All Comments on 'Sister and Me Cumming Ch. 01'

by ArjenRoan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RetiredEngineerRetiredEngineerover 6 years ago
Excellent Start

Looking forward to more of this.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Nice beginning...

Am I correct, Rachel is fucking guys not, but in the ass to retain her virginity.

Is she giving blow jobs and hand jobs?

ArjenRoanArjenRoanover 6 years agoAuthor
Fucking in the ass.

Yes, she would do hand jobs, too. But not oral sex because she was grossed out about getting their pre-cum or cum in her mouth or on her face. But after a point, they wanted to "do it." She didn't care so much about her virginity, for reasons I will get into later on. But the boys did. If they had sex, they would have to confess it to their Bishop, lest they lose the companionship of the Holy Ghost, and then they might be disfellowshipped for a while. And this could have ramifications down the road as far as their activity in the Church. It gets even crazier than that. In college kids will go to Las Vega and get married so they can have a wild weekend of sex within the "bounds of matrimony" and then get it annulled before they head back to school.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 6 years ago
Okay......

Where’s the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And the relationship was ...?

Please, decide:

"I have three sisters. We are all spaced two years apart, with the youngest, Rachel ..."

"... then as my mind released the natural inhibitions of fucking my older sister ..."

This is important for some of us who get a turn-down from stories about messing around with small sisters.

ArjenRoanArjenRoanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to "Please decide"

In the second paragraph it should be clear Rachel is older -- she is in her sophomore year in college and I am still home looking forward to going to college next year at BYU. But, I could change the first paragraph to say I have three older sisters. I don't know how to edit a published story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
VDled

While a little short, and maybe could have used a little more interaction between the siblings, but enjoyable - especially knowing there is more.

Good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous