All Comments on 'Vanessa and I - Ch 15: The Client'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF

# 1

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Damn

you know how to write a hot scene/setup, and this couple verges on unacceptable cuckoldry very close to the line...over the line for most. The only thing that keeps it equitable is Dax is hitting his neighbor and other wives pretty regularly.

But to post this short installment is just too much a tease, you will be scorched in the ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF....this is ugly, horrible and poor. 1* for such mess

What waste of time!.....at least this crap is short enough to waste me 3 minutes of my life.

1* for this stupid lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

There are many of us who have closed a deal for our husbands with our bodies. Everyone wins. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t land the business without whoring out his wife, not much of a salesman or business leader. Just another cuck pimping out his whore. This makes you proud? Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story! Some of us that have sexy wives, like V, love it when other men desire them! I love for my wife to dress sexy when we go out! Usually ends up with mind blowing sex as we talk about all the men, and sometimes the women, that are attracted to and hit on her! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife enjoys a seriously good life style as a result of the business that I run and she's a shareholder in so i don't see why she shouldn't entertain the occasional client.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous