All Comments on 'Brother and Sister: Matt and Katie'

by pollyplummer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
beardedwankerbeardedwankerover 6 years ago

I liked this. Could it be the start of a series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
make a full story of this

I think its alright, but would like a lot more of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need for lube

If only American parents would stop mutilating their boy babies with circumcision, there would be no need for artificial lubrication.

As for the story, a polite brother would have certainly returned the favour.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
I liked it too

I hope this is the opening chapter. Lots more for them to do together now the ice is broken. Matt has to return the favour for Katie so a good pussy licking is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Return favor? Return engagement?

Next time (there will be a next time) let Matt finger his sister, and perhaps use his tongue to lubricate her, and then see if she will give him blow job. Have them strip completely, and maybe Matt has the beginnings of a bit of sexy chest hair she can caress.

KathysClownKathysClownover 6 years ago
I liked it

I sure hope this isn't a one and only. You need to do the one doing her a "favor" as she said. And go from there. Keep it in this slow realistic atmosphere.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Nice twin story

I hope his sister will let him return the favor.

Love to see him fuck his sister or at least one of her cheer leader friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

I hope she gets to insert her fingers up his ass and make him her woman.

jtw0978jtw0978over 6 years ago
U

Need to add to this it's good

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
How soon before the next chapter?

Great start.

Hope she lets him eat her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
first time with my sister

One night I went behind the house walking and saw my sister with her boy friend and she was giving him a hand job . I moved to the edge of house corner so she will not see me. That night I talked to her and she said you saw me all what I did ? I said I will tell mom and dad , she was 16 yrs and I was 17 . She said please don't I do anythink , I said well do me the same . We went outside to the same area which was dark , and she got my cock out and start giving me a great mastrabation which I loved and from then on she gives me a hand job almost every night . Great hand jobs.

1175411754over 2 years ago

Terrific story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous