All Comments on 'Giantess on the Subway Ch. 05'

by kathryn94

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

she is already tall enough in my opinion, but her cock could grow some more tho,

could you maybe make her or Jake push her cock to the maximum by constant hand and blowjobs with her having multiple orgasm?

great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Face sitting

The idea of her facesitting him is a real turn on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great stuff.

You are killing it with this series. Loved every chapter. Keep it up!

J_O_H_N_J2002J_O_H_N_J2002about 6 years ago
Awesome Story!

Love Chapter 5... I was looking forward to more facesitting, squashing, and smothering... But camping trip is cool too...

I would love to see a scenario where they meet his parents and his parents disapprove of his love for the giant futa, but she doesn't care and dominates and humiliates him in front of his parents and goes on to dominate his parents too and eat all of their food, leaving them to get skinny, tiny, and fragile, so that she can dominate his family with ease...

Keep up the good stuff bro! Thanks for the update! The smothering section with her being on top was a crescendo so far. I love how heavy she has gotten... Her ass, belly and tits must be huge... Looking forward to more...

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Does the author want to overpower males and use an oversized dildo to fuck her boyfriend? I like the facesitting and imagine she completely engulfed his face when she reverse cowgirl smothering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous