All Comments on 'After Hours'

by Miz Meagan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
At last, real erotica

A clever, edgy story, well-written, right to the point, that resonates beyond mere porn. A lot of you heavy-fisted guys out there could learn a lot about writing from this.

caption_guycaption_guyover 19 years ago
I like it

A little different, a little edgy, good writing that dosen't get in the way of telling the story. I'll click thru to anything else by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
funny and twisted

I was havering between a vote of 4 or 5, when I read the sentence "When I came, it was with the kind of orgasm you only have when you're tied to the library banister with the cock of a handsome art professor up your ass." -- That hit the 5 bell like one of those cartoon fairground test-your-strength machines. :)

Very trenchant and amusing, and the sharp writing works perfectly well for this.

janevalenzjanevalenzover 19 years ago
never understimate the librarian...

I'd say that I would fall under the stereotype of the quiet, mousy librarian who is secretly a freak, except for the fact I'm not a librarian. I found this story greatly amusing. I love the sarcastic tone of the narrator since it would probably be the same attitude I have whenever I have to work a closing shift. This was definitely a nice break from studying for finals and writing papers...

BicycleBicycleover 19 years ago
Fun

Thank you, that was extremely erotic. I have a librarian friend that I have to share this with ;) While she works in a stuffy government library I'm sure she'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Please, keep writing. (grin) and I'll keep enjoying it ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous