All Comments on 'Do You Want to Know a Secret?'

by Endless_Roads

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago

That made me feel sexy and hot. Thank you mmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Divine..

Simply divine.. I love your groans and how you're so gentle after.. there's something about your voice too that I find very comforting and sexy.. thank you for sharing your audios! I'll definitely keep going back to this one ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dont be afraid to be agresive

While i love how gental you are, i wish you were more agressive in some audios. I cum during all of your audios but i like it more harsh and aggresive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oh, wow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

...As a big girl this actually made me feel sexy as hell and very much desired...thank you ao very much.

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersover 6 years ago
Incredible!

This is wonderful! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You are the best voice on this site!!! Thanks for the good time :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Infatuated

I came across a blog with your audio and i can't get your voice out of my head. I'm so infatuated with your voice! The intimacy of the atmosphere is amazing... this has opened a new door for me... so intense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
😍😍😍😍

So hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Your voice is incredible, keep up the good work!!! =D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So, so sexy...

And intense. You're an amazing virtual lover. Please, make more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

That was so good 😍

Your voice is so sexy and the things you say just mmh!

Thank you for making these

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well...

That was amazing! You definitely know what you’re doing to us and I know what I’ll be doing later 😉. BTW your voice is going to be hard to forget...

IittlegirllostIittlegirllostabout 6 years ago

perfect. thank you.. may i have another?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of my favorite audios ❤️

Omg this audio just turned to be one of my absolutely favorites!!! Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bejeweledheart24Bejeweledheart24almost 6 years ago
You have done a lot of things to me.

You know just what to say, and your voice is so warm and passionate. You have a real talent for making your listeners feel safe. From the very beginning of the audio, you pull us into another world. And it feels good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
💜

Your voice gets me instantly wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes

You make me wanna rape you lol but can you rape the willing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best one

You know what dude... I want that bad-fucking-ass cock inside my vagina and I want u to split me into two halves while fucking, dude! haha lol. that sounds so wild.

sinfulneedyonesinfulneedyonealmost 6 years ago
All i can say...

Oh my ,You know what Your doing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mmmmhhhmmm~

Sweetness! I love ur voice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy!

You are sexy! I love your voice. Wanna hear more from you. *kisses to your cock* :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I am a pretty shy girl and I'm always self-conscious about my body but well, you really made me feel sexy, haha..

Hopefully that didn't sound so cliché, I'm terrible at speeching (and at English too...)

I honestly love how you're so passionate and give one great atmosphere in your audios...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You Always Make Me Cum

I swear, yours is my absolute favorite, most sexiest voice on here! That delicious, whispery, sensuous voice and those hot sexy moans get me off every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolute sexiness!

This was the best. Loved everything that I heard. Hearing your moans made me cum over and over and over again. I want you so badly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Manly and gentle at the same time. No need to be more agressive. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck

I've been looking for something like this to get off to, something romantic and encouraging but also sexy, something that makes my sub jump out and fuck I finally found it. I'll definitely be coming back to this one, holy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

So intimate and sensual without being disingenuously corny or cliche. This is how I imagine a real lover to be like: accepting, encouraging and sexually empowering. Thanks for that auditory treat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG

Do men like this really exist in the world? As sexy as this was, it made me cry, because this is what I am missing!!

This will be a favorite for years. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow. Just wow.

I mostly don’t like the bit “romance” in bed but this.... I came while I was screaming at the same time as you. Now I’m gonna go dump my Boyfriend cause he never tells me things like you do ahhahahah

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Taunting and pleasing. Your voice brings my hands roaming. You make me pleasure myself till I'm quivering. Hearing you touch yourself, I cant help but join in and match the rhythm.

ebabaebabaover 4 years ago

Bring desired is incredibly arousing. You made me feel so sexy, wet. I came while on the bus. Not sure what passengers thought when i arched my back. I feel dizzy now, dont think my legs will let me stand up. Wow. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This guy is amazing. The sounds of the kisses, description everything drove me crazy. Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sexy beast ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet Jesus!!!

I'm in love with you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I've never touched myself before because I felt kind of shy and guilty (?) about feeling pleasure (especially when it's sexually induced). But then I heard your voice and I gained confidence to let my hands roam my body. It felt really good. For the first time in my life, I felt sexy. Also, I loved your voice so much and the way you weaved words together beautifully. Thank you :)

NorzNorzover 3 years ago
It's sexy, got and omgosh

Well that was not only nice to hear the beginning , it was also an omgosh wow orgasm which I begrudge using omgosh as a writter, academic but there are no other words to explain brain being turns to much by not 1 but 2 mind blowing orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved it

You NEED to start a nsfw asmr channel. That was effin beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Phone Sex memories

It's stuff like this, that makes me wish Phone Sex was still a normal thing. Being very persuasive and descriptive of what I'd like to do to a person. And just how crazy I want to drive them by the sound of every small, inaudible gasps between two people. arousing each other in a hesitant but irresistible manner. I'd very much enjoy phone sex with you, describing back and fourth of how badly your voice alone gets me grinding onto my fingers, while using my imagination and wishing so bad for it to be your cock. Many women I'm sure want the same things. Just think, of how many of us may have played this laying next to our partners as they sleep, or perhaps preparing to bring ourselves to the highest peak of arousal before making love to them in the best of ways that you started. I enjoy you. Immensely. ~ Sincerely, Your Anonymous Woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you and a tip for the girls

Girls who enjoy an added level of sensuality play this alongside background music Lost at Sea by The Tides. It was random but super fun for me. You might want to Loop the song.

Made me feel like I was in a movie.

Thanks Endless Roads for finding my perfect bed language, I know that i’m not the only one who has specific taste, and your audios are exactly my taste. Hot damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good God. I guess I've just found my new favourite moaner. Damn straight hot! Love it. Wished I were the one making you moan... 😏

-a

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn. This is DELICIOUS.

Lickety_SplitzLickety_Splitzover 1 year ago

I wish I could give this 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ur deep....emotionally. It comes thru in ur audios. Very nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous