All Comments on 'Quest to See his Hot Teacher Naked'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mammoetmammoetalmost 6 years ago
loved it

in the last 2 paragraphs you closed of the story a bit, but if you forget them, you could bring the rest of the family into the nudist life and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Quite an adventure

Nice Smorgasbord of sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I think you should continue it. Have on chapter about Billy and Heidi's fun with her family and some more of Ted and Connie's adventures with and without Paul and Marie.

Kovar68Kovar68almost 6 years ago

The story was great be as a member of White tail resort you got a few details wrong but it's forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Four out of five.

I would have given you five if you had left the details of incest. We are over 7 550 000 000 people on the planet. You don't need to have sex with your family members. I liked the instruction part thou, and shit happens, but to put it in as that little extra, nah. Turn off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A really good story,

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, a great read. I'd recommend it to anyone who joys sex and a bit of swinging.

randiroduprandirodupover 5 years ago
Insatiably Car

Nice extended tale of human proclivity for, and potential for extended variations of

carnal indulgence..... Inter generational, extramarital, interfamily, inter gender; yet devoid of any expression of the human reality of homosexual pleasure while engaged in joint male double penetration of shared female orofice. Why not elaborate on the joys of penis to penis friction within the femal temples of pleasure; be they vaginal, oral, or anal canal. Throbbing dick to dick undersides pulsating inside a cunt, asshole, or welcoming mouth is the epitome of erotic pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the sex education parts and how to please your partner sexually. This is quite unusual in erotic stories. The characters were well described and good to one another which was nice. The nudist resort seems like an ideal place to relax and enjoy the lifestyle. I wish it existed near me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3151 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.