All Comments on 'Becoming His Girl'

by Tomass

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
me please

wish it wase being seduced

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved younger/older

Hot story! Loved the ending. Hope there's more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved It!

Loved the story. I would love to have a piece of Billy's man-pussy. This story got me hard. Keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Hott

Great story loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
if dreams could come true

a wonderful story.......wish i was billy......please keep writing

kelly in texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
jealous

Oh my god! I haven't cum so much in months. Don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot story

This was really hot--I love feminizing stories and young guys getting fucked hard like that. Maybe you could have him gradually becoming more feminine in a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FIRE

As a married, straight man I clicked on this one by accident and well the tent in my pants tells me it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!

What a great story! It deserves a sequel. Like, maybe Billy going to college in the Jim's city and becoming his full time slut/girlfriend?

Keep writing~you have a way with words!

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Damned good story

As a married man I couldn't help but get hard from that one! You did good! Keep it up! (sic)

mgcloopermgclooperover 19 years ago
Mmm very hot

It made my little cock sooo hard, and made me ache to be taken by a bigger stronger guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This story is SO hot

This story is SO hot. I wish an older man would seduce me like that. We NEED a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More Please

Wow, that is some hot story--great plot line and visuals to die for. I must echo everyone above, WE NEED MORE ON THIS STORY. The feminizing was just too too hot. God, I hope that they go public in the next one. Loved that he called him WENDY, perfect. More please, MUCH MUCH MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
made me hard

Great story I wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sooooo HOT!!

I loved the seduction of the younger boy by the older experienced man. I was once that young boy and my older man made me feel things I'd never felt before and made me do things I'd never done before. I've cum so hard from reading this story and reliving my experience. Please give us all a sequel. And thank you for sharing this 1st time with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

Hot, soooo hot.

Really got the juices flowing ;) Love the older/younger male stories. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy Shit

I couldn't believe how hot your story is. You really get into the mind of a bottom so well. My Boyfriend and I play the exact same roles. I can't wait to show him this one. I need some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh my God

That story was so hot. I loved reading how Jim taunted him by calling him Wendy and asking him if he felt her lover was making her cum harder than he ever did. My wife has often told me that her boyfriends before we got married made her cum better than I did and I've always imagined being taken by one of them and feeling it for myself. I wish I had or had met a Jim to show my how it felt to really be fucked. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
First step in recovery....is admitting

You might not fuck(women) like a man. But u r one hell of a Fuck with a man......Go figure....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Big cock feel

There is nothing like that big cock feel if you only have a little dick like me. Loved the sensasional descriptions. The sense of reality and the emotions were beautifully expressed. The feminine side of the boy with the smooth like dick reminds me of why I shave my little dick. There is nothing better than feeling that lovely large pulsing cock. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT Do me next

I had my finger buried in my ass as I was reading this. When jim shot his load so did I without even touching my cock but all I could do was dream of his big hot cock being remmed up my tender ass. I would love to have a threesome with him and another guy. The two of us could be on our hands and knees and Jim could take turns with each of our asses. The winner would be whichever of us made him come in our ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Would love to be his girl

ummm....such a hot story is a rarity in here...damn u have made me soo hot..how i wish that some hot older stud picks me up & makes me dress up like a girl for him...i'd wear the sexiest lingerie.heels & dresses for him to make him hot enough to just lift me up & throw me on the bed & start fuckign em like a whore..& i don't care what he calls me..& if my gf watches me while he is fuckign damn, it would be soo hottt

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Either you're using two different names ....

...or one of you is going to be really annoyed.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=634759&page=submissions

It's a hot story. I wonder which one of you actually

wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
stockings and garters

great story, it would be so hot to play the fem role in this story! ultimate fantasy role playing for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome Story

Very nice. I would love to be "taken" in such a way.

cute44guycute44guyover 16 years ago
How can you not love "Wendy"!

"Wendy" is what many of us once were..... sexy, smooth, so willing to please a guy like a girl! Nice sexy, well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

My little cock exploded all over my fire engine red panties.Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
me too need my man

I wish if I could have a similar experience. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

fucking hot!

1sophie1sophieabout 13 years ago
Transfomed

I want to be Wendy. Please take me!

ohio_bottom347ohio_bottom347about 13 years ago
Awesome

I`d LOVE to be Wendy and have a good HARD fuck throwed to my tight lil ass!! And feel the hot cum shoot deep inside me! Of course I`d have to suck his cock clean of the cum & my butt juice!! Squat down and squeeze the cum from my well fucked hole into my hand so I could savor the cum too!!

TigerLilyyTigerLilyyalmost 13 years ago
Great Read!

Amazing story! Great story line and I love the stolen panties!

dinocarterdinocarteralmost 13 years ago
Faaaantastic story, looove the ending

I can imagine his slender body all oiled, then the bedroom scene, wow. However, the moms panties in the last scene got me hard(er), mmmm

di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
like him ,i was also relief

I was seduced, no other words for it, he knew what he was doing, and he did it well, me a dumb 15 year old dummy, yea I know , but for over a year he made me his woman, I miss him to this day, never did it since, why spoil a good memorey?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I wish I was Wendy

I've had a similar experience. I met an older man who treated me like his girlfriend -- and I loved it !!! I sucked his cock, licked his ass, and then he fucked me hard while he kissed me -- I became his regular lover. Just like at the end of your story, I started wearing panties, and then nylons, and then short skirts and lacy bras. Now, I really look like his girlfriend when he fucks me -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!

Can't wait to read the next part of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sounds like you bitches need it rough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
need it rough

yeah daddy - need a man to squeeze my nips and tuck that hole like a bitch for you - open me wide

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

u had me shooting cum all over

exaucerexaucerover 12 years ago
What a story!!!

Just brilliant. Got me hot and horny. Will fantasise about this all day.

watchurmanwatchurmanabout 12 years ago
Horny as fuck!

Gr8 story man, love the humiliation of the lad!

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Love the Humilation

I must agree with a previous comment. I just love reading humiliation stories. They put a smile on my face, make my heart pound, and wish he was pounding into me *sighs*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GOOD EXP

I was also fucked by a man .Now I 'm his keep.Daily he fuck me .His wife also knows about this things

deanahiideanahiialmost 12 years ago
that way

i love being fucked that way. kissing and receiving his cock. love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Spent a weekend in a motel room with an older man. Did what I was told to do. loved it all, including the taste of load after load. My butt still tingles when I fanatize about it.

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

mmmmmmmmm.? i will keep my thoughts to myself.? consider my silence as charity for this attempt at story writing.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would love it

I am a 63 year old man and I woould love to have a man make sweet love to me. Maybe someday my fantasy will come true

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A GIRL

he becums a girl and gets a nice hard reward

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948over 11 years ago
Great story

I would love to feel a cock in my tight ass. Even better would be sucking a cock while another guy is fucking my ass... Ah! Fantasies if only they came true

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've been kissed a couple times and yess it is so nice, like the first time you kiss a girl but better because you now feel like a shy girl. And to touch anothers cock and feel how it fels so velvety yet hard. I especialy like the feel of cum running from me and dripping down my ass cheecks. I also love it when the cum turns cool and becomes extra runny, scooping some up to tast ans smearing more on my face and lips to smell it as it dries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

I think men can sence it when you are young and horny. real scary for me the first time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I wanna be someone's girl

I too want to be someone's girl -- I wear my sexy panties & nylons when I go over to my boyfriend's house and he fucks me - because I'm a faggot cocksucking slut who wants and in fact "needs" only gay sex. I will be a "girl" for any man.

BadMarieBadMarieabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

I thank you for such a well written account of a girl finding her true self even when she thinks or has been lead to believe she's a boy. This was really great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wish i could be a girl too!

Really hot, I've always wanted to be fucked on my back raw. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

Love it, hey dinky where are your other two profile at considering you can't write yeah it would be best for you to stay silent

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sound familiar

My boyfriend has turned me into his bitch just like Wendy. When he mounts me, I can't even stay hard anymore. I only orgasm through my ass. Almost every night I fall asleep with his load in my ass and with his cock still in me. Every morning, he has me suck him off as he wakes up. The last thing I do as he leaves for work is suck his cock and it is the first thing I do when he comes home. He tells all his buds at work that he has to head straight home to get his blow job. None of their wives service them like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish

Oh I wish when I was18 a man like that had noticed how fem I was and did that to me. I would have become his girl. Returned to his room wearing panties and bra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sisteen fucked

when I was 16 an older boy introduced me into cock sucking. We started out by jacking each other off. then 1 day he said put your lips on my cock. I went down slow. I swucked him off & he cummed in my mouth & I swallow. I continued to suck him off about 1 time a week for 2 years. I like the taste of his big cock. He only fucked me in the ass 5 times in 2 yrs. He always cum in my ass & I really likes it. I never got to suck another cock after that. I meet another man who gave me a good bj.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT ARSE

I HAD MY FIRST ARSE STRECHING IN GENTS TOILET, HE

WAS 50 YEARS OLD AND A BIG THICK COCK AND DID HE MAKE ME

HAVE IT TILL HE SHOT HIS CUM UP ME I THOUGH HE WAS PISSING UP ME

HE HAD SO MUCH CUM IN HIS BALLS LOVE HOT ARSE XX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT ARSE

I WAS TURNED IN TO A GIRLFRIEND BY MY A 60 YEAR OLD MAN BUT BOY DID HE KNOW HOW TO FUCK ARSE HE WOULD RAM ME TILL I SHOT MY LOAD THEN SHOOT HIS HOT THICK COME UP MY HOT ARSE XX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Calling me baby...what does it signal?

I just met a guy who turns me on big time! I am bi and have been with a few guys now, but none seem to really do it for me in the way they play their roles. I so yearn to be this new guy's girl, pussy etc. but am not sure how to go about hinting this to him. I am not sure if he is into this kind of relationship...he has been calling me baby...which is a first for me. No one has ever called me this before and I hope it means something. Any thoughts, comments....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmm

What a dirty sissy slut.

He needs to worship my rod with his tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wanna be his girl

I love this story! Its sweet. Sometimes I wish I a bigger man, bigger boy want to fuck me like his girl! Makes me totally get off with joy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot.

I was fucked hard in the ass when I was twelve, I am now a cock slut to many men and my hole is a pussy.

VWC10VWC10over 10 years ago
Someone's Girl

Great Story, I wish I could be someone's girl !!

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 10 years ago
Dream

Oh I wish I had met a man like that when I was 18. I spent so many hours wearing my mom's things wishing I was a girl. Too bad some man didn't notice how fem I was and turned me into his girl, his slut.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
So hot

I came 3 times, so good

slomo2slomo2over 10 years ago
Lovely

Great story. I can relate to being fucked so thoroughly that you know you're just a pussy. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful "Wendy"

He is hotter to this man than Wendy would ever be.

Good for him! I love at the end when he sneaked back to the Daddy's room wearing a pair of his Mom's panties under his jeans.

I'd love for a big manly top to treat me like this even now.

What a hot story - and I see that it continues in Parts 2 and 3!

Lucky day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who needs a girlfriend?

Who needs a girlfriend when you can become like one, pleasing other men in every way they expect you to. I'm a married man, but the most passionate kisses I ever received were from an older man with a full beard, who I think of every day. What a chance lover he was to me for one night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
beautiful rendition of what it is like to be a pussy-boy!!

yes i too love being taken and violated by a big strong man and have done for 40 years although married!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fucking hot

I wish that I was getting fucked by a fat cock top. I love being a sissy cock whore. I stuck 2 dildos up my ass at the same time and jacked off all over my face and chest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot start

Great story. It made me cum. I wish I had started fucking much sooner and more often. Nothing like being taken by a real man cock in my boy pussy. Oh the excitement of man sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Similar experience.

I had a Daddy just like this in college when I was iving with my college sweetheart. He also talked about letting my girlfriend know what he was doing to me. He would leave marks on my body from steel adjustable nipple clamps and hand prints from spanking me while he fucked my boi-cunt. And he loved to shave circles around my nipples and shave all my pubes off.

My hands were always cuffed behind my back, unless he wanted me to shave his balls in the shower. Afterwards I'd get my throat fucked while I asked me what my girlfriend would think if she saw me being "Daddy's little cock-pig".

After he would shoot his huge load down my throat, he would piss all over me. After the shower he would always tie me up and fuck me like a girl, spankingme and talking shit the entire time.

He made me love him and turned meinto hi bitch. All I could think of all day was his cock up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hotie

just how ilike to please a guy being a little girly slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic

Wish.this story continued, maybe a series .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic

It is a series!!! Sorry I'm on my phone and commented before I found it was a series... If I was there I'd gladly bend over for punishment/punishments. I'm so sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spending the weekend with my neighbor

I had known my neighbor Paul for as long as I could remember. We became good friends as an older and wiser man who would listen to me talk. He just listened like what I was saying was important.

I was sixteen that weekend when my parent told me they were going to visit some friends. I could remain at home, which I wanted to do. The thought of another weekend their friends made me wince. Paul volunteered his home for me to stay while they were gone.

He offered me to share his bed or I could sleep on his couch. I'd been at numerous overnights with boys, so I chose his bed. I guess he misunderstood. After he turned off the light, I was almost asleep when I felt his hand on my thigh. I knew where it was going and tensed up.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he said softly finding my erection, and slipping his hand beneath my briefs.

"Take them off," he told me.

While I stripped, I could feel the bed moving slightly. He was taking off his pajamas.

Then he came back, took my cock and began to stroke. I took his in my hand and duplicated his actions.

I'd never touched another cock before. It felt good. Real good.

We stayed naked for the weekend, teaching me what I'd secretly longed for since puberty had hit. He told me to call him my boyfriend. He taught me that boyfriends kiss and suck cock. It was a whole new world for me. I loved finding out each step of the journey. I thought we'd done everything, until he asked me what else I could do for my boyfriend.

That's when he made me into his girlfriend.

I've never regretted what Paul did for me and to me. Opened up a whole new world.

Thanks, Paul, where ever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When I was nineteen and a freshman in summer school.

I was going to a small Texas college and my freshman English teacher invited me to play basketball with him. I was flattered and a little naive as he bumped into me while 'we played' and his hands kept brushing against my dick. I didn't want to be impolite and I didn't want to say anything but by the time we went to take a shower I had a raging hardon. When I undressed to go into the showers my dick was sticking out in front of me. There was a lot of steam in the shower and at one point my eyes were shut as I washed my hair. My professor had his hands all over my dick again and this time I gave in. We went into the sauna and he began kissing me and I kissed him back. I wasn't gay and I'd always been into girls but my dick was harder than it had ever been in my life. He invited me to his apartment and I went with him and he made love to me. I couldn't stop cumming as he fucked me and then he sucked my dick and I sucked his. There is nothing as hot as sex between two men and I have been with other men although I have a beautiful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"You know why you lost your girlfriend......because you fuck like a girl", My wife's boss said something similar as he took my anal virginity and manhood last new year's. Even at 59 years old he was all man, regularly fucking half the women in his firm, including my wife. His constant put downs of me to my wife is what drove him to prove what a pussy I was. And after he seduced and took me he manipulated me into a repeat scenario that he set up so my wife got to see her husband on his back squeezing her boss's sides with my drawn up thighs and begging him to go deeper. I was a girl, his girl, and I still am. My wife's since divorced me and like the women in her office, I compete for her boss's attention and glorious sexing. Yep, I've become his girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anonymous

I enjoyed your post. I had a great experience when I was a young teenager myself. I use to cut an older gentleman's grass in my neighborhood and he introduced me to my submissive side. He was very patient and gentle, but it still hurt, if anyone tells you it doesn't they either never experienced it or they are lying because it was a stinging and burning feeling for a while. He would get behind me while I was on all four and let me ease back on his manhood until I took him in. I got to the point to where I was coming over his house 2 to 3 times a day like a bitch in heat to drain his cock and that man knew how to move his hips :). I miss that awesome sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

My seduction was also at a young age but was a very gentle one in which I always felt like I could always say no and end it all. But as it progressed from light fondling to actual penetration of just his cockhead, it excited me and I looked forward to what would come next. After the first penetration, I was hooked and although he hadn't cum in me yet, I really wanted him to. I wanted to know what it would feel like. I told him I wanted to feel him come in me and the next time he did. I loved that feeling and wanted to feel it again. I didn't go to anyone else but waited until we had another opportunity.

Maybe I should write a story about it.

NOTRICH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
H

Have always wanted to be that girl friend and never was able. How do you get a hook up like that. Wow

F

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GAY TWINK

I ONCE MET A FARM LABOURER IN HIS SHINY LIGHT BROWN SHOES. HE TOOK ME BEHIND A HAYSTACK IN MY LITTLE SIZE 4 BLACK SHINY BOYS SLIP ON SHOES AND TOSSED ME OFF. MY FIRST TIME, I FAINTED AND CAME ROUND BEING CARRIED TO A BEDROOM, UNDRESSED, AND FUCKED WEARING MY BLACK SHINY SHOES. NOW IT HAPPENS LOTS OF TIMES WHICH I LOVE

Luv2SukMOffLuv2SukMOffabout 8 years ago
Men loving men...Mmmmm!

A truly beautiful story...sexy and well written...not focused solely on the delicious sex pleasures that only men can share...but more about the "hidden reality" that only a male lover can bring to light for another man...in this case, a wonderful older man uncovering the fact that, within his young lover's male body, was actually a beautiful and submissive young woman, willing and eager to please and delight her man sexually! So beautiful! And, I suspect that, when Billy slipped into those lacy bikini panties that he'd purloined from his mom and headed to his new boyfriend's room, he felt more beautiful and more sexy...and, more feminine...than he ever dreamed he could feel! Absolutely scrumptious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nasty little slut

Mmmm, how quickly you succumbed to Jim's seduction. I believe you were just craving a cock in your mouth, and then in your little pussy. Your girl left you because you were as feminine as she was. as Jim said, you fuck like a girl because you'd rather take a cock than give one. Good thing you discovered your true nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wish

How I wish I was Billy and Jim was Murali

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Sort of reminds me of my first time with a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Panties

I love wearing women's lacy panties so much myself that I went out and bought me some. Hot little lacy thongs, and they feel so good when that little string goes in the crack and caresses my asshole. I wear them all day, even into town, until right before my wife gets home. No she doesn't know about them. Should I tell her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My girl left me too...

My girl left me for an alpha male..... she came round one night with him to pick some clothes up as she thought i was out. They found me wearing her lingerie and dress.... she took pics and made me suck dominics cock.... i loved it.... i was his slut... then she made me watch him fuck her and ride dominics huge cock. Then i had to lick the cum off both of them.... so turned on..mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I remember the feeling of an older man picking me up at a bar one night and convincing me I was a girl. The sweet kisses and that feeling of being in the protecting arms of a man. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

would love that huge man up my manhole to fuck me silly...

timmyid2timmyid2over 7 years ago
Thanks, I enjoyed it

The writing was done well. The scene was hot, I could picture parts of it as I read.

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ohhh

I want to be someone's Wendy 4yourpleasureiam

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Mmmmm

I would love to lose my anal virginity to a big powerful man like that. One that would make me surrender to him like the sissy cocksucker that I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sissy boy

Like most sissy boys I would love to have an experience like that. Take me daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
neighbors slut

i remember my first time with my neighbor I never felt better then beings his sissy slut I was just 16 my first time ans we became lovers to years he would share me with his friends I new it was right to be his sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erotic

I wanted so much to be him as I was reading this , my puny cock spurted twice , all over my shaved legs ... Iā€™m such a sissy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice story

I meet a older man in a coffee shop one day he saw a good looking man for his age he as what I do for fun I said just watch movie let old western I then said why well I live a lone and some time its lonely there I told him I have nothing to do right now I can give you a ride home if you like he said yes once there and in the house he show me around then we went to the living room he put a movie on he got coffee and sat a cup down then the movie start when it came on I saw two men one was dress in drag then he ask me if I want to watch this or some thing else I said no sir it fine then he sat beside me we watch the movie then he pull his zipper down and toke out his cock he told me I always do this I told him its was alright I look at the movie and I look at him too he saw me he ask if I want to touch his cock I said yes he said if I let you would you do me some thing I said yes sir what you want me to do he said see the man in girly thing yes sir I want you to be in girly thing I told him yes he toke my hand and we went to his bed room he remove my clothes as he did he play with my nipples I just said yes feel nice then he kiss my neck and ears he turn my head and kiss my lips he told me I kiss like a girl then he stop and start to dress me he just put panties and a teddy nightie now he had his pants off and sat me down on the bed now my little girl you first is to suck my cock and make it hard so I can shove it up your tight pussy ass hole while it was not long till I had his cock rock hard now girly tell daddy you are ready to be breed I said yes daddy I am well after awhile was begging him to let me be him bitch he said yes only now you will wear sissy girly clothes your ass is mine now after that I was in girly thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Breed me too/

I want this also....

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous