprites for 5 years + 1bonus year for $50 millions. Times this by 5= 25-30 years at cost of $250 millions- 45% in beings and human taxes = $137.5 millions in profits.

Chris shouldn't trade is gold just yet. He just removed a very dangerous curse from a young boy with just a little magic. I just know in this world you created that their is a tribe, pact, or group of 5 to 6 thousands, that needs a magical formula that only a class one being can provide for a cost of $ 200 millions. A profit of $110 millions after taxes. To make it interesting the cursed could be trolls or something.

This would give him enough money to put $100 millions in his treasure room, $50 millions in beings banks, and $50 millions in human banks. Leaving the rest for purchasing and building their home, $40 millions. The last of the money can be used for everyday expenses.

weismax33weismax33over 6 years ago
Still great

Waiting for about a month for chapter seven was worth it, as this was a great chapter. There are still some grammar mistakes here and there, but it doesn't kill the reading experience. Still haven't decided on who my favorite girl is, but keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next update!

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 6 years ago
Chris is SOOOO WHIPPPED

I am going to respect Annabel's authority on this

You're going to respect your girlfriends authority over your dick?

'shakes head'

Some elemental master you are.

;)

JC

TenouTenouover 6 years ago
If it was me...

I'm a different kind of person. If I was Chirs, the moment Annabel gave me permission to have sex again I would go directly to Susan, or even better; to Petra and Claire, and leave her alone in bed.

Annabel needs to learn that, when you're in a relationship, sex is not a bargaining chip or a weapon you can use to punish your partner whenever she/he doesn't act the way you want them to

LunarLilithLunarLilithover 6 years ago
Another amazing chapter

I love your story and eagerly look forward to where you will be taking Chris and his growing brood next. I also love some of the little things you slip in, like the fact that Stephen's last name (Sibon) is an anagram of bison. Very nice!

ltpcltpcover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback guys. It's always great to hear from you.

In answer to some of the comments above:

Chris IS whipped. His persona isn't that of an over confident Adonis, even if his body is. His dragon might be a bit of a different story but he's a 19 year old young man, struggling with a lot of things including sex and a very strange relationship dynamic. He adores and worships Annabel, his high school sweetheart and future wife who had the loyalty to follow him into this messy new world which most human women would run screaming from. He's loved her since before becoming a dragon and is ever grateful that she accepted this and molded her life around him. He knows he could go seek relief from others in his brood but he doesn't as an act of solidarity and support for her because what he did was thoughtless.

Anyway, that's just my thought process on it. I'm attempting to make things a little more interesting than constantly spread legs, even if that's a complete oxymoron in a magical harem smut story.

Glad to see people have spotted that bison anagram, I love putting shit like that in. There are and will be others to find.

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 6 years ago
That was great

I greatly enjoyed the chapter, as I did with the previous. Can't wait for next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just a quick note mentioning that the scenes with Petra are the hottest I have ever read. Thank you for that good sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was worth the wait. I love the progression of the story as much or more than the sex. Both together are wonderful.

chip812chip812over 6 years ago
Epic!

Truly love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just found this story. Now Huge Fan!

Found this at the start of the holiday weekend and read it all. Have to say out of all the stories I have read it is my favorite. Hope the next entry isn't too far away, but understand that you do multiple pages in each entry. Looking forward to it, all the prays I can give to you. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Opaque skylights

that not only diffuse light but also show the sunbeams with the dust motes!

The rich fantastic; I want some.

wingnitwingnitover 6 years ago
Great dragon story!

Like so many others, I found this over the holiday weekend. This is a fantastic story! Seeing the long gaps between chapters almost threw me off. Hopefully, you have found your muse and will have anther up before too long. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the Story

Like so many others, I feel as drawn to the story itself, if not more so, as I do the sexiness. The story and the universe you have built is intriguing and very detailed. I would love to read this story, even without the sex, and I would still be on the edge of my seat every chapter. The sex is frosting on an already delicious cake. Please keep writing, and I look forward to your next installments!

PS. I initially felt that the second transformation of Chris’ body was unneccary, as all of his encounters so far had his partners barely able to manage, but by the end I think I see where you are going with it and have adjusted. Excellent story overall.

bullshark524bullshark524over 6 years ago

Best Christmas present this year. Endangered is by far my favorite story and I am so glad you are writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!!

Glad you were successful in getting out the next chapter! Very well written story with well thought out story lines! Enjoy the character developments as well!! Hoping you contnue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ltpc

Yes, very good chapter finally arrived. Just to sad we'll have to wait so long for the next chapter to show up. I hope it's not as long as what we had to wait for this chapter, it's to good a story to wait so long that we forget what the previous chapters were about. If possible can you give us a guesstimate on when chapter 8 might see literotica?

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 6 years ago
Sad news I am afraid

It certainly appears that I am in the minority -but - since you always ask for feedback, I will pass on my humble opinion. First let me say that I gave you very high marks on your first 6 chapters. You reeled me in with your story concept, fleshing out your characters, the past leading up to the present and your writing style. I couldn’t wait for your next installment.

However things seem to change in chapter 7. The story only advanced on the outside story areas and barely moved forward toward an ending. The dragon sex was of course animal wild but at the expense of the continuing story line. If a person only wants sex details then they can get that at on any public restroom wall. What makes an excellent chapter is story content. Every story must have a beginning, a middle and a ending. If this was the last chapter then the ending was subpar. If not - please give your readers more story material. Sending this only with respect and an opinion to perhaps assist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story, Can't wait for the underground house!

This was a great chapter, and I love the story. I especially can't wait to find out what Chris does with the underground house. I was worried for a while, that you were done with the story, and I would never find out what you were envisioning. So, I am glad Chris found the property were he will be building it.

Timtom12Timtom12over 6 years ago
Loving the series!

This was a very sex heavy chapter and the editing could have been better but I'm happy to see that you have continued with your writing after all this time.

I will forever continue reading your work, whatever you decide to release.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 6 years ago
A turning point

Definitely the moment(s) Chris stopped running and, at the very least, began looking for a direction forward.

Very enjoyable story - and sex!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun and hot

Immi apologizing to her food and then Chris yelling "Wilson" to it just about broke me. Hilarious :)

I find it odd that Reyla has not come up with some device - say a bracelet - to mask Chris's aura and keep him safer.

You are writing one heck of a cool story here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
? Are more dragons coming?

Even if some other dragon is taken or flighty from relationships. If one dragons can evert extinction they might come out, even if hiding and unregistered. So are any unwelcome dragonesses, or other being, going to barge in, attempt or succeed in mating, and charge out once "fulfilled" in duty. It seems dangerous, even if hiding, that gossip Might invite danger. Though slaves and slayers would be more directly dangerous, "thirsty" girls could break down security/protection plans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
is more still coming out soon ???

this was amazing i hope you have not abandoned it

ulkioraulkioraabout 6 years ago
Great writting as always

I really enjoy the way you write your stories, the only thing I don't particulary like is the Annabel character but it does not stop me from enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story!

Just read the entire series! Glad to see you continued the story and I hope to see more frequent releases!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed this newest chapter!! Like the way you handled bringing Immi in to the fold. Looking forward to how you will bring Lillian in! Will it be by force of nature, him dominating her dark side. She has mention him may possibly be her match during sparing. Or will he again use magic.

And then there is the humor, be it Lillian daring him, Immi and him playing with food, or the note to him after “adjusting” his girlfriend. All good for a chuckle!

Here is hoping you continue to write

SynapsisSynapsisabout 6 years ago
I hesitate to comment because everyone is so positive...

I really don't understand the positively festishistic fascination for male writers in penetrating a woman's cervix, especially in sci-fi and fantasy erotica.

I really want to like this story, and the first couple of chapters were really interesting, but the whole cervix-bashing, constantly growing dick just makes me roll my eyes. Next chapter Chris's cock will be four feet long and be used as a weapon on unsuspecting witches!

Sorry, but this type of thing really irks me. I'm not sure I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Synapsis

Ok bye.

LTPC

Any idea when the next chapter will be out for those of us who loves your writing?

ltpcltpcabout 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback.

As far as chapter 8 is concerned, I'm up to 65k words. I'm busy with my real job at the moment but I should have more time for writing in another month or three.

In all honesty it could be another half year or more before the next chapter comes out, I just don't know how long it will take me. Please have patience.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyabout 6 years ago
Marvellous series

Wish there were six stars...

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 6 years ago
Congrats on the achievement

The "decent combo of the two S's (story and sex)" is definitely achieved. The unraveling of the plot is neatly balanced with the introduction of fresh sex scenes.

Congratulation on a job well done Sir.

Another great feature of the story is a mix of humor with good-natured banter and teasing. I really enjoy the fun and light approach to solving problems. Who knew that to fix a world crisis, Chris would have to become a reality TV star. Basically a Kardashian. The real Kris Kardashian would be livid when she finds out. She has enough competition as it is ;)

Anyway, thanks for keeping it light and fun. Reading the story was very exciting and uplifting. Even though I did skip all the political and training scenes, but still the plot is developing nicely in both sexual and non-sexual storylines.

Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

greg1234greg1234about 6 years ago

Good story it definitely keeps my attention keep up the good work it'd be such a shame for such a great story to trail off without being finished.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 6 years ago
Nice story

I like. Do keep writing. Occasional misspellings, but the story line is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To all out there

greg1234 and all the eager readers out there, ltpc is still writing the story and there is definitely more to come, like the ones of us, as frustrating as it is, you'll just have to wait. It can take 2 to 3 months or even more for a new chapter to show up but I think it's worth the wait. You'll just have to periodically check in and see if the new chapter showed up yet. Sometimes he leave some news under his biography

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ltpc

I just reread chapter 7 and it was even better the second time around, I could swear I missed some parts the first time around or my memories are failing me in spurts

Can't wait for eight, but like I explained to other readers, it'll take time and I'm prepared to wait

TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please please don't stop

Tomcat1772Tomcat1772about 6 years ago
Loving it!!

Loving this series, can't wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Update

Thanks for the update in your bio!

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago

So as I understand the story that has been presented thus far; dragons hate being used. I mean, they've been hunted to nigh extinction because of other Beings' desire to use their power. The title of the story itself seems based on this concept. And yet upon being informed he will be used by the US government because of his power, the dragon offers no objection. Perhaps even worse, Chris himself barely even puts up a fight despite the fact that he lost his own mother to someone who wanted to use her for her power. Lost his own father as a result of it. But does he get pissed? Does he show the slightest backbone? Nope.

Seriously, why give Chris such a big dick, only to take away his balls? The guy is a total pushover now. His response to signing away three years of his life to be used as a tool by someone else is, "Well, gee golly gosh! You didn't tell me I'd make some money. Where do I sign?"

Also, why the hell does Chris feel like he can trust Michelle to look out for him? She has done nothing to encourage that belief and a good deal to discourage it. She's also referred to their familiar bond as slavery on her part and has seemed to completely forgotten the fact that if things had gone her way Chris and Susan would both be imprisoned with no chance of ever being free again. Yet Chris continues to act as if she's putting his welfare above her bosses' interests; even though she is the one coordinating his indentured servitude.

Honestly the last two chapters have put me off enough that I doubt I'll return for the eighth. Sex has gotten weird to the point of being creepy(instead of having to give Dee a giant pussy, just don't give Chris a giant dick). Even the tone of the sex scenes since the fem-dragons showed up has kind of put me off. And everything going on with Michelle and the humans seems to be in direct odds with everything we've learned about dragons and Beings in general.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Great great story!! I've read quite a few stories here this is truly my favorite! Can't wait for Lillian!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Spellbinding

This story grabs your interest quickly and doesn't let go. I've read the whole thing in only a few nights and honestly cant wait for the next installment. Thanks for sharing your imagination with us and please continue this mesmerizing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It was great to read this chapter. Now I can't wait to see what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

has patreon but never posts. lol get real.

jankromandjankromandabout 6 years ago
great story

gimme more, mutch more.

AC3SandE1ghtsAC3SandE1ghtsalmost 6 years ago
Keep going!

Your creativity is amazing! i hope you can finish your tale. If you need ideas or story board help im sure anyone who has read your work would be glad to have you bounce ideas off of them. Dont give up! Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THE NEED

I have the NEED FOR MORE of your fine story here .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hmm

well if you want to talk bridges i'd say this was a bridge over troubled waters.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LTPC

ltpc hardly ever comment or respond, go read his biography to see how his story goes and yes he does write slow as he's got time to write but worth the wait.

He also said he opened a patreon page recently but didn't do anything on it and if you want to pressure him about it I think he will just cancel it.

Just be patient and the next story will show up, I know I for one can wait for his next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Soon!!! He has put the next chapter in early access on his patreon page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ltpc

Excited to see on your biography page that chapter 8 will be up soon, you state you might break it up in 2 manageable pieces, does that mean 2 chapters instead of 1?

looking forward to it either way.

TK

ShKiPShKiPalmost 6 years ago
Avid reader

More please....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SUBMITTED

For those who don't check ltpc's biography to see where he's at, chapter 8 has been submitted for approval so we'll see it soon.

CAN'T WAIT.

Thanks ltpc

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NO WAY!!

Just as I finish reading these first 7 chapters a new one is about to be up. THANK YOU!!!!

I'm really hoping for some vamp action!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Im with anon!

Ive been thinking of some Lillian action for awhile. I see her riding his lap, shes biting and feeding from his neck, he's biting and injecting his itch venom into hers.

Why is permanently mating and feeding on Chris a bad thing for her? He has enough to go around. She can come in from the cold.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 6 years ago

Wonderfully credible creation. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting idea (possibly)

I love this series, I’ve read it about 4 times now, i think an interesting idea to add is maybe Chris meets another Male dragon, but he’s a jealous one and wasn’t too pleased when Claire rejected him, denying him the pleasures of her and Petra (because he’s a cocky MF and thinks all dragonesses want him) And finds Chris to challenge him for them as his mates, maybe he has his own dragonesses already that Chris could claim if he wins! Which he will let’s be honest with ourselves. I don’t know how you would fit the pregnancies into it maybe he would claim them as his own or something baser to eliminate the losers line and kills them to make way for his own, but it’s just a suggestion! You’re the author, I am but a humble reader and admirer!

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
wow

I love the story, I am waiting on what you do to Lillian and Chris. A part of me wants good and evil to mate and he changes and starts a new evolution and race. can you see it magically enhanced living breathing vampires. Able to go out into the world and not fear heat or sun. Plus Reyla impregnating her and purging her evil streak.... now that would be a major treat... I am wondering what and how the house he is purchasing from the dwarf is going to effect everything. You did that for a reason, good or bad I am going to like this.... thanks for a great read now on to the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Greeat stuff!!!!

Hey, I've fallen in love with this story, thanks so much for your hard wor writing it!!

I've found a handful of homonym errors though so far, what's the best way to notify you? Is it even necessary?

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
A bird flying over Alaska gets arrested?

So for a start fuck off. USA and it’s laws. Where does it have a law against a flying animal, bird, bat, flying possum, flying over a missile site in Alaska? What a load of shit the USA has nothing to charge the dragon over. Forcing an employment contract on anybody even when a wage no matter how good is called indentured servitude or just plain slavery.

Even just being a dragon, find a us law that says dragons are not allowed. So what a load of shit. The us court system can’t force, ask or even offer military or any government service besides jail or community service. Also community service is unpaid.

Chris only committed one crime and that was outing the secret. So the Snyod would have a claim on him.

So load of shit. This story is ok even great in places but then something stupid happens in the plot. This then detracts from the entire story.

Another example is this the women ruling the roost. Not the case dragon stuff is guys at the front and chicks drugged into happy compliance. So a often fucked Annabel who is near Chris wouldn’t challenge him. So wtf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Answer to speedyjack

Obviously you are likely a teen-ager,for one thing this is a story but more importantly the government and that is any government if you get yourself into the wrong situation they can and will exert any wishes they want upon you.to the author you have done a marvelous job weaving this tale,i applaud you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok Jack SLOW

You are either a very slow re-re or just plain stupid. Chris created a streak of fire reentering the atmosphere. So naturally the satellite coverage over a nuclear missile base launched a missile to stop said intrusion from damaging or detonating said nuclear weapons. Stop talking if you have no information. Stay quiet and learn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
reply to jack

Wow checked your profile, says 41-50 years.

The story is beautiful. Wonderfully written. A piece of art even.

But I truly don't expect your outdated mind to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jackspeed

He is probably a TSM fanboy, out there to vote ltpc and other better stories down.

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
Annabell is a cunt

This is bulshit I'm still going to read it but I went from 9 to 14 so I could leave this comment she's a c*** and he's a pussy for letting a f****** c*** rules life that's b******* he's the dragon I don't know what the f*** it's your story and I respect that but you're not staying true to just characters you f****** made she's a c*** he's like a real housewife that's not right he's a f****** dragon

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55almost 4 years ago
Just re reading through the story

For like the millionth time... still a fantastic story! just happened to see Lwcby’s comments. I’m just genuinely confused where all that anger is coming from. Are they mad about Annabel not having sex with him for a few days? After he literally changed her body without her knowledge? Is it a troll comment? I can’t understand the rabid aggression.

Ramjet75Ramjet75almost 4 years ago
I Agree with CuthCavs55

Troll needs to get the boot. You don't like it? Get the fuck out, dumbass. This is one of the best stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is amazing

Like, really, really amazing. I love it. Any chance we can get more?

rovuzegrovuzegover 3 years ago

This has to be one of the best multi-chapter story arcs I've read on this site!

I just finished binging the series and am eager to see more! Glad to see that you are on Patreon and have signed on as a supporter to keep abreast of the progress toward your next chapter! Keep up the great storytelling!

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

Jackspeed4u as hateful as usual..no real surprise there. lwcby is not really better can't have a coherent sentence without swearing his head off.

yikes guys.

//

personally, I didn't like much the storyline after he grew even more. I felt like it was completely unnecessary. As it was confirmed for me shortly after.

Doesn't make sense, doesnt develop the story really further. feels just like a story filler. same with his repetitive monologue/thoughts..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very disappointing

It was good for a while, then the story started to drag on and on with repeated monologues. Chris doesn’t do anything on his own, all his power is just a deus ex machina. What bothered me the most is what happened to the plot when Michelle was introduced. The descriptions of how a NSA agente would act, the interrogations, the whole operation were just so childish that completely threw me off the story.

Then the Secret being revealed and working with the government, the president talking like a child (I know the irony) but still, what I mean is, complex problems were solved in a simple way, giving it a very childlike quality that contrasts to the themes. Then making Chris work for them because they screwed up. Wow I was barely paying attention by that point, but Chris just agreeing crossed the line for me, I just completely dropped the story. It mixes with what other people said, Chris is not the dragon with his brood, its the women that own him. All he does is what they tell him to do, he is like their Ken doll, huge, blond, muscular, with a huge dick and who does whatever the girls tell him to do. Michelle speech about him being a pssy, then he goes full dragon and in the next chapter he comes back and agrees with her. Dude in five seconds I could thing ten better ways to deal with that without becoming the Dragon Pop Star, that was super lazy and again moving the story toward a path that doesn’t sound fun at all.

The transformation in comically huge dick just made my eye rolls, it added absolutely nothing to the story, there was no character development and again, it felt very childish. The dragons intereractions for instance were very well done at least and the highlight of this story for me.

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 3 years ago

This... Wasn't a good chapter. I had forgotten about it, but it's why I stopped reading the story in the first place.

I agree with the other critique that the second growth was unnecessary, but I get "true form" or whatever. The genital hyperinflation, on the other hand...

Dragons are supposed to be these noble, wise, idealistic creatures, right? Only their ideals aren't good enough, so they have a magical aura that violates their partner's minds and changes them to accept polygamy. (Not to mention the rapey pheromones!)

And Chris himself, standing in the shower talking about how he wants to be this magical philanthropist (and clearly having been set up by something otherworldly as a 'force of good')... Is doing so after using magic to *change* his partner's most intimate places without permission or warning, since, you know, she was *asleep.*

That's an incredible violation, and it just gets laughed off as a "pussy tampering" joke, without any introspection or character growth or even massive regret about anything but not getting laid for a week.

The words are saying one thing, but the story being told is very different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, for a small bit of research...

What you described Chris doing to Petra was not a successful breeding but, instead, the beginning of a painful, short lived miscarriage.

The egg MUST pass out of the fallopian tube, into the uterus, BEFORE penetration of the egg by a spermatazoa. Immediately upon penetration, the spark of life begins. (The 'Little Bang' principle). The first step after the spark of life is cell division, ie: growth. This is why the egg must be in the uterus before conception. If the egg is fertilized in the tube, and begins to divide, and grow, the likelihood of the egg making the trip to the uterus diminishes, rapidly.

The fallopian tube is not an express tube. The egg will have ample time to split several times, or more, (exponential growth, and we have learned from the Covid-19 pandemic is a real bitch. Two becomes four, becomes eight, becomes 16; 5-6 splits, and the egg gets stuck in the tube, and the successful breeding becomes a tubal pregnancy, ending the potential life's viable, threatening the health of the mother, AND possibly rendering her sterile. Certainly, reducing egg production by half, as the tube will be lost in the ensuing surgery to save the mother's life.

Oh, but for 15 minutes of Internet research.

If LTPC had splurged, and invested 20 minutes researching, he would have also dumped the male-egocentric fantasy of cervical penetration. Even with the magical/draconic rationalization of an elastic cervical opening, the other male-egocentric fantasy of filling the uterus, (because men are SO potent, they come buckets), would soon be discovered to be as efficient as the birth control pill in PREVENTING pregnancy.

In order for a succesfully fertilized egg to make the step towards viability, it must attach to the blood rich uterine lining, (blood is the blood of life, after all), so the egg can be nourished. After the stem cells causes the creation of the precursor to the umbilical cord, so the egg CAN be nourished.

The birth control, which revolutionized recreational sex in the sixties, by eliminating the chance of pregancy by 98-99%, (oh, what a time to be young, and virile! This was truly heaven on earth for horny young men, and women.). 'The Pill' prevents pregnancy by artificially jacking up the women's hormone level, fooling the body to thinking it's more than midway through her menstral cycle, resulting in the body releasing enzymes which begin to break down the tissue of the uterine wall. The lining begins to slough off, causing bleeding, and the onset of menstruation, which flushes any ambitious egg cells with it.

Fill the uterus with cum, and the egg will never be able to attach to the wall. So, even if Petra dodges the bullet of a tubal pregnancy, the egg will not implant into the uterine lining, and poof: no knocked up draconic MILF.

A measly 20 minutes would have avoided trite, male-egocentric fantasy stupidity, which added NOTHING to the eroticism of the breeding, and it could be argued, actually diminished the eroticism by playing into male superiority ego expansion, when the real act of breeding would have been just as erotic, if a bit of thought and writing talent had been applied.

Relying on cervical penetration and womb overfilling is laziness, plain and simple. It's like going for the easy laugh by stereotyping/denigrating a racial group, nationality or gender. All one and the same.

And that, kids, is why our world is so fucked up... think about it. I dare ya.

GeoD

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94almost 3 years ago

Did you just try to science explain dragon breeding? Lol how pathetic. So where did you get your dragon biology lessons from GeoD? If you want to complain about things that can actually be correctly explained by biology in this case or other science, please do so in other categories where the main character isn't a Dragon/human that carries the essence of the old gods in a world full of Elves, Were beings, Vampires and Demons. Your research is meaningless here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i love this story but this was a really bad chapter. i feel like through the 14 pages of this chapter, not a single part of the story progressed. it was very dull and repetitive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The super size thing is fucking pointless, distracting, and kind of depressing. Unnecessary drama that distracts from everything that's made tor an excellent story so far. I can see no reason to make his body inhuman and his cock a whiffle bat that no normal woman would in any way appreciate. Just. Why? Just so Anabele can get a dragon cervix? Couldn't a simple discussion about his experience with Claire have caused her to request a dragon cervix? Voila no hulk mode required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I keep reading to figure out where the story is going, but the sex is honestly getting in the way now. I skip over most of it.

amidja16amidja16over 1 year ago

Right off the bat, I have to say that this is my favourite chapter and that's because the begining reminds me so much of my favourite move, the first How to Train Your Dragon movie. Specifically of the "first flight" scene. Chris (Hiccup) and the dragon in him (Toothless) put all their trust into each other and become one for the first time. Also, the theme song from that scene kept playing in my head making the read that much more awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story until I saw the mean comments by people that think they are showing wisdom by expressing that they could write a better story. Truth is that they seek ways to embarrass talented people, to inflate their ego, because they lack writing skills.

Negative Commentators, write your idea of a better story, but until you prove your skill, your nothing but a want-to-be rude person.

Hint - Literotica publishes both sex and non-sex submissions. If you do not want to read stories that include sex, you can do so by only reading stories in the non-sex section.

RK52RK52about 1 year ago

I have been binging on this story since I found it. Tremendous work. Yes, a lot of sex, but very well done. This is Literotica for heaven’s sake. Definitely a strong Five Star story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't mind the sex scenes, it is an erotic story after all. What bothers me is the two page sex scene with Anna. I would think that sex scenes that long would be for something special. A first time, a pregnancy, something happens to advance the story?

I also agree that making his body larger doesn't really serve a purpose. I guess it was the writers way to get something done. I assume to give Chris a reason to enchant Anna so she can get mad at him? It does raise another question. How stupid is Chris? He has to go a week without sex because of tampering with Anna, then turns around and enchants Immi. No thought about her health and safety until afterwards. It would make sense that her new size will need more energy to sustain. What if he gets captured? Will one of the others be around to make food for her? Can the others do it? How did he not learn about enchanting people without thinking it through? It's like he doesn't learn anything from mistakes. I get he is nineteen, but he just got out of the doghouse with Anna, and easily could have done worse right after. I don't mind the submissive hero, but at some point he has to start thinking about possible consequences.

Our hero needs to learn and start using his brain,

Buddy J

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A delightful story!

As you continue writing (I very much hope so!) please pay a bit more attention to homonyms, such as peek / peak / pique. But most of all, PLEASE keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userltpc@ltpc
3758 Followers
04/05/2022 - I'm still here. Chapter 13 is sluggishly underway at about 11k words, though no substantial progress in the last six months or so. I've been dealing with a number of real word events such as finding a buyer for my business on top of my unusual seasonal workload. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES