All Comments on 'Pup Ch. 04'

by HyakinthosTheoi

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you

please keep going I love these stories.

thank you sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hottest story I have read on this site in a long while. Gavin is my dream lover. It's so hot the way he plays Matt like a guitar and the way Matt loves it. Your descriptions make me feel it. Csnt wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please keep going!

One of the best stories right now! Love the everything about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
M

Another hot chapter that got me hard as a rock. Keep them coming, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's getting better

But it needs more depth. Some more background information into their past might add more dimension to the characters. I can't wait to read more!

HyakinthosTheoiHyakinthosTheoiover 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Thank you for your feedback, I know there's not much background yet, I plan to have it slowly build up. Very slow. It's a slow build relationship and I try to add little details here and there but thanks for letting me know it's not enough. I always want to improve my writing and these kinds of comments are very helpful. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Excellent story! I am enjoying it very much and appreciate the author note and slow build up to the back story. I am a little confused about the characters ages. Gavin is 24? How old is Matt? Why were they told to ‘go play’ in Matt’s room before dinner and need permission to hang out / sleep over if they are that old? I had assumed much younger. And not because Matt was a virgin.... just because some of the dialogue and action seemed younger and less mature. I look forward to hearing more from these two! Thanks for the quick posting of chapters.

HyakinthosTheoiHyakinthosTheoiover 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

So Matt is 19 and Gavin is 24 but the way I imagine it is they're reverting to the childish/immature friendship that they had when they were kids, hence the back and forth sass, and for their mothers I imagine that they're the kind of mothers that always treat their kids like their five so they can have fun with other parents. I hope that makes sense. Thank you for reading!

WickedlittlemeWickedlittlemeover 6 years ago
My new favorite series.

I am really starting to get attached to this series and it's quickly becoming my favorite.

Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Need more than one pager and quicker posting please.... I believe every other reader feels the same way!!!!

And thanks for such a nice story, gee I'm falling in love with Gavin 😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes yes yes!

Thoroughly enjoying your work! Can’t wait to see more from you (for this work and for more works in the future).

xx

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 6 years ago
So fucking HOT

The only reason I didn’t give all 4 chapters 10 stars is because it wouldn’t let me. This is one of the hottest stories I’ve ever read on Literotica and I’ve added you to my favorite authors list. PLEASE DO NOT turn this great story into another gang bang story. There are more than enough of those here already. If you want to bring in the two mothers to add to Matt’s humiliation that would be hot as hell. Maybe get Matt in panties? I can’t wait for more of this amazing story. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cliffhanger??

It's so sad if it's another one of those cliffhangers. Any comments by the author regarding this will be highly appreciated by the eager readers

HyakinthosTheoiHyakinthosTheoiabout 6 years agoAuthor
To the readers, from the author

Ch. 05 is on it's way, just waiting for it to be published. Updates will be slower because of university work but I will be completing this story no matter what. Thank you for reading and for the continued feedback and support. It's greatly appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHyakinthosTheoi@HyakinthosTheoi
194 Followers
I write erotica that brings me pleasure, and enjoy sharing my work. Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. It's been a long time since I wrote it but I am still working on drafting Pup into a graphic novel or maybe a book. All updates will be posted here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pup Ch. 05 Next Part
Pup Ch. 03 Previous Part
Pup Series Info