All Comments on 'Well Disciplined Husband Ch. 03'

by MsCarol

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Getting interesting

Now this is getting interesting. Wonder IF the guests are going to get a chance at administering a hair brush spanking to him as well? Perhaps he could be forced to perform oral on these ladies as his wife pegs his ass with her vibrating double dong? The possibilities are endless now.

KidG1000KidG1000over 6 years ago
To the anonymous troll underneath me

Have you ever heard of bdsm? It’s the category this story is filed under and it involves bondage and kinky power dynamics in a relationship. If that’s not something you are interested in or even understand, why click on the third chapter of a story in that category? You must be a special type of self loathing loser, with nothing better to do than troll stories on literotica that make you uncomfortable with yourself. Do yourself and the writers of lit a favor, anonymous trolls, please stop reading and commenting on stories in categories you clearly dislike or don’t understand. It’s getting old, and the act has worn thin, move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

I hope all the lovely ladies get a chance to insert their fingers, tamales, cigars and whatever else happens to be lying around into his quivering arse. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Drivel guy!!!

Hey he’s back! Lol hater trolls that just have to read these kinky femdom stories are the best testament to great writers lol!!! 5 here, hope to see more fun in all their future! Sooooo wish I were him :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wicked

This is awesome. I myself am in a bdsm relationship with my husband, with me being the dom. Of course it is more relaxed than this. Anyways I love this story and this certainly gave me some ideas for my husbands next punishment. I agree on the hater trolls. I wonder were to buy the double dong

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 5 years ago
Moving his discipline up a notch!

Poor Alfred...he’s certainly learning his proper place and I suspect he’ll be quite respectful to the waitresses he meets in the future! Very much enjoying this delightful tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I was hoping for a description of a bull whipping session in which all three ladies participated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous