All Comments on 'Fun in Pennsylvania'

by dCharlesStuart

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD FUN

Love to be you, and have the same fun time as you had there. Would love to get spit-roasted, two BBC would be nice. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

love to be in your place I need to visit it sometime I'm not far from harrisburg

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My kind of story

My goodness, how one longs for this kind of real fun, no complications, no odd psychological u-turns, just plain ordinary wonderful fucking and cock-sucking. Count me in when out happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been there

I know the place you are talking about. Stopped there while passing through this past spring. The place was full and i was really horny having been by before and decided this time i was stoping to check it out.

Most everyone was rubbing their cocks but no one had their cocks out. Everyone tensed up everytime someone entered. I bounced back and forth between the 2 sections. I spent time in the gay section to make sure everyone knew i was ok with m2m play.

I am not small, 8 inches and very thick, it was obvious i had some cock in there. Eventually i settled onto the couch facing the straight video. I prefer sex with men but much more turned on by hot womans bodies. Men just know how to make sex feel much better. I got tired of the dance and pulled my cock out for all to see, and i had the attention of every guy in there. Many followed suit and cocks were everwhere.

Before long i had hands all over my body.

I may have a big cock that gets attention, but i love all cocks, big small cut un cut, nothing hotter than being surrounded by hard horny cocks. I am also very careful, all the touching is fine but no fluids or penetration period!

Several guys were jerking my cock and touching whereever they could and i was stroking several cocks all around me. Finally i couldnt take any more and had to hit the road. So i took my cock and stroked out a hugh load of cum into my hand and slowly licked it all up for all to see. Pulled my pants up and headed for the door. On my may out had almost every hand grabing my ass and reaching through my legs to cop a feel of my balls a semi hard cock. Had someone pulled out a condom i think i would have turned back around and let them fuck my virgin ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mmmm

Would love to be used by anyone. Text me at 717-250-6139

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Been there

Been to this place a few times. Blew my load in a mouth or 2. Not interested in receiving cum. Need to play it safe. Maybe someday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous