All Comments on 'Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Epilogue'

by dongstar

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOL

This is the BEST ENDING EVER!!!! Omfg I love it xD

I loved that series but that epilogue... wow. Hands down, you have my entire respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

Please don't insert your political opinions in your work. We're here to jerk off not attend a trump hate party

dongstardongstarover 6 years agoAuthor
Yeah really

Sounds like someone’s self conscious about all the shit on their breath.

If you don’t like the politics in this story you’re gonna really hate the next one so I’m advising you in advance to stay away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh dear

And here I thought "snowflake libtards" were the ones that cry when their safe spaces are invaded. Are you going to be okay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shit Politics

Put "libtard opinions" in the spoilers so ppl can avoid you and not waste their time. Inconsiderate losers.

dongstardongstarover 6 years agoAuthor
I thought trigger warnings were for libtards?

What’s next? You gonna tell me you deserve a trophy because I didn’t respect your safe space? Get bent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why so disrespectful?

The first commenter made a request that's fairly reasonable what's with the rude remark? We already have to listen to people talk about whatever bad thing the president has done in the past 45 minutes why must it come here too?

dongstardongstarover 6 years agoAuthor
Because I don’t respect them

Normal people will read my “political commentary” and dismiss it as a stupid joke. Trump supporters are the only people dumb enough to take it seriously (because they are the only people dumb enough to take Trump seriously). I don’t care if I ruin their story experience and in fact I’m glad. As for “we just came here to have fun,” making fun of Trump is fun for me and I write these stories primarily for my enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lol

Trump lives in this author's head rent-free. What a digital dummy.

Jokes on dongstar, he just jerked off a trump supporter. 3 years of trump bashing has anesthised and made me numb to this pussy shit. Now run along and write the next chapter for my enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

man, you are fucking dumb. i'm not even a trump supporter but include political bullshit in a jerk off story shows that you got issues. get over yourself and enjoy life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You realize when you just go out of your way to trash Trump like this you just make him more powerful right?

MetaMorphosysMetaMorphosysabout 6 years ago

All this political talk, I don't really care, I just want to say this story is awesome and I'm glad you'll be continuing with these characters someday. The "category II hurricane" part really makes me want the next adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Story Idea

I would love to see a story based on Valerie's reality show about her family. "The Big Balls Family".

zeldalurver81zeldalurver81about 6 years ago
Where is the Tasha side of that chapter I need it

Okay first, you write some spectacular hyper futa stuff and I'll be keeping my eye out for more. Second, I especially love Tasha as a character. Her deal with being a living cock goddess who wanted nothing to do with her overwhelming raw sexuality was extremely compelling on both a character level and a smut level. Which brings me to third, where the heck is the story where Tasha fucks Tony? And destroys his house (the rest of the way), and nearly drowns his grandma, all that stuff they mention happening? As hot as Valerie Song is, I was way more looking forward to seeing all that stuff with Tasha!

Also fourth that stuff with Trump was kinda funny but you should have left it at "Trump defunded the FDA, this stuff is fine." Or better yet say Trump executively ordered it legalized because Melania took a liking to the stuff and her tits had grown twice as big.

dongstardongstarabout 6 years agoAuthor
To Zeldalurver

It all happens in Chapter 09, friend!

zeldalurver81zeldalurver81about 6 years ago
Doi

Oh yeah, I see it now hahaha. I missed ch 9 since it was under the hot yoga stories, instead of grouped up with the rest of Drama Bomb. Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Do people really find the Trump stuff immersion breaking?

It's kinda weird to be surprised by it. You're a queer person reading obviously queer erotic fiction, by the numbers you know almost every character would have their life made worse by the social conservatism of the GoP and Trump.

Facts are facts, friendos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
awesome story!

Took me multiple nights and lots of orgasms to complete, loved every second of it.

Please make more, we're all so excited to read what you write down next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Two things

One: that was simply outstanding. The exact content I've been looking for. I looked online to see if anybody did commissions or drawings of the characters. Found one of Val on DA, I really wish there were references to the characters looks, but that's just me, I'm a visual person.

Two: clearly dongstar doesn't care about your politics. Trump haters bash Trump. But Hillary haters also bash Hillary. I'm not here to discuss who is who. Regardless, a lot of over the top pop-culture was thrown in to make it honestly pretty funny ("Oh my!"). If that really ruined it for you, you didn't get the point and we're just LOOKING to be upset. Yes you were. Don't comment back with "duh no I wasn't, it shouldn't be in there). Bud, it's impossible to please everyone, realize that you are making a comment on a community literally none of your friends know you go onto, and that nobody is going to care about. "But why are you commenting then dum dum?" Cause I support dongstar and y'all are just being silly. It's literally not worth your time and I'm just trying to tell you that. Don't be spiteful and grow up pls thnks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdongstar@dongstar
444 Followers
I've been writing erotica for ten years under various guises. Most of my work is focused on the themes of growth, expansion, and ridiculous amounts of fluid. As Dongstar, my primary focus has been futanari, but I am equally at home with straight, gay, lesbian, giantess, goddes...