All Comments on 'Twenty Questions'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 6 years ago
Keep up the great work

Hey Jasmine. I've been reading your stories for a long time and you are by far my favorite author on Literotica. This was nice getting to know more about you. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the new year. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vraimont?

Last thing I expected/ Always love your work... and your old man? One lucky bastard...LOL

a'Dieu

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A long way away

Jasmine being an Indian from India gives me a great pleasure to read and I think you put erotica in the near perfect perspective with your content. If I may suggest try a story with an Eastern twist may be another jewel in your collection. Love reading your stories especially the illustrated ones. Keep going girl!!!!

flabufflabufover 6 years ago
Oh my... and thank you

Jasmine, you are one of my favorite writers and, being a writer myself - poetry, a travel blog, and literotica, your essay here hit home. Like you I prefer well written stories where the wham bam factor is less but the plot, the characters, the entire story telling is the focus. That combination seems to be lost on many of the readers and tends, in my opinion, to receive lower vote totals and scores than those stories which are banal big cock meets ...

Also, I find that your comment about not leaving comments is telling. I do the same. It is rare that I leave a comment and don't think that I would unless the story is of particular note either fabulously written or something worthy of less than a 1 - but those don't show up inside of my inability to trudge through something which is so poorly written that just I cringe at the misspellings and miserable grammar.

Lastly, I would ask about editors. I've not used them myself but probably should. My own stories seem to write themselves (certainly my poetry does but I don't post it here after the first submissions were so poorly read that I internally said 'fuck it) and they are written quickly - often in a single sitting, albeit a 2-3 hour sitting.

All that said, if you have read any of my stories I'd love to hear your feedback.

Robert

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

Jasmine I'm a fan of your work. Personally I think you are one of the better writers that puts out work on Literotica.

That said sometimes it does seem like you reuse the same plot for different stories. Honestly I know how hard it is not to as I write myself, but its more sci-fi than ertorica. That said I honestly think you are at your best in your first piece of any new series barring most of the stuff you do for contest. After your first piece in a series its hit and miss to some degree. Take Turning Contest the first piece was good. But after that it generally never when anywhere IMO. The writing was good but nothing really changed. No risk to those women going about trying to bag new lesbians.

Same thing with Bree in Lesbian MILF Seductress series, good writing and sex, but the plot feels stalled out as the series marched on. Honestly if you are going to keep up the Bree series, may I suggest that Bree runs into a Lesbian Dom that is a MILF and tries to add her to stable of pets, only for said Lesbian Dom to turn the tables and adds Bree to her stable of pets. Or have her have a battle of wills with T Swift as hinted at when she brought Selena Gomez into her mix of pets. That would break up for the most part Bree winning everytime and make for a funner read IMO. And with the T Swift story if you write that one, win or lose for Bree it would be hot as fuck.

Now there are a few series I would very much like to see new work from that you really haven't brought to a good stopping point already. "Oh" Submission Town, 1950s, Bedding the Babysitter, Church Girl, Daughter's Initiation, and What Mom Knows Fucks Her. I personally had read those series a few times over and would like to see them brought to some kind of finish like you did with your Cheerleader's Mom. You brought the journey to a end but left the door open to more work as well.

As to the bulk of your contest stuff, honestly it just feels forced to most of you normal writing. Now every so often you hit a good on on contest here. A Surprise Family Christmas Orgy is a good one you hit out of the park IMO. A bad one IMO was Falling in Love with my Best Friend. Things just felt forced in that one where in Christmas Orgy it felt more natural given the events that were before it in Three Sisters. And I agree bring the aunt into was a mistake with the Three Sisters story.

Some of your stories however I just couldn't get into. Dominican Slut was one. Another that is more current is Blackmail Tarts. I think it was for the same reason. The main character was in a healthy relationship and they get dragged into the world of slutism for various reasons. I don't know if that is because I been cheated on in the past or something else, but its just a turn off for me. When the main character is in a dead relationship and gets pulled into the world of slutism I don't have a problem with that like in What Mom Knows Fuck Her series. You could tell from the get go that the mom was in a dead relationship that was saying together for the kids. Long and behold both of them were cheating on each other. But when in a healthy relationship like in Dominican Slut or Blackmail Tarts my hard on drops within seconds of reading that.

I hope that helps you Jasmine as this has to be the longest reply I have ever written on Literotica. I think you are good, but honestly I would like to see you to branch out a bit more and maybe do some more mind control stuff. Maybe something like Anna's Gift by mad_jack. I.e. Divorced woman with a dead sex life is made into a lesbian, most likely a lesbian slut by means of mind control.

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

I like the fact that you take the time to get the story right before you post it, could you please give us updates every so often so we know what's going to be coming up next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love you.

I love all your stories, some more than others, but I always look forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you

wonderful ,thanks for posting this . it is always awesome to be able to connect in some way with a writer. as for fulfilling my sexual fantasies oh my what an interesting thing to ponder as i'm transitioning and my whole self is in a state of flux , time will tell. oh i should also tell you what an awesome writer you are and very much appreciated for your time and effort you put in here. thanks and best wishes for 2018.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 6 years ago
Thank you

I really love that you did this. In my mind you are one of the biggest authors on this site which is saying a lot on its own and to take the time to answer questions is great of you to do.

It answered some questions I had but never asked and some questions I didn't even consider. Some of your answers also raised more questions that I want to ask but probably never will.

In short, you are awesome for taking the time to do this for your fans.

May 2018 best your best year ever. Best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the time you put into writing. You're the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you ( one more .... )

Many thanks for this detailed "interview", and for your other texts !

I really like many of your plots, the characters you create, the care you ( and your editors ) bring to the plausibility of the lines, and the spelling, the syntax, etc ...

I 'm not at all into nylons (thigh highs are ok) or pantyhose ( don't want to see these ), but so many of your stories are so good, I read them with interest and pleasure.

So, thanks a lot. Chuck.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
No comment

This may help you realize why some of us don't always rate or comment on your stories. I don't like stories that are longer than 2 or 3 pages. Many of yours are very long. I know they are well written, so I look at them. But I skim them. I then don't rate or comment on them because I haven't really read them.

9ninet99ninet9over 6 years ago
Informative and Nice and Studious

It was really nice to know about you, though you share your intricacies every so often in your stories.

I love every story genre of yours lez ,Incest! Submissive (gay male less so, but Cuckold fantasy definitely)

Like almost everybody Mam, I also love to read your stories, and though I prefer wham bam kind of stories, I once in a while I use your stories to edge longer...,

Sometimes your stories tend to be a bit longer, and pardon my saying so, but they also kinda lack hardcore thing.

Anyway Since you wrote that Dominican Slut was least favored by readers, let me tell you that its my favorite series and I also saw that you had added Author ' Phoenix Arrows' s stories in your favourite, albeit every writer is differnt ,could you please ghost write some of his stories's sequel.

Yours

late night in bed improving English Student

(English isnt my first language..)

T1OHBKT1OHBKover 6 years ago
Random

I've been an avid reader of your stories for a while now. I enjoyed reading a little it of backstory on one of my favorite authours. Thank you for taking the time to write and ahare this side of you.

I like how you employ such diverse, and naughty dialogue, mainly in the dirty talk. Which if I'm honest I have taken to using some of that very same lauguage in my own fuck sessions.

I particularly liked the Turning Contest series that you did and wondered if you had any plans to continue that? I haven't read any of the sissy stuff yet, but my interest is piqued on it for sure; though I tend to lean like that stuff if there is known diaper play in it; as fantastic as your writing is I'm sure I'll like it just as well.

Thanks again for all the sharing, and I hope to read more soon.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 6 years ago
Learning about you is awesome

I loved reading this because it made us more closer to you and to one of our favorite writers on Literotica, great read !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for sharing. I've enjoyed your stories and it was fun to get a glimpse of the real person behind those very erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hello and Happy New Year

Jasmine, thank you for writing this and you are my favorite writer in this business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for taking time to write all these wonderful and diverse stories for our pleasure and for making time to answer the many questions that you get asked. That being said there is one question that i had and that was with the layout and grouping of your stories. Some appear to be a series but do not appear in the also in this series box at the the end of the stories and other while grouped in your author page are also lacking this box. Others while grouped do not appear to be in the correct order. I love your stories and i would hate to miss any of them, or ask for a squeal that has already been made, simply because i cannot find them in your frankly long list of stories. I do not post stories on here so i have no idea how hard sorting all these stories would be for you but i thought i would take this opportunity ask. Again thank you for all that you do =).

YumYumBBCYumYumBBCover 6 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for this :) Nice to finally get to know my favorite author better and to find out one of my favorite series isn't done yet. I hope you do this again next year. Was a nice read. Hope you have a wonderful New Years!

SilentmoonSilentmoonover 6 years ago

Hi! I loved to read this entry, it connects you a lot with your readers.

I've been reading your stories for a long time, more than a year and probably more than two. And this Q/A encouraged me to leave you a comment. I loved to read you take request, since I would love to send you one sometimes, as I'm not an english speaker, thus I would never be able to write a good story in english (also probably not even in spanish lol)

Keep your lovely work, I can't thank you enough. We live in a society that still (sadly) stigmatizes female sexuality, and to know there is a woman with a kinky and unrestrained sexuality like you makes me feel very good about myself and my own femininity, so I wanted you to know that besides making us getting off you are also encouraging a young girl (and I know many more young girls) feel good about our sexuality and womanhood. Thank you for all your funny and kinky stories and characters :)

Happy New Year Janice! Wish you and all yours well for this 2018.

P.S: Sorry for fucked up english.

SilentmoonSilentmoonover 6 years ago
Sorry!

I called you "Janice" in my last comment. So sorry, I'm awful with names. Happy new year Jasmine :)

TigersirTigersirover 6 years ago
Always love your stories

Jasmine,

We have traded emails a couple of times. Thank you for taking the time to not only write so much, but for also responding to your fans, and even writing this - I found it thoroughly enjoyable. It truly provided more insight into you as a person and how you create.

Pet Mommy and What Mommy Knows are great series. I am one of those fans that wish they could continue. The Bride's submission and the secret society I think is a series that has TREMENDOUS potential. Given the different people in her office and within the legal profession that are members of the society, there could different stories with different themes...lesbian, bi, breeding, more incest with other family members. She could be under a judge's desk during a trial, or wearing a remote control vibe while speaking to a jury (on a slam dunk case of course, lest she not do her job!). Strong women in their career, but submissive sexually is a huge turnon.

Maybe you should set up a gift list somehow - and your fans can indulge you with stockings, and pictures of your own legs can appear in the stories!

Thanks again, Happy New Years!

shepper22shepper22over 6 years ago
Thank you Jasmine.

Thank you Jasmine for all you've done and shared in 2017, you have entertained all your fans this past year and myself for a number of years now, just want to say again thank you for your words. Looking forward to what you have planned for 2018, and wondering if the Turning series will be continued. As stated in an earlier comment, I really appreciate that you return emails from your fans and respond to them. You are the best, hope you have a fantastic New Year, and Thank You again.......Bob

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentover 6 years ago
Thank you for this

I cannot express well enough how awesome this was to read. You're one of my very few favorite authors on here. I love how you're so normal! A loving wife and mom active with kids school and activities. You're simply wonderful. Thank you so much for writing your stories.

BigGrif70BigGrif70over 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you

EloquentmanEloquentmanover 6 years ago
Terrific stuff

I’m always excited to see a new story from you Jasmine, mostly because you do a terrific job with the characters to make them worth caring about. The sex is wonderfully articulated and genuinely arousing, so can only compliment you on what is undoubtedly terrific skillset.

My only tiny gripe (which is not your fault at all) is that you raise the bar for other writers...some stories lose me on the first page because they don’t do enough with the characters, or are just poorly written.

Please continue!

FilthyMindFilthyMindover 6 years ago
Great Insight

Really good to get an insight into how you write and the lady behind the wonderful stories you create.

rozrulez3rozrulez3over 6 years ago
Catching Mommy sequel

More of Olivia the Mistress

Deacon051Deacon051over 6 years ago
Thanks J

I’ve loved the journey, you’ve been my benchmark for others

R

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks!

As others have mentioned, thanks for the insight! It makes the read more personal, thus more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wolford

Seriously save some money and buy some Wolford hosiery. You will never, ever regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pros and cons

Hi, I am the reader who mentioned your ADD. Well I saw someone else did too, but I have done it a few times so I will claim it. LoL.

Since this seems to be the forum for long comments, I will follow the trend. I really enjoyed this self interview. It gives quite a bit of insight into you personally, and why you write what you do. I don't agree with all of it, but it was very enlightening. Example. You stated sequels were based on ratings, votes, and comments. But I double checked one of my favorites against this criteria, and found Like Mommy, Like Daughter met all the points, yet it still sits dead in the water.

To be precise though, I never felt it, and several others, were actually sequels. It's more like they were tales you just didn't finish. That's where I say the ADD comes in. You are buzzing along in a story, like say Two Mistresses, which I also liked, just not as much as Mommy Daughter. You have four chapters written, and suddenly it hits...nothing. I mean who wins? Does one submit to the other? Do they share power? Fall in love with each other? Governor Daphne Greene turns them both over to Bree? What happens?

Speaking of Bree, I think those tales would be more true to the term sequel. They are a series of separate events by a young girl who seduces older women, with a few her own age thrown in for.variety. But they each stand alone. True sequels. And you have a plethora of them. More on that word later. Now, I like the Bree stories. Actually, love them. But they don't seem to fit the plentiful comments standard. Though the ratings are high. And I do agree with others that occassionally she needs to meet someone more than her match. Makes it interesting.

As to plethora, that falls into the insert tab A into slot B category. Many of your stories are formulaic. Not only are the characters interchangeable, you even use the same terms repeatedly, such as plethora. Another is 'knees'. Surely there is something else a domme will tell a sub besides this. Now previously, I would have told you try a thesaurus. It's not a type of dinosaur. It is actually your friend. But I thought I saw somewhere, and you confirmed it here. You are a teacher. You know what one is. So you really have no excuse but to use one.

I have to agree with another reader here on your contest stories. I know that's where you try to step out some, but they do seem forced. They just don't seem to have the kick that uour others do. Again, try finishing out a tale before another story is laid out.

Now I will give some pros as well,.for you are certainly accomplished. You are the most favorited writer on Lit. You are one of the most read. You are one of the highest rated. You don't get all this by being a crappy writer. You are one of the best technical writers here, probably due to the teaching experience. Of course that also brings it back around to stop being repetetive, because you certainly have the talent.

What I truly can't.understand are those who bitch and complain for nothing. They offer nothing constructive. I always shake my head at the 'fag cuck shit', and the 'nigger lover, you should delete your account cause niggers.are low life'. Really? What do they offer with that? Here are a couple clues for those who are the true low lifes. SSL, as with all authors, puts her stories in categories. If the story is.in the gay category, chances are it will have gay sex. Now this is not my cup of tea either. So here's what I do. I don't read it! Same with interracial. I don't have a problem with this, but if I did, I wouldn't read it! Also, her synopses are some of the most detailed here. So much so, that I think it ruins the surprise. But you can never say you didn't know what the story was about.

And what about those who complain about short stories? SSL says she has plot and character development. I may call that into question because all her submissives seem to fall to tbeir knees, at the command 'Knees', of course, at.the drop of a hat. And waste no time in calling out master or mistress. So I'm not sure how much development goes on.

But too long? Really? Are those guys attention spans that short that they forget why they have their cock in their hand after one or two pages? I know we all read erotica with the same end goal, but does it have to be that quick? These are probably the same guys who last about a minute fucking. I feel your longer stories are better, and they seem to have some of the highest ratings. And by the way, I loved Deconstructing the Professor.

Some of the iconic stories here are lengthy, multi paged, multi chaptered tales. Party of Five, Just.the Six of Us, and Threads here.on Lit. And Summer Camp, An Ordinary Sex Life, and A Well Lived Life on other sites. These are stories people keep.talking about for years.

Literotica=Literature +Erotica. Many want.to forget the former part and get their stroke stories. And SSL has lots of two pagers that fit that category. So why complain about her stories that tell an actual story? The hot sex.is still there. Sheesh! Fucking knuckle dragging, illiterate, racist, misogynist ass wipes!

To summarize, SSL, you are one of.the best technical writers here. As a teacher, I would hope you would start to use your experience, (and a thesaurus), to not sound so repetetive. Listen to your readers, and take into account constructive criticism and suggestions for stories. But ignore the miscreants who just say stupid shit like fag cucks. They are likely latent minority cock cravers trying to mask their feelings. I know votes are whole numbers here, but I would give.you about a 4.1 to 4.2 overall. Some specific ones higher. But I will say as good as you may be, if you ever reach your full potential, the sky is the limit for you. A perfect 5 may not be enough.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 6 years ago

First of all thanks for the insight and for the story's.

When it come's to squeals I have four requests Nr 1 is that you do a follow up on Lesbian MILF Seductress: pop star where Bree finally meets Taylor and Taylor show's her who the domme is ...

Nr 2, Is that you do another part of hypnosissy I loved all parts... except for the last one if i'm honest but still it got such potential to have more great parts.

Nr 3, is simply more of black cock series.

Nr 4, More parts of pet teacher fantastic series

Could ad a lot more since you have so many good story's that i want more off hehe but ill stop here and hope you grant at least one of my wishes ;)

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 6 years ago
part 2 of my comment

Sorry for the second comment but I wanted to add that I would love a story where a man is willing to do anything to get a job in an interview and where the boss is a black guy. option 2 is the same but with two women this option i would love a asian boss and a white applicant.

PS would also love a part two too Becoming a Lesbian Slave.

You are my favorite author.

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you Jasmine, for sharing so much of yourself. I enjoy reading your stories, in my opinion you are the best writer on Literotica.

I envy your ability to churn out story after story, week after week.

My only question would be have you never considered writing a full length novel and publishing for financial gain, instead of giving your skills away for free?

Once again thank you,

Jon

bunkeracebunkeraceover 6 years ago
1974: A Summer of Incestuous Love. What happens next?

I have enjoyed all of your stories but do wonder what will happen next on the "1974: A Summer of Incestuous Love". Will Mark's wife and family join in with him and his sister. What happens at the swingers party and the daughter and brother of the host, do they join in?

justme79925justme79925over 6 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for the glimpse into the mind of my favorite writer. Have an amazing New Year!

Mistress_LMistress_Lover 6 years ago
About the word "shemale"

If you write anything about trans women, can you refrain from calling us shemales or trannies, it's really offensive and it ruins the story for us. We like your writing too :)

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 6 years ago
Thank you for sharing

That was some wonderful personal insight and I truly appreciate you sharing the answers to those questions in such detail. I love many of your stories, and Bree from the "Lesbian MILF Seductress" series is my absolute favorite character you have ever written. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

for me nothing to beat the Bree stories of Lesbian MILF Seductress series, and also the Catching Mommy and Bedding the Babysitter series.

the ones i also love the most are the Rebecca illustrated stories. as she was my favorite illustrator long before i found you.

i illustrate all your stories on an MS Word file pasting pictures appropriate with the writing and using many Rebecca illustrations. and these four remain on my desktop to read every 2 to3 months.

oh did i tell you that you remain my all time favorite author and Rebecca remains my all-time lesbian illustrator?

LesSubLesSubover 6 years ago
Much Appreciated

I’ve been reading your stories regularly for around 2 years now and I’m so glad you plan on continuing to write this year, it’s so hard to find good writers I feel, especially ones that also write stories about kinks that I am personally into. We share a lot of the same kinks which I find hilarious and great. I loved reading this tidbit about you and hope you’ll do another one sooner than December 2018. Please continue to write and publish your works for as long as possible, as long as you’re writing i’ll be reading (and cumming) 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really appreciate your time in writing

Been a huge fan for a while now and always eager for new releases. As with decent fore play a good build up always ticks the right boxes, other times it’s just as fun just to get on and fuck.

Probably why I enjoy the turning series as a short quick hit is just as enjoyable as a long slow build up

Ps if you’re ever in the UK and want to peg then I’ll be ready illing and very eager @iwanttobepegged

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for everything

Thanks for that read . It has made me find out more about my favorite author. I hope that wasn't scary cause the writing that you do turns me on so much I can cum in seconds and for that I thank you and my wife thanks you too....Keep up the great writing can't wait to read my and go bang my wife thanks .... xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You’re great!

Thanks for sharing with us :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sorry for being one of the 0.01%

I really appreciate your writings, I'll try to leave more comments in the future.

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for taking time to do this Q and A; helped me know you as a writer and person better. I love many of your stories; my favs are the ones with Bree, the Church Girl ones and some of the more intriguing incest stories. Best wishes and good luck getting to 400 stories. I'll be reading them along the way and enjoying them so much I am sure.

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
Luv your stories,

have read many, you are so prolific. And, Hawt. I'd luv to share a cock with a seXi woman, and have M2M performance for a woman, or women. Had a woman who had phone sex, for free, who wanted to set it up with another one of her male friends, unfortunateltey never happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
VERY NICE

Thank you Jaz, in my books, you are number one.

To my all-time favourite erotic writer- a very nice, revealing, and very thoughtful insight into how you work. I am looking forward to another year (2018) of your wonderful erotic prose.

Love, Jack Auff

MarriedkinkylifeMarriedkinkylifeabout 6 years ago
Thanks

As a new writer, it's great to hear the thoughts of others as to how they structure a story and the thoughts behind publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Appreciate the indepth insight.

It's not often we are treated to a candid, honest, interesting, behind the scenes look into the motivations and background of an eloquent author. Thank you. Write on!

never2old66never2old66over 5 years ago
Thank you for your insight

Thanks for the thougts behind your stories. Although not all of your subject matter appeals to me, the stories I have readare always well written and edited. Could that be due to an English teacher's touch? Have any of your students, former students, or people in your town figured out who you are? How have you managed to hide all of this from your family? I hope you keep on writing for many more years. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I love your writings

Eugenie

blazing69saddlesblazing69saddlesover 5 years ago
Thanks for Sharing Jasmine

J

thanks for sharing your inner thoughts....great idea....do your students know you are an author? and a very sexy one at that...

HUgs

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 4 years ago
20 Questions Great Concept!

I love all the behind-the-scenes information you shared with us, especially some of your favorite stories . . . and why. Our fetishes overlap a bit-- which is how I discovered you are a fabulous writer-- yet girl on girl just is not my kink nor mother/offspring. I do love your writing, so I'm going to go back and reread some of your favorites, with a willing suspension of personal-kink, to see if I can appreciate them more this time around. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pegging

In alberta

If you ever need someone to peg I'd love to be your first. Never done it but very intrigued

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

thank you jasmine for all the info and the reasons behind what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have some of the most amazing stories on here. I loved your answers and and what seems to be forward honestly. You said you live in Canada, by any chance are you in NL. I am an amateur photographer and would love to take any photos that would help with graphics.

Cheers,

ScottLen Sweets

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed Twenty Questions. I just recently started reading stories on Literotica. There are lots of authors. For me, the best stories Silkstockingslover. Special thanks to to Jasmine for modeling her lovely silk stockings. I made a list of titles mentioned in Twenty Questions. I intend to read all of them including ones I have already read. Thank you and best regards.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

You definitely provide a real peek into you author persona. Again, I agree when you refer to yourself an enigma (I would add an adorable enigma).

I just finished reading 'Taking Jasmine Walker's. In my opinion it revealed a lot about you. Especially, unable to have multibls orgasms till Dana (I realize it was the character in the story, but maybe...). Also I liked few 'firsts' that were accomplished. Lastly, the fascinating being 'outed' by the intriguing English/French Dom.

When I finally began my earnest love for reading, (after I left my junior year of my first time in college to enlist in the US Navy) I got into the habit of reading all the books I could find by an author I liked and intrigued me. My point, you are my latest that does for me, but I also want to wrap myself around you. Did you ever have an author like that?

So, I need to read the other list of answers to fan questions to get to know more about you, so I can ask more questions.

As I am,

John

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Thank you for the bts thought process. I'm ashtrays intrigued by the stories and the why they are written.

Lustman69Lustman69over 1 year ago

Very insightful.

saltair59saltair59about 1 year ago

"7. Are you a lesbian?

...the majority of my fantasies are lesbian. And yes, I have had more than a few lesbian encounters in my life (and still do on rare occasions when the opportunity rises).

I fuck my husband; I get fucked by my husband... but I find lesbian encounters the most erotic...when I'm with a woman the sex lasts longer and the orgasms are almost always more intense."

What a beautiful, knockout declaration from a real woman! You have strongly suggested a new standard in today's world. Given societies pressing desire to redefine "marriage" and the acceptability for such by the state and courts, it seems entirely logical to move to formal FMF marriages. It is difficult to imagine any of the three could be disappointed as long as they were completely honest about their inclinations. Fewer divorces and much happier people.

Men of course, love the FMF concept and I have just realized that it ought to be in the design of any of my future relationships.

"It could really please us both if you brought your favorite lipstick bisexual girlfriend the next time you stay over.

"You don't? Well, let's put that on the top of our list and get to work on it.

"I am surprised that, as a full grown woman, you might not know a woman's kisses and caresses along with her warm breath and wet mouth on the most sensitive parts of your body will likely lead to one of the most intense orgasm's you could ever bear to have, [Holding her chin}...you agree, don't you, that feeling better, stronger orgasms is exactly the reason you like to stay over?."

]{Of course, I would greatly slow the rate of my words and add emphasis in that run-on sentence.]

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

506. Good to resd your explanation of the rationale behind some of your stories, and although I have read most of them, I do not remember the exact details, so this reading did little for me. As I have mentioned in comments to other stories where you have commented about falling readership for sequels, I know it is a chore to try to remember to return periodically to see if more have been added. I much prefer to read the whole thing at one time than try to remember to return periodically., especially when there are years between sequels. It may be more fun for you to return later when you think about a situation that makes you wet, but it does little for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think you are an incredible woman. You could peg me anytime or order me to suck cock for you. I’d jump at the chance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50734 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES