All Comments on 'Red Pt. 03'

by aausaheb

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Let her become modified

Aausaheb, love the story but my fetish is for wives to become modified for their husbands. I would love him to take charge and slowly modify her in to a pierced and tattooed public latex princess. You could also give her an extreme haircut and only allow her to wear latex. Please make the piercings and tattoos extreme make up, and visible onnneck, throat and hands areas she can’t cover up easily. These are just my fetishes. Please continue however you wish best regards Fred

trysttrystover 6 years ago
More is Better

I'm enjoying the saga. I like the anonymous comment, but would also love to have the husband equally modified and feminized. Good work.

sissymissyctsissymissyctover 6 years ago
love where its going

I have 10 body piercings but none since the mid 90's, and love a good piercing tale. Hoping Shana finds a way to feminize and sissify Avi

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I think she should totally feminize him and start to like the mods on her body as well!

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 6 years ago
Neither and both

I think the opportunity here is for Avi to be bigendered, completely committed to the gender of the moment, living two completely different lives, depending upon the gender he chooses to present, whenever he presents it. Shana could choose two different personalities depending upon Avi's currently chosen gender. He could change for short blocks of time, as fast as each day or a month at a time. I would keep the extramarital stuff minimized bit that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a fan.....

of sissyboy stuff. I enjoy female modifications, my slave's nipples, clit (under the nerve bundle) and tongue (double, near the tip for female satisfaction, mid-tongue for cock stimulation) are pierced. She has a tramp stamp (SLUT) and a "Property of" tattoo above her lasered cunt. She also got a boob job to further enhance her C cups. None of that holds any attraction to me if done to a male.

njlaurennjlaurenover 6 years ago
I loved the story

Love piercing tales. The problem with sissy stories is that they tend to be written for those who like the extreme humiliation /wife cucks hubby and ends up not her loving. I kind of prefer whether avi is part time or full time expressing as femme that it end up in a loving relationship where the link is even. With shana finding she is attracted to women it would open a lot of doors,like maybe a relationship with the woman at the piercing shop with maybe the girl as domme to both of them,or where avi and shana explore men together, though it can be hot as a monogamous couple too where avi slowly gives in to his inner femme (me I vote for avi becoming femme and them both under the piercing gal...lot more piercing and tattoos and such,plus can be loci g dominance of avi/shana and piercing gal tormenting avi,or piercing gal and avi tormenting shana too.....

Look forward to more of this!

brick_stonebrick_stoneover 6 years ago

More More More Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thanks for writing a follow-up! I had almost considered the story abandoned by the author, and I'm glad it's not!

(I'd hate to steer this into any direction, but if you're genuinely looking for suggestions I think sissification is a little 'well covered' in the genre, so maybe move away from that and see if Avi can get back to what he wanted in the first chapter and unsettle the balance that was agreed on?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More of everything

I have a hair/piercing/ tattoo fetish so would like to see them both have more and more extreme hair/ body modifications.... perhaps both serving a Master at the end of their transformations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story. Perhaps a little more detail on the visuals? That way we can better picture the piercings and tats better. No need to rush. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Transformation

Ladyboy !!!

ZoofManZoofManalmost 4 years ago
Let the artist work first, then become her canvas.

I like your idea of two possibilities for Avi & Shana to explore, but I'd love to see Avi's art transformation of Shana finish off first- to paint, pierce, tatoo and develop her red latex identity- before she gets her chance to practice her art on him. Perhaps I just want to read more instalments? Ultimately, I hope they permanently alter each other so much, that they can only continue to live together as their modifications won't fit outsiders' anatomies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please continue.

Great story and I hope you come back to it and keep writing.

I vote ladyboy sissy!! Permanent makeup could be fun ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

IS anybody really THAT stupid? awful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous