All Comments on 'My First Encounter with Sis'

by sdincest

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
billdakidbilldakidabout 6 years ago

An amazing story. A beautiful beginning to what sounds like a wonderful relationship. Don't stop now and I look forward to the next 7 years. But teasing is appropriate. Not too much all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes please continue.

True stories are always an added turn on. Continue with where you left off here to see how their first fuck or oral unfolded.

FASfanFASfanabout 6 years ago
A beautiful, touching story ...

... made even better because it was true, Thank you so much for sharing this with us and please continue with it. Five stars and a favourite.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Excellent

I am really enjoying this story and hope you will keep going and tell us all of the tales you have.

Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Magnificent!

Love this story, the prequel to the first story you posted here. Super hot and well narrated. Please go on! Thank you very much!

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME FANTASTIC START

Please continue

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Want more

Always love the true stories best hope you write more. Me and my sister love reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Load of crap

By a Wanker

sdincestsdincestabout 6 years agoAuthor
Total crap comment. A response

Ha, of course I am a wanker. However, you are on this site reading these stories and I am pretty confident that you wank to them. Ergo, you are also a wanker. You need to think of a more imaginative insult you buffoon

sdincestsdincestabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks to all those with positive comments. They are much appreciated.

JoannePareJoannePareabout 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Dearest Sdincest,

Forget about the wanker, such a closed mind he has.

But please give us more on this story, I am sure that many of us are curious as to where it will lead.

It also reminds me of fond memories.

Joanne

XO

minniejohnminniejohnabout 6 years ago
Keep writing

and ignore the buffoon, you'll always get one or two that comment just for your response, and most of them cannot write a single sentence themselves! Don't give these idiots the satisfaction of replying to them.

Minnie and I liked this story, and we can identify with it. Well done.

John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes

keep writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
eh

not really good...not really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot kids

That was so hot but I was sad it ended. I wanted it to go further

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 6 years ago
WEEEELLL -

I "think" I am ready for the next chapter --- can I put "Johnson" away until then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wishes

Wow, makes me wish I had a sister.....

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

Yes, your story is so well written and damn hot ! My cock was hard and yes I couldn't wait ..... This is a guys fantasy of a higher level and I hope they take it to the next level; how he returns the favor of eating her so slowly and makes her cum so hard. It's obvious she wants his jizz running down her face and into her mouth soon too. Thank you.

eyeing2212eyeing2212about 6 years ago
Pot Handle

I loved your story. It made my cock so hard you could have picked me up like it was a pot handle. I want to hear more incest stories about you and your sister. I have wanted to fuck my sister for over 30 years, but never got the courage to action on my desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sister

Absolutely amazing rock hard dripping

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sister

Never fucked my sis, but we fondled each other to arousal, then got each other off many times. At the time, it was really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story!

Enjoyed the story but, can’t believe that he would let her get him off and not do the same for her before they left for their separate homes. The guy has a responsibility to treat her with as much or more respect as she shows him. It is, in my mind, criminal to leave her without satisfying her with her orgasm.

Look forward to the next story where he DOES satisfy her multiple times! It takes TWO to tango, guys. Make sure that SHE gets her share!

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteabout 5 years ago
Holy Shit!

I really enjoyed this story! However, if she went to all of the trouble to put on her stockings and suspenders and then jack him off to climax he sure as hell would have been kissing her while she was jacking him off with one of his hands on her ass cheek or more likely on her pussy and the other on one of her tits. How could he disregard her clear unspoken signal to him that she wanted to take him home to fill her pussy with his hard dick? She had to be creaming her panties and he let her go home alone? I don’t think so. She would have drug him home by his big dick if she had already gone that far. She was silently screaming that she wanted to fuck him. I expect that is what his next installment will say. Anyway it kept my dick at full attention while I was reading this one. It deserves 5*.

JamiexoxoJamiexoxoalmost 4 years ago

I loved your story. Looking forward to reading all your posts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous