All Comments on 'New Daddy'

by RockyBeefhook

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Author Sucks

I am certain that there are people of Nick's ilk in this world, and I also suspect that the author is actually writing some form of autobiography.

Go somewhere else and learn to develop some sense of respect for others, and then try writing another story.

Literotica has shamefully put this sorry-assed piece on their site, for whatever reason I have no idea, other than to show how to write really poor material.

Prof. Ramstein

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOVED IT

You have to write more with the same theme--wimped out b/f or husband at the mercy of a bully. I loved that the bigger-cocked dude (with the raunchy smell to boot!) belittled the b/f in front of the wife. I also loved the wife at the mercy of someone she hated. This was a fantastic story dude--PLEASE keep it up, same theme tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Par for the course

About what I expected from a kid. I disagree w/ first comment below that it was probably autobiographical. More likely from the fantasies of an insecure virgin. The good news is the spelling and grammar is better than a lot of people his age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What

What the hell...Most women would never do that kinda thing. If they are in a relationship then they are in a relationship no guy that they hate so much would ever get them to cheat. Bad story and terrible story line. I could write a better story in my sleep...and one that doesn't make women look like hores. Most of us women are far from being a slut...you are an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a pleasant tale

By all means, more stories of real men with big dicks humiliating pathetic males with smaller dicks. That's how you can tell tell if someone is a real man, just measure the dick. Intelligent women know that too, and don't like being cheated by males that try to fool them with their tennie weenies. What a unique story idea!

The top three most humiliating things in the world:

3. Having the nerve to walk around without a 9" dick.

2. Admitting you read this story.

1. Being the author of this literary turd.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Hilarious, just freaking hilarious!

What a funny story. A first-timer young girl chooses the big cock over her boyfriends. What, does she have a racial memory or girlfriends that have said that only a big cock is the way to go?

And what kind of dumbass invites a person they just met back to their house? All the pussies in the house needed to be fucked and everything of value in the house taken.

The guy Jaime didn't have a bat or something? Oooooh he might get hurt.

To the author: I see in your future a life of pussy-husband stories. So sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ROFL

This story was good for hilarity value, as a literary piece it was heinous.

RockyBeefhookRockyBeefhookover 19 years agoAuthor
hmm...

well, seems I got negative reviews for the most part (to put it lighty)... sorry this story didnt rub you guys the right way, although i have received many e-mails encouraging me forward... this story was fantasy--i'm into the whole cuckoldry/humiliation thing (among many other interests)... good news for my new found "enemies" though, i probably won't be submitting anything for a while, due to i have no damn time... just lighten up man... its just a little quasi-porn site...

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Ridiculous

You're treating women as dumb, and sex starved. Maybe some teenagers do fall into this category, but the majority would not do this in front of their boyfriend. Remember that women seek security. As to Jason inviting the jerk over, and Amanda standing for it is unbelievable. It was Amanda's birthday, so she could (should have ) put a veto on it. Why celibrate a birthday with a strange jerk? People only tolerate that behavior in relatives, and limit it if at all possible. As to Jason being beaten up; it's his house! He has got to have a baseball bat or a fireplace poker ( something ) to go after this guy with. Please make your stories believable. Also include the consequences of the actions. In this case both girls want to have sex with Nick. What will they think when Nick gets tired of them? What about in 5 years at the high school reunion where all they have to show is failed relationships ( and maybe a kid or two without the father ). Maybe Jason shows up with a pretty girl, and is engaged or married and they are doing great both career and love life. Then will amanda feel regret for what she could have had?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
first attempt

if you are even still reading these after the ass whipping you have gotten in the comments...

lighten up people... it's not a religion, its a story... its fairly well constructed, spelling and grammer make sense and it progresses to a logical conclusion... it's a decent first attempt in a hard subject to write on. Not bad from a story point of view. Subject matter is not my first choice, but that's your business.... I've read lots worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fair go mate !

A literary masterpiece ,every nuance subtle and incisve - well maybe not but it wasn't that bad. I do think however that some of your commentaters have one or two teensy weensy insecurities of their own 100 to redress some of the balance at least

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love to hate it..

I dunno why, but I hate this story, it makes women look like just objects and they're not. I had a few friends of mine read it and they all thought it was dumb too..

yet somehow it gets me off fast.. dunno why.. *shrug*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Fantasy

Although I respect women and despise people who don't, I really get off on a good fantasy about a woman/girl surrendering to the sexual whims of a powerful male. Your critics need to realize that this is erotic FICTION, and if they think that the contents reflect you or males in general they need to get their heads out of their asses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Lousy

This story was one of the worst I've read, sorry to say. The pleasure was all Nick's and Amanda received nothing. True passion is two sided, not one. You can always tell when a man writes a story, it's all for him first and nothing for anyone else *laughs softly*. Better luck next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Say what now?

I don't mean to turn this into a forum, but I need to respond to that last comment. This is a piece of erotic fiction, written by someone who finds it arousing for other people who find it arousing. Who cares if it has no basis in reality? That's the what literotica is here for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have never

in my life given a zero on a comment. This story deserved it. Being a woman I find that story as sexist and stupid as any I've ever read. Someone who likes putting down women like that doesn't deserve to have one. I'm sorry, this story, though well written, made me gag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
stinky story

i have read alot of these stories ,,, written a few myself I have never seen a bigger pile of crap in my life ,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
moderation

ok i see your points in defending it and thats fine if you get off on this shit but why is it under first time? why not fantasy or control? Yes I understand that it was a first for Amanda but the rest of the fantasy overrides that in my mind. Continue the story if you like cuz you have good writing style but put the plot where 'people who are aroused by it' can find it. Or, that failing, at least put a note at the begining describing the nature of it, most authors do that.

~Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
People need to lighten up

I happen to be a woman and I don't think it was necessarily sexist. Some men/women like this scenario, as is the same for every other story. You aren't going to please everyone all of the time.

Now, the basics of the story, I liked it! Tasting sweat, not my thing, but otherwise it was well written and well received! A great story on a first try!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If it looks like crap, and smells like crap...

What the hell?!!! This one is the stupidist thing I have ever read here! People like these stories because they can see them happening in their mind, but the "Hey, lets invite the ass-hole that we just me at the mall to our HOME!" idea is just fucking retarted! Work on your art, you have potential, just leave the breakfast club bullshit behind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This story was great

I read the nasty comments and decided to check it out. That foolish wimp Jason deserves what he got. Such an idiot who cant even get into his girl's panties doesnt deserve her. Nick is a real man (F-off you jealous small dick wimps and lesbian feminist dykes).

I hope in the sequel, Nick fucks both chicks and makes Jason eat the cream pie. If he even talks shit (Jason) Nick should beat his ass. A lesser man must bow down to a greater man.

Nick didnt just have the bigger cock, he was simply more of a man. What a hot birthday present for Amanda. She went from a silly retard to a real woman in minutes.

I cant wait for the sequel. Please at least let Nick whup Jason's pathetic ass. Then send him to buy weed and drinks with his own money.

Those two lucky girls, Jamie and Amanda. I am so jealous. My boyfriend is a pathetic wimp. If I tell him I dont wanna fuck, he just says, "O.k. Darling!" WHat a jerk! I havent even fucked him for two months now. I am looking for some big dicked guy to come whup his ass and take me in front of him. That'll make a man of him, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Crap

Don't get me wrong. I love this kind of story (I've just wandered over from "Loving Wives"). But this story was crap. (I'm a guy and I'm better endowed than the make-believe punk in this story to boot.)

It wasn't well written. The characters stunk (they didn't even have one hook between four characters). The use of "ur" really put me off.

The only reason this is getting a 25 instead of a 0 is because of all the idiots complaining that the story on the Non-Conset/Reluctance board was objectifing to women (which is almost as retarded as the "sick" comments put on Incest stories).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wtf

I feel soo damn sorry for the guy. Poor jason. I tell ya one thing I sure wont be using this authors other material for masturbating. This story just... ugh! Only way this story would have been good is if jamie had gone to jason to comfort him and made love to him.

this story made me cry and trust me crying sorta ruins your horny mood lol

sunshine71sunshine71almost 17 years ago
first time

hey we all have first time, it was good for a first one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mehh.....

not bad for a first time, but it was way too unbelievable. there is no way an event like that would ever actually happen, and thats why you have so many negative comments. better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not bad...

Some redeeming qualities, definitely not bad for a first shot. I'd have preferred it if there had been more build up; the instant transformation from nice girl to slut just seemed too unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i thought size didnt matter, its how you use it

im sorry, but this story sucked :/ you made amanda sould like a complete slut first of all, and it wasnt really non-consent because she wanted it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Geez

People are so serious, for reading erotic fiction in the noncon category! The whole point of reluctance is of a woman who, in the prescence of a powerful man, finds herself acting wantonly. Does that really happen, no probably never, but it's nice to fantasize about- which is the whole point.

Don't worry, author, I enjoyed it, and the "sexism" against women (absolutely no worse than any other story in the noncon/reluctance category and it's cousin bdsm) didn't bother me, as a woman myself, in the least. And as for her choosing the bigger dick, well that's just funny and 4 out of 5 times true, which bothers the small dicked reviewers. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Jason was a fucking wuss! Make a sequal dude. Gotta see what he does to Jamie and Amanda together! Go Nick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
missed it at the end

Really good. Cut the end a little too short though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Stupid as hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I AM AMAZED...

..at the criticisms about quality of writing. Most entries here follow a type or genre and this is a perfect example. A rather good one of its type. Don't like it go ahead and express your opinion. Then stop. Don't return.

Write your own if you feel you can produce better product.If you can do produce better we will all thank you.

If you cannot you will likely be very angry if (or when) someone slags it.

Does anyone think that all sub standard stories should be erased? . I think all current tv comedy would be. Heck entire channels would disappear!

Add to that the commercial movie industry. Newspapers? hell they can't spell! Collections of kittens being cute; people falling off roofs; falling off skateboards; trying to jump rivers?

Some nerd making a face behind a wedding photo; online title telling you to click here to view the 75000 biggest tits in Hollywood?

This is not a great literary triumph, granted (Granted hell If so many hadn't said it I would be saying it myself.

I doubt there are any literary triumphs online; never mind on this site.

This is amateurs writing because they wish to..

This is amateur reading because they want to.

Greg.

Oop. Sorry I forgot movies with people driving their race cars out of planes and landing in one piece and racing on.

dculodculoover 7 years ago
Niyla Myers

Amanda sounds like my friend Nicole. She loves to try to seem tough and resistant to flirtation and seduction but is a complete whore

""Please..." she said. "Like I would even look.""

EXACTLY something she would say styers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous