All Comments on 'The Accidental Human Mate Pt. 03'

by Poisonkitten

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best story

Thank You. This story is addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong category!

Anal sex is turning me off as well that this autor caters to the sexual needs of the males only - there is no equality in this story so far, it is not acceptable to me that even in erotic stories the males are degrading women.

Not worth reading any longer.

ChelseaTayChelseaTayover 6 years ago
Completely disagree with Anon.

This story is in the CORRECT category. The Werepanter clan is Nonhuman. The Nonhuman category caters to a story involving those who are not human in nature, but not only vaginal sex. Sorry the anal isn’t a turn on for you, but many of us are beyond okay with it.

This story isn’t a political agenda. Gender equality is wanted in our day-to-day real world, but not necessary in this story. And to point out, the women being used for sex are SLAVES. I haven’t seen Werepanter females being treated cruelly. Humans are the ones who are belittled and have no rights, not selectively women. It just so happens there are no use for male slaves (as far as we, the readers know.)

PoisonkittenPoisonkittenover 6 years agoAuthor
Author's note

You're right on the money there ChelseaTay. This is a fantasy story and not real life. I would like to add that I am indeed a woman and believe in equal rights among the sexes all the way. I'm not writing this from a feminist or political standpoint. The beauty of lit is you can pick and choose what you want to read and what you'd rather avoid. Not everyone will appreciate or enjoy every piece written on here. To those who like my story, I hope you enjoy it ;)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Evil Race With An Evil Culture

So far, you're doing a good job of explaining to us why these creatures should be hunted down and exterminated.

I'm not sure if that's what you're going for, though. I'll keep reading to find out.

DreamerByTheDiamondsDreamerByTheDiamondsover 5 years ago
I haven't read any of your other stories.

But I'll give some advice anyway. Oh, but please remember I'm definitely not an expert on writing, and my stories shouldn't serve as an example. I'm kind of a sucky writer. Anyway, I think that there needs to be a balance between dialogue and action. Not violent action. What I mean is your characters need to make more ... well ... movements. Say one character is giving a long speech. Well, take short breaks to describe body language, or a character's feelings on a certain subject discussed. ("Blahblahblah." He tilted his head and shrugged. "Blahblahblah." She recoiled at that statement. "Blahblahblah." The water splashed as she adjusted her legs and blushed. Her stomach churned as she imagined the implications.) Things like that make the dialogue less dull. It also makes your characters feel more realistic. Also try to note facial ticks when your character needs to subtly express an emotion. How eyebrows move. How the brows wrinkle. How the lips squirm around. How the nose wiggles. These small details all add up to something that makes one feel more emotionally invested in the characters.

Thanks for writing! Keep it up! There's no reason to stop having fun with it! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This had potential but fell short.

The first chapter had a good build up, the climax was excellent and the official meeting between the two main characters was fine. Everything else was pretty blah and basic. This is a well recycled idea and it needs to die already

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous