All Comments on 'Showing the Guys Your Girlfriend'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KnightofoilKnightofoilover 6 years ago
The angelic sit of my dreams

Out. Of my head and in to my ears... Oh my oh my

GyratingGiraffeGyratingGiraffeover 6 years ago
Thanks for all your posts

Merry Christmas - you've brought a lot of joy this year, so let's hope Santa brings you everything you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you

Love it when you drop the C bomb in that sexy voice of yours soooooo hot. Keep the stories and me cumin please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hot!!!

could not stop stroking my cock listening to this. more hotwife stories please, xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Having other guys know how hot your woman is and what she can and will do is incredibly hot. Knowing that they would like to tap that is a real turn on. Actually letting them do it is a no go.

You do have a nice, sexy voice.

amoroneamoroneover 3 years ago

Superb. You really do have a very sexy voice. I love this audio story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has got to be my all time favorite story. You did a fantastic job with it and I discovered that candualism really arouses me. Showing a GF or Wife off to other men and having them jerk themselves off to her is sooo hot. Your voice and knowing full well what men were going to do looking at your picture/video, whew. Thanks for your stories, you are a treasure…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
3851 Followers
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! Happy March! 🍀 I'm looking forward to more naughty fun this month! 😝 🆕 I finally posted another episode in the popular "Cumming Out of His Shell" Series - Episode 8 - "Giving In" 🆕 Remember to check the "...