All Comments on 'For My Brother'

by Devoted2Master

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
way to go

if its there to be taken dont hang back,go for it and enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
4 Sis

Very hot! But a bit more finesse and a bit less 'wham bam' would have been better.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more

I vote for more "wham Bam"- you're good at it; inetersting to read it from a womans point of view

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot

Very very hot. I like these types of stories. Quick and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Moar damn it

I agree with more "Wham bam". Quick and to the point, but still with a nice story, and great character development. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

OMG, this reminds me so much my first sexual experience with my brother when we were teens. I was 15 and he was 17, athletic, etc. I was always curious about his big bulge when I'd see him come out of the shower with towel around him, and could clearly see the outline and shape of his large penis, including the raised ridge of his penis head. One day I got up the nerve to go to his room, close the door and tell him I'd show him mine if he showed me his. I slowly peeled off my towel, exposing my throbbing pussy. Then he dropped his towel, as his big thick manly penis bounced and bobbed. It looked so erotic with the big bulbous mushroom head and nice dark hair around it. He got more aroused and erect by my touch as I reached for it. His big penis was hot to the touch. He showed me how to massage the head and stroke his thick shaft as he moaned with pleasure. It didn't take long before he climaxed and spurted about half a dozen powerful spurts of his hot manly semen on my thighs and pussy hair! What a mess, but it was so erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Think of the years of fucking each other ahead of them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous