All Comments on 'The Straight Guy's Secret'

by Lupinity

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

God now I need to cum

Csucker64Csucker64almost 5 years ago
Hot

I’ve sucked a few ‘straight’ guys over the years and loved the taboo secret ( so did they )

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

There's nothing better than sucking off a straight guy. All they want is to get suck off, no hassle or bull shit . They drop their pants, I give them a nice wet blowjob and I swallow every drop. I have 4 different married guys that come over to my apartment at least once a week to get get sucked off. There's a lot of guys there whose wife's won't suck them off anymore that's fine with me. As long as they keep coming back to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BJ

Now i am Straight...I'm horny and hard ..also curious what it would be like to have my Penis sucked by a guy ... I might go as far as t maybe touch his penis to feel and see what it is like ..and mybe only hust maybe to stroke his cock ?

Jm612Jm612over 2 years ago

It’s no secret really. I love sucking off young masculine straight males.

In my youth I sucked off my straight step brother constantly. He would bring his horny male

friends over to spend the night in our house so that he could make me suck them off in his room.

I can’t lie. I loved those dicks. Some of those young straight guys got their first sexual experience from my mouth. I loved sucking those dicks in the dark and tasting those sperm loads. They were usually nice looking, very masculine and athletic. Several would return again for another sleep over and blow job.

My Step Brother was a horny bastard that was always shoving his hard dick in my mouth especially

Between girlfriends when he was all fired up. He impregnated several girlfriends.

He taught me how a straight guy likes to be primed up before ejaculation. While looking at

Naked girl magazines he would play with himself and have me suck on him.

Eventually he would finish himself off. I was amazed at the massive squirts and explosions of sperm from his wack-off. The loads where thick, white, clumpy and sticky.

That’s where I found my love for sperm eating.

He let me lick up, slurp up, taste, savor then swallow all the puddles of sperm on his dick and belly.

He had a nice patch of belly hair from below the belly button down to his pubic hair. That was my favorite area to eat his sperm from.

Thanks for the story and the good memories.

jrt20jrt20over 1 year ago

Love getting my cock sucked quick no strings attached

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A nice erotic story. Will there be another chapter? I'd love that.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous