All Comments on 'Filthy old Principal Pulaski'

by Kmaf

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writerover 6 years ago

Loving your story so far. Perhaps Principle Pulaski might be a decent man underneath his slobbishness.

It’d be a change from similar stories, but whatever direction you’ve got planned I’m hooked. Merry Christmas. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back!

So wonderful to see you back writing again! Please keep adding to your modest, yet brilliant collection!

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 6 years ago
Loving it

Great story so far, loving the characters and description. Please don`t remove the nonconsent element from the story. I always liked that on your stories. Good to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs a sequel

Really good job so far, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste

So 4 pages of nothing

affairtoremembeaffairtoremembeover 6 years ago
Man this could be great

Great start, love the set up. Hope this is a long series. More chapters please. Keep it up KMAF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoying it

Really fun story, love the contrasts

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

I love the slow build up, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really great.

A great story. Please write many chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Keep it boiling , please write many chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best stories I have read.

This is one of the best stories I have read in quite some time. I hope you're true to your word and continue this story. Jenna is absolutely smoking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep writing

So fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Keep writing...Jenna needs to get fucked by the principal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot story

hope you keep this one going this could be an all time great

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story in a long time

Very hot first part of the story, the best on Literotica in a long time. I am really looking forward to further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue taking his dream girl, have him fuck her tits

Please continue taking his dream girl, have him fuck her tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The state she is in she should forget to put on bra and panties with the new blouse. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Looking forward to follow-up. Well written with a hot set-up. Liked the emphasis on Jenna being the one getting turned on. Also like the cheating aspect (big diamond emphasised I note). Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

You really did an excellent job of describing Jenna's physical attractiveness. I can envision her as this perfect out of this world knockout! Keep up the excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So far a waste...

I almost rated this story with a low score, but decided not to vote at all. Four pages of a great narrative with absolutely no payoff? That left me frustrated and pissed at the author. I'm hoping for a more active sequel that I can score highly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

Great job. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
comment

Hope you'd update soon. This is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just wondering

I was wondering exactly how old is Principal Pulaski? You already told us Jenna's age, but you never said how old the principal was.

ginnyablondeginnyablondeover 6 years ago
Thank you for developing the characters

I feel that too many writers get to the fucking too soon, and miss the subtlety involved in building the characters and adding color to the canvas, such as the desperation of men like Pulaski and the perversion within even the hottest of women to be desired by the grossest of men. I am personally turned on by the detailed descriptions and visualization of the scenes. Thank you for that! Looking forward to the next installment, where the frustrated Jenna, tries to take control of the sexual tension with Pulaski, and loses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're back!!!

I'm glad I make sure to reread your stories regularly mostly cause they're soo good but also on the off chance to see if you've posted a new story. And this might be your best one yet!

You might not have posted in a few years but I can tell you've been writing. This piece is a lot more polished than your earlier work. Love all the character building but I must admit it is a struggle waiting for the payoff. Hopefully you finish this story soon and don't leave us hanging for 3 years till your next post. Personally I'm hoping Jenna and Harry end up getting married much to Jenna's dismay. Hopefully Mark finds someone even better too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

more please 😁

nivleknivlekover 6 years ago
More please

Have him fuck her...he leans back in his chair, she sits on his cock with her back to him...then he puts it in her ass...the creepy janitor comes in and does her as well from the front...the principal's cock slips out and the janitor sucks and wanks it before putting it back in...they both cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Best story in many years, Welcome back, I hope you will finish the story 'Blackmailed in Turkey'

delon64delon64over 6 years ago
fabulous!

superb slow burning opener...cannot wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Stuff

Loved it. Especially the last sentence, "To be continued..."

SanFranciscoSecretsSanFranciscoSecretsabout 6 years ago
Love your stories!

Another great one - can't wait to find out what happens next!

vikster89vikster89about 6 years ago
Simply sentational storytelling

You've set this up so masterfully. The pacing was done just right and the slow burn buildups was done perfectly. You can set this up for several chapters rather than just one. An advise would be to read some cheating wives stories for ideas and scenarios. The perfect ending would be that she's totally mind-broken at the end and is willing to it. This story has incredible potential! Love it!

delon64delon64about 6 years ago
part 2 please!

along with bambigirl and roganwriter you are proving to be a master of the sexy blonde and old man genre...think maybe the principal and jenna should get away for a conference together and her getting into acting the couple thing with the sleazy feller...once again great stuff and please do not leave us hanging too long for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Kmaf, can u give a forecast when part 2 is released

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The wait for part 2...

I really enjoy this author's work, but based on how the author the has updated stories in the past it may be a loooonnggg wait until we get to experience the next part of the series. I really hope this is not the case, but it has been 4 years between when the author posted a last story and this one. I really hope that I am wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I hoped to see more, excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

I so hope you continue this. I can’t wait for them to have sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disappointment

you wrote an excellent story, good structure, i get really excited by the characters. but I can speak on behalf of everyone here that you are disappointing us. this story HAS TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so keep up the good work. put on the tension. let the pervert suck on her nipples, and fuck her young tight pussy.

we will be grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next Part

Please oh please write the next part of this story........

HaythamHaythamabout 6 years ago
more more more

Please sir please faster for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hey kmaf

Did you get my message, probably I can help?

contact me phat-ish@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
when?

will this be continued

TanukiTanukiabout 6 years ago
A sleazeball tour de force

Reading this I felt like Indiana Jones slogging through some disgusting jungle filled with gross creatures to reach an ancient treasure, only to find just a statue of a guy jerking off. I've never read anything quite like this, and reading the comments I feel like I'm watching a cult movie that I don't get but everyone loves. Your writing is so vivid and realistic I want to take a long shower to clean off the smut! I gave it a 5 not cause I loved it, but it's like a sleazeball tour de force.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Confused

I'm struggling to understand why you would say this story "to be continued" , and four months later you still don't have chapter 2 up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Losing interest

You have some great stories so far, but waiting half a year between continuing stories is unacceptable. You’ve definitely lost a follower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

The build up is slow but I see a great story ahead. Please continue and don't leave us hanging too long.

Secondly, who do you think Jenna would look like in real life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant. Can’t wait for chapter 2. Hurrry up please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So when is part 2 mate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
KMAF

Can you contact me? Regarding Mini

phat-ish@outlook.com

Hope to hear from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waiting for your next chapter

Please deliver soon. Love the slow build up and the change in the dynamics of the relationship. Would love to see Jenna taking control, but Pulaski outsmarts her and makes her submissive to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Updates

Could you give us an update of when you plan on writing the next chapter?

NaughtwifeforuNaughtwifeforualmost 6 years ago
More please

I keep checking back for update. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOT!!!

Please please give us Part 2 soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
When is part two?! Brilliant!

Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Finish

It’s been awhile, this needs to be finished, ya know, come to head!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hooked!

Waiting for part 2 feels exactly how Pulaski would in the mornings when he is unable to jerk off..lol.. hope you update it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

I'm at a loss for words...

Perfect story that really needs more chapters! I think her conflict is real and believable. So hot!

Could you give us an update when you are able to send a sequel?

Thank you!

Signature

A new fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing! Please continue.

Love her reluctance and the slow build up. Can’t wait for the next chapter, hopefully it’s soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very brilliant story indeed!

Hello from Greece! Very brilliant story indeed!

derblubbderblubbover 5 years ago
Great!

Needs a second part!

kingsfordkingsfordover 5 years ago
Part 2!

Anxiously awaiting part 2!

HaythamHaythamover 5 years ago
Best of the best

Please I beg of you to upload second part real soon. I read this story for 6th time and still love to read every single word count. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great start

would love to see more

RedheadsapioRedheadsapioabout 5 years ago

Please please finish this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
We want more!

Come on, don't leave us hanging! :) Such a hot scenario. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More????

Can't wait to read part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
i need more

such a great story

please continue

please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

When will we get part 2?!

RedheadsapioRedheadsapioalmost 5 years ago
More please

Please come back and finish the story!

FrenchSonFrenchSonalmost 5 years ago

Please give us a second part. Great story :)

dsc123456dsc123456over 4 years ago

please next part please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the scenario

Please keep writing!

BuffCodyBuffCodyover 4 years ago
Part 2

please at least let us know if you will do a Part2? This is one of the best on Literotica. Really hoping that you publish soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To be Continued ....

Definitely need to get back to writing the next chapter! Great stuff ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
where are you my buddy???

We have been waiting for a long time. We are even more harder situation then pulaski!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story after long

Loved it, waiting for the update..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anticipation!!

Waiting for that part 2 for a long time now.. can you at least tell us if you are writing the sequel??? Great story btw, never have i ever been satisfied on this page like with this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good work! waiting for part II

Chiming in with many comments from other readers, this is good work! nice slow build up of both plot and characters, yet not so slow that the reader gets bored. Despite no real sex yet, it is super hot, hopefully the next part will continue to play on the tension at home and at work, and keep the pace just right.

BubblebunsBubblebunsalmost 4 years ago
Such a great story, sooo looking forward to the next installment of lovely Jenna and the filthy principal.... Keep on writing

Sorry about that, I really enjoyed your story... Looking forward to another chapter

arch3rarch3rover 3 years ago

Great strory!! please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story so hot when will you have the next chapter?

markedupmarkedupalmost 3 years ago

I reread this one often to keep it fresh in my mind for the sequel!

NickDNNickDNover 2 years ago

I truly hope that you are continuing to write and will post here and write the next part to this.

cdman55cdman55over 2 years ago

holy moly... thats damn hot story. We are eagerly waiting for the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait to read what is going to happen next…,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Sequel

Soo in love with this story that i m ready to pay if anyone’s willing to write the sequel since there’s no word from the author!

wd56wd56about 2 years ago

Please continue this story under your new user ID! Like this is just too much build up and no release

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can anyone complete this story ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 years hope you are still out there.

Truly looking forward to reading this stories next chapter.

Excellent start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ch.2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved it! please write the contination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome....please write the part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did this guy die? Where’s part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it’s time an author on here just wrote the continuation. I know it’s more respectful to get the original author’s permission but considering how many years it’s been they either lost interest or something happened to them.

st0rmbringerst0rmbringerover 1 year ago

For anyone who's still interested, I'm working on part 2. Keep an eye out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there any sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No part 2?

DagothRaDagothRaover 1 year ago

Looks like st0rmbringer did indeed post a part 2:

https://www.literotica.com/s/principal-pulaski-warts-and-all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous