All Comments on 'Guided Fantasy 1: Office Party'

by Masters_in_your_mind

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love being told want to do

remnds me of my hottest boss had such a crush

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Omg

Need more files

MrsR0806MrsR0806about 6 years ago
Mr Harrison

So sexy, so seductive! And your voice fits perfectly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Your voice is so sexy and addictive. I hope we hear more of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sweet lord!!

4 times. Every time I fell asleep(I guess) just after she got into limo. Amd then wake up late. Wow. I know I had a good time in between as my pussy feels happy... Whst in world.....

Anyway, I absolutely love ur voice!

MissGuiltyPleasure94MissGuiltyPleasure94about 5 years ago
Damn..

You have the most amazing voice and the perfect pace to take me exactly where you want to. I can tell this will be one I'll come back to often.

NostalgicWallflowerNostalgicWallfloweralmost 5 years ago
A Siren's Voice

I'll admit, even without the hypnotics, this was still an AMAZING story to listen to.

I like the attention to details, and your confidence is incredible.

All in all, another enjoyable piece of work. Much kudos. ☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm not even sure what just happened to me. I don't know if I zoned out or what but I don't even remember parts of the video I remeber the part where it says that people went back to their partners and party then when I refocused it was at the hands running over me and I was there for the rest. It was amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasters_in_your_mind@Masters_in_your_mind
928 Followers
It's a good life. And there is something great about exploring your submissive nature in a safe and comfortable space. And that's where my hypnotic guidance comes in... If you like what you read, or hear, email me. I would love to know more about you... If you want these st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES