All Comments on 'A Fucking Investment Ch. 17'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
GioSoloGioSoloover 6 years ago
Hahaha

I grew tired of you after reading ch. 1-14 of A Fucking Investment. (Not because of your writing more so because our interests don’t align and it became steadily more apparent.) Nevertheless, I was still curious about how you would end this and seeing this in my feed, decided to glance through it. The opening note about your ‘bitch muse’ made me die laughing so I had to write this and give you a 5 star. Here’s to you and hope everything is okay in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back

I'm a big fan of both this series and your 3 "MILF List" series. This chapter was well worth the wait.

The only thing that could help both you the writer and us the readers is a synopsis of where you left each character with a brief description of them posted at the end of each succeeding chapter. Maybe doing that little exercise will help stimulate you to write and then post your next chapter(s) more quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
welcome back

i hope you have a better life. happy new year buddy

calista241calista241over 6 years ago
Fav

This series is my favorite on literotica. Glad to see it make a return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glad you're back

Man it has been a long time. Very glad to see the return of John Gale and his neighborhood of hot conquests. Don't be a stranger. A well deserved five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So glad you added more.

Great story, it keeps getting better. can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome Back

Great to see your back writing and a truly great story, well done my congratulations to you

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back

You have most assuradly found your muse! A wonderful installment to joshua gales saga. Very well done.

tizwickytizwickyover 6 years ago
Thanks for returning

Very glad to see that you are writing again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oh my...

I absolutely love this story! I would have given it all five stars if it were finished and stayed as good as it has been so far. Instead, I have given you four stars; and I truly hope, nearly pray, that you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes!

So stoked to see you back again! Love this story and the Milf list!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Glad to see more of your writing!

Have missed your writing here on Literotica for the last while, this Fucking Investment series and the MILF lists especially. I enjoy the longer stories and their twists and turns and while they may not be for everyone, I really enjoy your writing. Looking forward to new chapters.

Thank you for returning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I really enjoy your writing. Looking forward to new chapters. please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Back

Great to see you back at it. Looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Glad to see you back. Enjoy your work. I've read it all. Hope to see more sone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Write more

This isn't finished, please write some more chapters to this story....!

Why do you use big words that I have to keep looking up?

alacrity, obeisance, quiescent, suffused, consummated, forbearance, self-deprecating, thumbed, quid pro quo, rarel, avid, parsimonious, refraction, fatuous, elucidation, conundrums, sparkling, Pollack's, callow, umbrage, cheering crowing, parsimonious , fecund, oxymoron, dictum, gout, stripling, copacetic, reluctance, ostentatiously, prerequisites, caterwauled, circumspect, unctuous, obdurate, aspersions, irrepressible, wubbicus, schtuppy, ambiguity, mellifluous, unconscionable, empathetic, penury, nebulous, wingwant, tallywhacker, insouciant, insouciance, sequitur, alliteration, miasma, euphemistically, onomatopoeia, impetus, loquaciousness, antiquarian, flummastered, demesne, euphemism, sanguine, equanimity, equanimous, echelons, sitskrieg, altruist, semantics, umbrage, chagrin, scintilla, extrapolated, Stygian, devolved, deigned, belie, ethereal, goggle-eyed, rooted, cilia, verdant, simpatico, poling, emphatic, dispensation, consummate, voluptuous, provocative, inclinations, incautious, unequivocal, deportment, subjugate, ephemeral, epicurean, conjugated, contradiction, contribute, ethereally, staccato, presentiment, obeisance, repudiating, dichotomy, glitterati. Keith

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue

Your MILF List and Fucking Investment series are some of my favorites.

All 5 star

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
FTDS

These things go on forever without end!

You have got to remember your original premiss. Sharon is supposed to get revenge. Everything is the story needs to advance that goal.

You leave too many sub-plots dangling forever. For example, we never hear about Mr. Simpson's seduction and education of a virgin, though you make several references a la "I'll tell you the whole story later".

Sharon's original idea of revenge needs to be satisfied and/or transformed into a revised/enhanced revenge. I've forgotten exactly what she wanted Josh to do for her because he hasn't done anything _specific_ about taking revenge for her.

Get on with taking over the board. Get on with developing the B&B+business. Get on with converting Aurora and paying her back. Get Eve and John fully into the program, and then deal with Shallow as a new sub-plot, (and don't forget to tie it, err her, up).

Yes, you can always have Eve revert for a moment. But this is not the ongoing story of Eve vs Josh and John. This is another sub-plot that needs closure so the characters become available to do something else.

You pretty much did this with John by making him a partner in crime with the ladies; finish the job with Eve. Remember, she was supposed to be a keystone holding the estate together. Now she's just another land holder, and no longer essential to controlling the community. So what did you intend for her before you got lost in her struggle with Josh?

Stop bringing in new characters. Vicky Vice has no connection with the estate at all. She may want a contract, but she has no motivation other than "Joshua's cool" and she has no financial need (like the other estate holders) for Josh to hook her.

Picking up a new waif at the very end of chapter 17 is just going to distract you from dealing with your original objectives. Bad, Bad mistake. You may want her, but you don't need her. Don't let your muse distract you!

You still have several estate holders whom we don't even know the name of, let alone have met.

The "auditor" appeared only due to the virgin business. As a financial power herself, why is she only watching Josh do something unusual and interesting?

You already opened several major "twists", like the dungeon and the night club. Since you opened them, develop them! You don't need any more story lines for a while!

Remember the MILF stories? When all the mothers had been bedded, you ended the series noting "goal accomplished". You began a new one with the same characters, but a changed objective. (Then it too starting going on forever.....)

Tell a story, then tell another story, then tell another story. You can use the same character and the same locations, but _tie one up before you start another_.

It's like you're writing a TV soap opera that will run for 40 years, and where viewers can miss 30 years and not notice anything!

MDG1969MDG1969about 5 years ago
I agree with @ReadyOne and more.

Start capping your subplots and advance your main plot.

The very wealthy are very organized and are very goal oriented. They do not suffer much chaos or foolishness before taking quick and decisive action. This entire story should be entirely rewritten with those items in mind as well as what @ReadyOne has suggested and brought to light.

MDG1969

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
/???????

wheres the rest????

RomantiKusjeRomantiKusjeover 4 years ago
Need to read more

Great story but waiting for a big finale. Hope the ladies all get done again or doing each other at the club at ?ladies Night or whatever. Keep us updated !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hope you will end this story

It's a story with depth but we need a finish not leave it unended

BorrexBorrexover 3 years ago
Finish

I know that inspiration can be a fickle mistress, but seriously dude, you need to finish this series properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Death of a story... again

One more story that died before finishing. Every time I find a good, long series... it seems to have died part way.

AuthorAnnieLeeAuthorAnnieLeealmost 3 years ago

It had been a good story till I realized it was incomplete. The writing was good though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

hope you do more on you stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous