All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 16'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great chapter!

So glad to see another super hot chapter in my favorite series!

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44over 6 years ago
Continue!!

Great as always! Keep the chapters coming and the heat rising!

ErrolBookErrolBookover 6 years ago
Excellent

Another great chapter! The personal dynamics continue to feel real and believable... which just makes everything so much hotter. After that cliffhanger, I can't wait to see where the rest of Lisa and Andy's night goes!

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 6 years ago
Another winner!

Another boner fide winner! Please keep them coming!

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Until we meet in September, graduation day.

Did Santa bring gifts, "Every girl needs to have a toy."

For Lisa and Andy that hot tube just got hotter I like that direction.

I second the motion, to keep them coming.

This is a wonderfully open experience, I could thanks to you Watching Cloud, imagine my self a part of. Oh please let me in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

Please add more chapters!! This is an amazing story and I need to hear what happens next. I find myself looking for the next chapter every day!

runnerman8700runnerman8700about 6 years ago
Great Balance

I love the mixture of story with the action. Getting to know the characters and making them feel like real people makes the story much hotter.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

FWB... HMMM, that's not a bad thing. Just don't get in the preggers way girl. GOOD JOB, WC.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Love the way you built and resolved the emotional tension. Super hot scenes. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where do they go with toys? Nipple suction cups? Vibrating nipple clips? The Magic Wand?

Response is always what makes intimacy erotic. No response . . . even the most magnificent erection fades away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous