All Comments on 'Curse of Scales Ch. 02'

by Dajaska

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I hope she finds a way to break his curse or move her tent further away. Good job on the story so far.

The_AnaxThe_Anaxover 6 years ago
I differ

Of course, I prefer the opposite. I'd like to see her release him, and then, willingly shackle herself for her new Master, obediently bearing his offspring for the rest of her days, and helping to thwart any more of those annoying hero types. Afterall, I like happy endings.

Oh, and as an aside, it appears this story was not listed under corruption. I dare say, I almost missed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pt.3 Please!

Hope part 3 is in the works <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I love the strong attempt to resist that ultimately fails.

ThemanrusThemanrusover 2 years ago

Great story, the perfect amount of resistance to make it good without getting to rape-y. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've never given this author the flowers they rightfully deserve so I'll do it. Never in my life have I been left literally vibrating from arousal after reading erotica. That wasn't until I read the Curse Of Scales series. I've returned to these stories more times than I feel comfortable confessing to the internet. It's simply a masterpiece that I can't get enough of.

I'd loved to build on the concept or at least write a story of my own using the same world building if Dajaska gave me their blessing. It would be the greatest honor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDajaska@Dajaska
170 Followers
Writer who focuses on monsters, transformation, mind break, mind control, corruption, and impregnation/breeding. Support me at: https://subscribestar.adult/dajaska

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES