All Comments on 'Caught Out'

by Mr James

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Give Up

From all that I've read over the years, I think this was probably the worst I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
critics

Ive been playing music for thirty years. if there is anything I have learned it"s always take comments or advice with a grain of salt. Be it good or bad.....Do what you do for yourself and the hell what ever body else thinks.

Unholy1Unholy1over 19 years ago
Needs Improvement

Your story lacks depth, sure there is a basic idea of what the mother did to her son at first when she thought he was wearing her stuff, but by the end of the story, there didn't even seem to be any reason why she did that in the first place, nevermind the reason why she sucked him off, or even fucked him.

By the way, ever notice how those who are quick to criticize, never bother to identify themselves?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Would love to see more

This is a great story. Would love to see this go farther. Bring back the teacher for a little 3way play. Maybe even add the mom taking her son's ass as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fuck em

for they know nothing about a hott story and this is one........keep up the good work and write more often

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
payback's a beyotch!

great story so far. but he needs to get even with the teacher for fucking him in the ass. looks like the mom is all for some family love. hey, maybe make the teacher wear the panties and stockins next time. more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Agrees

I whole heartily agree with Paybacks a Beyotch. Pay back the neighbor and mom for "jumping the gun". Make the neighbor your bitch.

terricdterricdover 16 years ago
GREAT

I loved your story I just wish there was MORE! mORE DRESSUPS, MORE "MOM'S FRIENDS", some discipline, spankings, maid serve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg nice

Thats a really nice story. sniffing and licking moms panties is wonderful. but fuck her! man that would be so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot story, but

the only thing I was the son being forcefuly fucked by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

good work! you captured my two biggest fantasies; getting fucked by a big dick and fucking my mum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sniffing mums dirty panties

When I was aged 13 to 16 I used to steal my mum's dirty panties to sniff and fantasise that she caught me.she never did. Her sweet sweaty shitty aroma drove me wild. Especially the ones covered with my dad's spunk, I fantasised that she forced me to suck his spunk out.and lots of other things to PUNISH me.By doing to me all the things I found most abhorrent and disgusting.i remember once I had her white cotton panties over my head sucking my dad's spunk out of her gusset and fantasising how she made me get on all fours and take my dad's cock up my ass then suck my shit off it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Panties

Never touched moms, but her younger sisters were lovely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Aunt Beth

She caught me in her basque and stockings after coming home early from a night out.. we didn't fuck, but she did help me to cum by touching and licking my cock... I spurted all over her tits... this only happened twice, but I would have fucked her in a heartbeat - I have told her so many times over the years since

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
mommys sissy in pretty attire

Caught by sis and Mommy.... They insisted in feminizing me at 12 . Already used to sniffing Mommies wet panties and wearing their nylons, I became a she male sissy for the family and Mom's friends and sister's play toy....Mom re-did my room. Pink satin sheets, hot pink colors, and my new wardrobe.....I told mom she didn't have to but I was thrilled.... Mom and sis became close as Dad was gone and we lived in the country. I never knew it could be so exciting entertaining our guests. Mom had several friends from her past and Sis had some nice lesbian friends who didn't mind another "girl" to play with. Mom got jealous of all the attention and promptly reminded me I was her main focus...."Let me just smooth out your nylons...."as she did my penis pointed north.... "Mom,you look so wet, why don't you let me get the whipped cream?" "Yes, good idea,don't forget the cherries." ="Now pleasure your old Mom..." Mom was only 41 but in good shape. Her boobs were perky after the boob job...The whipped cream had nitrous oxide in it and we were all high anyway on amphetaminesl ,Xanax and barbs. Lathering Mom up nicely, I could not wait to get her off with my tongue. .Sis was watching as I lapped at Mom's wet pantyhosed snatch. My cock was straining at the gusset of my pantyhose, so i decided on a " Nylon Fuck". I put my encased cock between Mom;s nylon thighs and we grinded my cock ensheathed in the wet smooth pantyhose on Mom's inner thighs... "Don;t come on Mommies nylons honey, I want you to fill Mommies cunny with your fertile sperm...."Yes, Mommy." She loved being called "Mommy"! "Rub our pretty pantyhose together on your fem faux cock" WE were in heat as the sound of sensuously sheer shiny pantyhose made a gloriously erotic shushing..... "Mom, I think it's time that we got a little naughty". -Y-Yes, it is.... Mommy ,gonna be a good little sissy motherfucker and slide my incestuous glorious bitch cock in your wet Mommy cunny" "Oh yes, I LOVE when you talk all nasty to Mommy like that.. "NOW TAKE MY COCK MOMMY BITCH....I pummeled Mommy to a fever pitch as she squealed for more... "OH FUCK, your sweet bitch cock is making Mommy all wet and hot to trot!" "Mommy, beg your sissy son to take your nice tight ass like before".... "YES, OH PLEASE....FUCK MOMMIES ASSHOLE WITH THAT SHE COCK"! IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG TO TRANSFER MY HARDNESS FROM CUNT TO ANUS....a LITTLE CREAM AND I WAS IN!... YEAH ! NICE AND TIGHT ! "FUCK MOM'S ASS, SIS SAID AS SHE FUCKED HERSELF WITH THE DILDO,HER WET CUNT OOZING CUM....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was not labeled a gay story. Wtf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous