All Comments on 'Over The Road'

by kinki

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
REMITROMREMITROMover 19 years ago
Monitoring CB Channels All The Time, Now!

Kinki,

This story is very sensual and well written. I worked managing a strip joint that was adjacent to a truckers rest area (what a coincidence LOL!)and never was lucky enough to see a lovely lady trucker perform but there was always a lot of activity in and out of the sleeping areas of some of those rigs!

Your photo thread makes fantasies much more explict and vivid!

Thanks for both.

skip.69skip.69over 19 years ago
Can I?

After reading this I decided I wanted to be a truck driver when I grow up. Then I realised - I am grown up. You can accept deliveries from me any time, sweet lady trucker.

hambry176hambry176over 19 years ago
great

great story kinki hope to see more from you soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sexy Drivers Forever!

Wow, what a great story! Nothing more erotic then a woman who likes to add spice to life and let you catch a little of her action! Keep them cumin and I will be UP for more!

bearleebearleeover 19 years ago
Great First Story

The midwest huh-well, next time you're moving through Ohio on I-70, and you're around the, oh, I don't know-70/37 truck stop, maybe you could let me know ;)

WinemasterWinemasterover 19 years ago
hot 18 wheeler

Sexy truckers! This is an original....in the truck...I can never look at those 18 wheelers again the same way...this story will come to my mind!

kinkikinkiover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanx!

I can't really rate this story since I am the writer...LOL! But wanted to say, thank you so much everyone for the positive feedback! It is sooooo appreciated! *kiss*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Life on the beach!

You just keep getting better and better! I'm still flustered!!!

Restless_Poet_22Restless_Poet_22almost 19 years ago
HotShot?

That was steamy, reminds me of another hotshot driver I know.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
You can visit my truck any time!

Or, we can share a hotel room, a tent or a beach somewhere! I loved the way you crafted this story! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous