All Comments on 'Paying for the Broken Promise Ch. 05'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHY

WHY WOULD A MAN LET HER DO THAT.SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR HIM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just silly

Hubby is a little wussy, go get a woman that respects him. In the meantime, snap her fucking neck.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
nice

the greatest thing would be if with all that saved up cum if ... he would knock her up.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Priapism

This condition is the first thing I thought about when I read the first installment of this story. That is a medical condition, terribly painful I understand, where a man gets an erection and nothing he can do will make it go away. It is medically treatable, but not easily.

Some of the obvious problems are an inability to pee properly. He can empty some of the bladder but not all. In some situations, since he will always have a need to empty his bladder he may begin wetting his bed, or even pee in his pants.

After the kind of sadistic torture this wife has subjected her "loved?" man to (I won't go into whether he was a fool to accept it) I was surprised you didn't show him unable to lose his erection.

One thing I am sure of, when she "kindly" allowed him to cum it would have been incredibly painful. Something like getting his balls crushed. Wonderful thing to happen when he at last is able to release the tension.

Thinking these thoughts hardly made this a sexy story. One of the reasons I like my authors to think through all the logical outcomes of what they postulate. It makes for a believable and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful story. The man's pleasure and the orgasms are intensified greatly by the tease and denial. Your critics dont understand that the tease and denial only increases the male's pleasure. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW !!!

That was the best story that I have seen here . To the people who complained about the man letting the wife control him they need to read in an outher section . THIS IS THE DEFENITON OF DOMANATION {FEMDOM }. altho this was heavy on tease and denial . That was the closest thing to my exact wishes for my marriage . Please do more tease and denial stories .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Its simple really. Stories such as this are fantasy, not necessarily reality. Thats what makes them enjoyable. For all the Dr. Phils who chose to analyze this story as tho it were real, get a life.

Personally? I think it would have made for a nice twist if he had turned the tables on her the second she untied him on that last day LOL And honestly I believe she would have enjoyed it too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
He would get as nuch Love (with honest feelings)

from a blow up doll, and as much passion and he would be using someone with his own IQ level. Actually the rubber doll would probably care more for him. Where do you find these goddesses, to rule over and have no feelings for the guys, Lesbian bars?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Texas gusher

Good, intense story

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago

Mmmm, wonderful, I'm glad Lisa let him come at the end. :-) I like a little release in my t&d stories, if only as a break before the next round.

Good work, author. I'm so glad I found this. I see you wrote this years ago and might not even get this comment, but I hope you're still out there writing! Best luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous